Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Oral Thrush
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShwethaYour feedback matters!
i am 18. My teeth become yellow brushing after few hrs. How to get rid of this problem. Pls suggest some home made tips. Suggests best product name to get rid of this problem.
Hello Dr. Mere niche k teeth sahi nahi h(aage peeche, uper neeche.) And my age 23 male. Me unhe Thik karna chahta hu. Mujhe kya karna padega.
Dental implants are titanium posts, which resemble the root of the tooth. These posts are embedded on the jawbone below the gums. This makes it easy to place missing bridge or teeth of the area where inserted. Implants are different from dentures and benefit the oral health as they are not fastened to other teeth like the bridges. Titanium is considered to have an affinity with bones and also when the new cells grow they attach to the post, thereby, making a strong bond.
Factors to consider for oral implants:
For consideration of implants, it is a must that one should have healthy gums and sufficient bone support. In case the bone is soft and thin, a bone graft might be required to support the implant. Also, if in the upper jaw the bone height is not much or the sinuses are near the jaw then a sinus lift might be required.
One has to undergo a surgery to get replacements through dental implants and this fact is enough to give jitters to people. The fact is that implant surgery is just a routine procedure and is very successful if done in the correct manner and by trained hands.
Reasons not to worry about implant surgery:
The procedure is planned: This surgery is a minor operation as all the details are usually plotted prior to the procedure. In a case of complex conditions, Ct imaging or x-rays are used to locate the positions for the implants. Surgical guides can also be used to generate passages and incisions for the placement of the implants.
Surgery can be done under local anesthesia: If a person has a healthy mouth then there is no problem for an implant surgery as it is much easier as compared to an extraction. When performed under local anesthesia then only the implant site and the tissues close to it are numb. Some people who suffer from anxiety can request their dentist anti-anxiety medication or a sedative to make them calmer.
Minimal post surgery discomfort: A pre-planned procedure and advanced technique lead to less tissue disruption. Also, the tissues, which are incised are stitched together with absorbable sutures. Post surgery a NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug), such as aspirin is enough to relieve discomfort. In some cases, strong pain relievers might be required.
The implant heals very quickly and success rate of dental implants is almost 90 to 97%. After some days of the bone integration, dentist fixes a permanent crown which provides the same functions as that offered by the natural tooth. A successful implant is sure to give a confident smile and functions for a long time.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.