Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShruthyYour feedback matters!
How to control my hypertension which is making mess in my daily routine please suggest me some thing.
On 13 march My dad kidney stone operation but frm 1 week my dad both leg are very swell wat r we do for relief. My dad is frm 3 years diabetic (b4 lunch & dinner TABLET--glimestar m1) &6 month bp problem (After breakfast 1 and after dunner hslf tablet--amlopin5 mg)& my dad age around 70.&plz inform wat is d drinking water level daily use.
I'm taking consultation from a psychiatrist. I'm on duzela 30 mg in the morning and evening twice a day and nexito 20 mg before sleeping. I have been advised to take 0.5 zapiz in the morning but still during the day I feel weak and shakiness and tremors. As if major dizziness. Kindly pave way.
I suffers problem of hairfall, and also dandruff problem, how get relif from it? Which is better oil for hair?
The most common cause of low back pain is postural stress.
- Thus low back pain is frequently brought on by sitting for a long time in a poor position or prolonged bending in bad working positions heavy lifting and standing and lying for a long time in a poor position. The low back is rounded and the lordosis has disappeared.
- Unfortunately many people lose the lordosis much of the time and seldom or never increase it to its very maximum. If you reduce the lordosis for long periods at a time, year in, year out, and never properly restore it, you will eventually lose the ability to form the hollow.
- It is known that a flattened low back is frequently associated with chronic low back problems.Most people naturally have a lordosis in the low back when they walk or run, and these activities often help to relieve low back pain.
- When we are standing the lordosis is naturally present but in some individuals, when the standing posture is maintained for a long time, the lordosis can become excessive and pain will be produced of a different nature than that occurring during prolonged bending.
- Of all these postural stresses the poor sitting posture is by far the one most commonly at fault. A poor sitting posture in itself may produce low back pain.
- Once low back problems have developed, a poor sitting posture will perpetuate or worsen those problems.Poor standing postures and poor lying postures are also frequent causes of back pain.
- You may have already found that your back pain appears only if you stand for long periods or only after you get into bed. Pain that behaves in this way is frequently caused by poor posture alone. If this is the case, it is easily rectified.
- Pain of postural origin will not occur if you avoid prolonged overstretching. Should pain develop, it is an almost certain indication that you have fallen into a poor position and immediate steps must be taken to correct your posture.
- Once the nature of your postural problem has been identified and you become aware of the steps you must take to correct it, you should not have to seek assistance whenever postural pain arises.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 27 years old girl and my weight is 82 kgs how can I loose weight at the earliest. Please advise me.
What is effective sucking?
During effective, nutritive sucking, your baby uses the structures of his or her mouth to compress the milk sinuses beneath your breast and move milk into the back of his or her throat to swallow. Initially, your baby may seem to suck in rapid bursts to trigger milk let-down, also called the milk-ejection reflex. Once let-down happens, your baby should suck at the rate of about one suck a second. He or she pauses only to take a breath with every few sucks.
Click Image to Enlarge
Listen for swallowing. You should hear a "huh-ah" or soft "k" sound deep in the baby's throat as he or she sucks. Some babies swallow softly and other gulp loudly. You should NOT hear a clicking or smacking sound.
Watch your baby's jaw. You should see rhythmic movement in the muscle that runs from the lower jaw to the ear when she or he is sucking deeply. You should also notice rhythmic movement that begins at the edge of the baby's chin and travels down her or his throat as baby sucks and swallows. You should NOT see deep dimpling of his cheeks.
Allow your baby to direct feedings. Your baby will detach him- or herself when satisfied. After this happens, you can offer the other breast if your baby still seems hungry. If your baby often falls asleep at the breast within a few minutes of latch-on or your baby often breastfeeds for 35 minutes on the first breast without self-detaching, discuss this with your baby's healthcare provider or a certified lactation consultant.
Hello sir/madam my hair is white I am 21year old boy. How to become black and natural give me some step.
Sir, I have suffered dysentery disease past one day. Please give me appropriate suggestions and medicine to resolve this problem. And I go to toilet 2-3 time in day. And feel mucus at that toilet.
My friend harini had sex before 1 month (date: april 19). Her periods date 12th of every month. But this month she did not got her periods now 8 days went extra. Now she has doubt that she got pregnant so only her periods did not came and she is sure of pregnant because every month she will get her periods on date or one day extra. So please suggest any medicine for periods she should not get pregnant she should get her periods. And if she puts that medicine what will happen? I mean she will get her periods? Please help.
Sir, I am 20 years old I had 3 teeth cavity in my mouth. The three teeth are pain in every day, every moment slightly pain. I have used so many pain relief medicine and liquid medicine but these are working few minutes but no one permanently relief. What should I do now? Please help.
Today, I think its time for a treatment. But I'm skeptical because I don't want the relaxer to come out. This has happened before and it's really frustrating. My mom brought 2 hair treatments. I sometimes do treatments at home because financial problems, although I would rather let a professional do it because I don't want to mess up my hair. So what do you think? Will the relaxer come out or am I just worrying for no reason?
Lybrate | Dr S R Sengupta speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY