Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Shukla B DeepakYour feedback matters!
My mother aged 85 years used to suffer from chronic constipation. About eight weeks back she was operated for a broken left femur and a rod was implanted. For last three weeks she has been suffering from loose motions. We have giving her lopamide, without much success.
I have piles problem its give me a high pain please help me and there was bleeding also how can I do.
I am a thin person and I want to make muscle (Especially chest and biceps), Is there any way to build up my muscle without any help of tablets and powder, considering I am vegetarian and I live in hostel where I don't get my choice of food. I have gym option available in hostel and please tell me the proper schedule of gym, please Does masturbations also effect the muscle growth?
I am 21 years old I have met with an accident and I have damage on my back bone and that part have a blood clot. please tell me what should I do?
Vaginal bleeding since 6 months. Bleeding medium to heavy. Initially there were no cramps, doctor suggested texid tablet, and then primolut N, but after completing the course for both, bleeding still has not stopped, and has intensified instead, with heavy cramping. Stomach aches too much. Kindly help. I have finished the 21 day dose of primolut 2 days back and since then, the bleeding had intensified a lot along with constant stomach cramps.
Between the chest and stomach I feel something is blocking whenever I get up after continuous sitting for an hour or while getting up from bed after sleep/brief nap.
I am 28 years old, married having 2 babies. Since a week long I am having a problem of black stool. It was not before but since few days I'm having blackish colour of stool with a bad fuel smell. I'm not having any stomach pain. I'm ok but I'm very much tensed regarding colour of my stool. Sir/madam please suggest me what should I do next. As I'm ashamed to narrate my problem with my family.
My brother has severe motions. It is not in control. No medicines are curing. I hope you will cure the disease. please help me sir.
I am suffering from choke and tonsil pain throat as yesterday night I had a ice cream n beer. Even I can not speak and eat something please prefer me some medicine to recover fast.
I have headache in right portion of head only. But it is not regular, it happen mostly in morning time. Please suggest what should I do?
I am feeling allergy in my neck and paining while swallowing food or drinking water. It's like cough in my neck. What should I do to be cured?
Wounds and bruises are both injuries. However, they differ widely in terms of the causing factors, the nature of the injury, the pain they cause and the kind of treatment they require.
The following are a few of the myriad ways in which the two injuries differ from each other:
- A wound causes quick damage - the skin tissue is cut or punctured while a bruise (also called a closed wound) is where the skin is not torn.
- A wound is usually caused by a sharp object but bruises are the results of blunt force or trauma.
- A wound almost certainly bleeds due to ruptured tissue and blood vessels. Blunt injury also damages the blood capillaries of the skin and causes blood to accumulate under the skin tissue, creating a dark patch of skin. Blood vessels can also break due to lifting of heavy objects or overexertion of muscles.
- A wound carries the risk of infection because the skin is open but a bruise does not get infected.
- A wound has a burning or stinging sensation but a bruise is characterized by swelling and a blunt throbbing pain.
- A wound can be healed by antiseptic and antibiotic medication. Large wounds need to be closed by stitching them up to avoid severe infection. On the other hand, a bruise usually heals by itself. A cold compress and pain killers may be used to ease discomfort. Heat can be applied to the injured spot to normalize the blood flow and dissolve the blood clot.
- A wound can lead to complications like bacterial infections or the healing might be delayed by chronic diseases like diabetes. In case of a bruise, it usually does not cause complications but if there's a blunt injury to sensitive areas like the head, the tailbone or the eyes, medical attention is advised.
- Wounds and bruises can also be differentiated on the basis of their subtypes.
The different types of wounds are:
- Incision (sharp objects cutting the dermis layer of skin)
- Abrasion (the epithelial tissue is scraped off)
- Avulsion (a body structure is torn off)
- Penetration (a sharp object causes an entry and an exit wound)
- Puncture (only an entry wound caused by a sharp object)
The different types of bruises are:
- Hematoma (blood pools under the skin)
- Purpura (tiny spots of blood on the inside of the mouth)
- Contusion (similar to hematoma and caused by external trauma)
- Crush injury (caused due to a large amount of force on the body part for a long time)
Related Tip: "4 Surgical Alternatives For Burns And Wounds"