Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shruthi Kesi ReddyYour feedback matters!
My wife is 29 years old and 4 months pregnant. She has been diagnosed with low lying placenta grade-1. She bleeds sometimes. What precaution should she take?
Benign tumors are noncancerous growths in the body. These are not at all like cancerous tumors; they do not spread (metastasize) to different parts of the body. Benign tumors can form in any part of the body. In case you find a lump or a mass in your body that can be felt, all things considered, you may immediately expect it to be cancerous. For example, women who discover lumps in their breasts during self-examinations are frequently frightened. In any case, most breast growths are benign and not dangerous at all. Actually, numerous lumps and growths all through the body are not dangerous.
For benign tumors, homeopathy is considered as the most secure, highly responsive and less costly type of treatment against all other treatments and it is used by a large number of individuals around the world. The medicines that homeopathy uses are made after taking the patient’s entire history and body type in mind. It eliminates the disease or condition from its roots. There are a few medications that are accessible in homeopathy to treat these benign tumors. They are as follows:
- Calcarea Carb: By and large, the person requiring Calcarea Carb is obese. Different established characteristics and behaviors of that person should be checked before its use. The first among these is the inclination to sweat a lot on the head. The second is his/her reaction to chilly air. Last comes the unique requests in dietary patterns like a desire for boiled eggs and citric things like lime.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is a similarly capable prescription like Calcarea Carb. However, which medicine will suit which person relies on his or her constitution. Much the same as Calcarea Carb, Sulfur has exceptional protected symptoms that a person should have in order to take it. People requiring sulfur feel outrageously hot sensations in their body. The warmth might be felt more in the palms, soles and on the head. For the most part, the skin remains dry and looks filthy.
- Belladonna: Homeopathic medication Belladonna is valuable when Lipoma is difficult. The agony may intensify on touching the irregularity. Here, Belladonna will help in giving alleviation from agony, furthermore dissolving the Lipoma.
- Thuja: Thuja is a homeopathic medicine that is of great help in treating benign development anyplace in the body. Thuja has an intense capacity to scatter the fatty accumulations in the body. In case a man with these tumors has high cholesterol levels, the utilization of homeopathic medication Thuja is exceptionally advantageous.
The exact reason for a benign tumor is not known. It takes birth when cells in the body start re-generating at an irregular rate. Therefore, homeopathy can help get rid of the same through effective means.
Hi doc,i am 29 .i hv most of the time regular period, in some months 2-3 days late period. Now we hv planning for kid. That's why we r trying from feb 2017. Last month my period was 6 days late.
I'm breastfeeding my child. My tooth have severe pain. The decay is long hole connected with gums. I have fever and headache also. I take only dolo 650 for dentist advised. Dr. said temporary filling for 6 months then we start the root canal treatment. I think my teeth, if I do temporary filling, my pain will be reduce? My baby 3 month he is premature. Kindly advise.
Before 8 month ago I had ectopic pregnancy in that case my one fallopian tube removed but now I want to conceive so please tell me what should I do.
Hi doc, these days I have been hearing a lot about intimate washes for cleaning woman's private area. And also the vaginal tightening creams. Are these both safe to use? Will it affect my reproductive health?
Hello, I am 28 year female, just done with pregnancy test and it is positive, now when I need to visit the doctor ?
I have pcod disease after doing ultrasonography and I get very less amount of blood at the time of having periods I hardly need to use a pad. What should I do to have a regular periods ?
I want anal sex with my wife but she is not agree with that she says it gives her pain suggest me a cream which reduces the anal pain.
Hi there I'm a mother of a beautiful baby girl who is 7 months old and was completely breastfeeding till 6 months I have nt had my periods post delivery I had intercourse without protection but there was no ejection of sperm inside and and this happened in October and I did a urine test at home on 17/12/2016 and den did again on 04/01/17 both came out to be negative. What should I do. Can I still get pregnant? I don't wanna be pregnant again im not ready.
I am 33 years old married for 3 years now. I am not able to conceive till date. However 1 gyneac suggested me to do laparoscopy surgery. Request you to pls suggest me will this help in conceiving.
Mere papa 50 saal k hai. Herpes se wo pichhle ek month se pareshan hai. Chhale to thik ho gaye hai but dard me kuch fayda nhi ho raha.
I have irregularities in my periods since 6-7 months. I have taken medicines also. But there is no change with that. I got only spots in 1st 2 days and then my regular menses continues. Please suggest me something.
I'm 31 years Old and my TSH IS 9.10 AND I also have pcos with regular periods and we are trying for kids since 5 years.
Uundergone C125 test as per advice by doctor and the result is 84 She has been taking treatment for excessive bleeding since 15th August of this year Please advice.
Homeopathic medicine is the field of science that involves the production of medicine using natural herbs and other substances. In this, the extracts are obtained from different sources and mixed together in right dosages. These dosages are prescribed by homeopathic doctors since they are able to understand how each extract serves a different purpose, and that they would be effective in their action only if they are combined in the correct proportion. An increase or decrease in the level used can render a homeopathic medicine ineffective or make it harmful for the body. Along with the medicines, doctors also usually suggest some dietary precautions that need to be followed. And here is a list of some food items that the doctors advise their patients to stop taking while undergoing homeopathic treatment.
Food items to avoid
It is said that each food item has a power and effectiveness level of its own and needs to be taken in certain quantities so that you can enjoy its full benefits. This is also one of the major reasons why people who are taking homeopathic medicines are advised to avoid a few food items that might be a regular part of their diet, in order to make sure that that particular food does not interfere with the action of the medicines. This is true in cases where, some foods with strong odour or taste can hinder the medicine's action by overpowering its effectiveness.
So here is what you should avoid:
- Drinking alcohol, chewing tobacco and smoking must not be continued when you are taking homeopathic medicines.
- Most doctors advise the patients not to take coffee, garlic and mint leaves, since these have strong odours and tastes. But coffee at times may not be restricted, since in few medicines, coffee beans are used for grinding the crude extract.
- Non vegetarian foods might have to be avoided during the time period of medication if so advised.
- Sour foods like sour fruits or sour curd must be avoided in case you are taking medicines for skin disorders.
- Spicy and oily foods and other foods that give out a pungent smell must be avoided if medicines are being taken for gastric problems.
- Artificially treated foods and foods made with preservatives need to be avoided, if the person has to take the medicines for kidney problems like kidney stones and renal failure.
- Patients who are taking medicine for diabetes must avoid drinking aerated drinks.
Generally, people are told to take their meals at the right time and no irregularity must set in when it comes to this.
In 2013 after giving birth to my son nurses suggested I should prevent by using petogen injection. So now I am almost two years and couple of months using it but early this year I stated to stop going to the clinic for my appointments. And I read on the INTERNET that the injection takes about 9 months to come out of the body, so my question is how true is that cause I have been having sex with my partner not using a condom and I used to be on my periods like before I had a child but this month its different cause I missed my periods. So what are the chances of me getting pregnant again.
The prevalence of childhood obesity has increased dramatically over the past few decades, and obesity during adolescence is associated with significant medical morbidity during adulthood. Eating disorders and obesity are usually seen as very different problems, but actually share many similarities. Eating disorders (EDs) are the third most common chronic condition in adolescents, after obesity and asthma.
In fact, eating disorders, obesity, and other weight-related disorders may overlap as girls move from one problem, such as unhealthy dieting, to another, such as obesity. Understand the links between eating disorders and obesity and promote healthy attitudes and behaviors related to weight and eating.
What is an Eating Disorder?
Eating Disorders describe illnesses that are characterized by irregular eating habits and severe distress or concern about body weight or shape. Eating disturbances may include inadequate or excessive food intake which can ultimately damage an individual’s well-being. The most common forms of eating disorders include Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, and Binge Eating Disorder and affect both females and males.
Signs & Symptoms of an Eating Disorder:
A man or woman suffering from an eating disorder may reveal several signs and symptoms, some which are:
- Chronic dieting despite being hazardously underweight
- Constant weight fluctuations
- Obsession with calories and fat contents of food
- Engaging in ritualistic eating patterns, such as cutting food into tiny pieces, eating alone, and/or hiding food
- Continued fixation with food, recipes, or cooking; the individual may cook intricate meals for others but refrain from partaking
- Depression or lethargic stage
- Avoidance of social functions, family and friends. May become isolated and withdrawn
- Switching between periods of overeating and fasting
What are the health risks associated with these disorders?
- Stunted growth.
- Delayed menstruation.
- Damage to vital organs such as the heart and brain.
- Nutritional deficiencies, including starvation.
- Cardiac arrest.
- Emotional problems such as depression and anxiety.
What is Obesity?
Obesity means being overweight by the accumulation of excess fat within the body. Obesity is defined to some extent by measuring Body Mass Index (BMI). People become obese by consumption of excess calories, imbalance between calories intake and calories outgoing, leading a sedentary life, lack of sleep , disturbances in lipid metabolism and intake of medications that put on obese.
What are the risks associated with obesity?
Obesity increases the risk for:
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular disease
- Gallbladder disease
- Respiratory problems
- Emotional problems such as depression and anxiety
How eating disorder and obesity are related?
Eating disorders and obesity are part of a range of weight-related problems.
- Body dissatisfaction and unhealthy dieting practices are linked to the development of eating disorders, obesity, and other problems.
- Binge eating is common among people with eating disorders and people who are obese.
- Depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders are associated with both eating disorders and obesity.
- The environment may contribute to both eating disorders and obesity.
Healp adolescents develop healthy eating habits:
- Healp children learn to control their own eating.
- Offer children a variety of healthy foods at meal and snack times.
- Eat dinner together as a family most days of the week.
- Be aware of your child's emotional health or else consult a psychologist
- Encourage children to participate in sports, dance, swimming and other physical activities.
- Counteract harmful media messages about body image.
The splendid approach:
The approach should be quite simple. A proper diet plan, nutritious foods and fruits with proper exercise can do a world of good to you.