Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShruthyYour feedback matters!
Hi. M 25 years old. And my hair is getting greyed day by day. M depressed. please suggest permanent solution so that it is solved permanently.
I'm 19 year old student. My body language is thin. Mainly my hand muscles is very thin. What can I do for increasing muscle on my hand?
How many times urinating in a day is normal? I can control my urine for an hour or so but it is bit painful. But I go around 3-4 times a day? Is it normal?
Is it ok to drink green tea which is made once in the morning and stored for the whole day. does freshone and stored gives the same result for weight loss. As I do not have time to prepare every time I drink. Please give suggestion.
My sister is suffering from sever migraine along with vomiting. What is the best solution for treating this?
I have lots of pimple marks on my face. I tried lots of products but all are fail. please help me and tale me what is the solution of it? Thank you.
I am 22 year old .my problem is suddenly react in small matters. Eg: friends talking small jokes but suddenly affected in my body. Face colour changed and vibrate hands ,heart beat increased.
Hi I am 24 years old and my hands are tanned. Its darker than my skin tone. Please suggest a remedy to lighten it to match it to my skin tone?
How can I lose weight ?suggest me some diet foods .iam going to fitness center regularly and do cardio workouts for 40 mins up to 300cal in one day I will burn. Please help me to reduce 35 kgs by taking a proper diet schedule.
In continuation to my previous message- 12 years old daughter's period don't stop. She had her second period around 10 days back and it is still going on. First period also went on for long time. Both time we had to give medicine to stop bleeding. Should we show her to a doctor or is it normal to have such problems when girls have period for first time. Thanks.
22 years old female. Weight issue. Current weight is 37 kg and height 155cms. Weight doesn't lose nor gains. Constant from about 8 years or so. please help me tips to gain weight.
The most common form of arthritis is osteoarthritis and unlike rheumatoid arthritis, the cause of osteoarthritis is not due to any inflammation such as the immune system attacking the joints. Rather, the cause of osteoarthritis can be attributed to the wear and tear of the protective cartilage on your bones over time. The most common parts of your body which may get affected by osteoarthritis are the knees, hands, and spine. Even though osteoarthritis cannot be cured, it is worth noting that the symptoms can be well managed.
Here is everything you need to know about osteoarthritis:
- Intense pain in your joint: This is the most common symptom indicating that you may have osteoarthritis.
- Tenderness in your joint: If after applying a little pressure, your joint feels tender, then it can be considered a sign of osteoarthritis.
- Stiffness in your joint and loss of flexibility: If you feel stiff after a period of inactivity such as waking up in the morning, it's likely you have osteoarthritis. This may also mean that you may not be able to make movements you were previously able to due to the stiffness in your joint.
- Bone spurs: You may also feel extraneous bits of bone from around the affected joint.
The most common cause of osteoarthritis is old age. As you grow older, the cartilage that cushions your bones begins to deteriorate. Without this cartilage to cushion your bones, different bones might rub against one another, thus causing the pain you feel.
As mentioned earlier, it is not possible to cure osteoarthritis, but the pain can only be managed. Here are the best ways to manage pain from arthritis.
- Medications: Depending on how severe your pain is and whether it is chronic or acute, you may be given drugs such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
- Physical therapy: An exercise routine can be worked out between you and your physical therapist so that your pain reduces and you are able to regain the range of movements you had before you were affected by osteoarthritis.
- Surgery: There are a number of surgeries which can be done to reduce your pain; ranging from a simple lubrication surgery by using hyaluronic acid all the way to a complete joint replacement.