Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Pregnancy
Management of Abortion
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Shruthi Kesi ReddyYour feedback matters!
New Study published in American journal of clinical Nutrition, proves that eating Whole grains like whole wheat, Oats, barley, brown rice is healthier over Refined grains products like wheat flour(refined), white rice and white bread ,for better digestion and immune response.
Last month I took primolut tablet strip. 2 tabs per day. Due to family function. My date of menses was 2nd May. Due to tablets consumed I got my periods on 13 th may. But this month I haven't got my periods yet. What should I do? It has been almost 10 days delay.
Hello Dr. Actually after having sex I didnt got my periods for months, but after 2 months I had my period tat to for only 2 days after taking tat deviry 10 mg tab for 6 days. So what to consider now. Am I pregnant or not. Because nw me and my hubby are not prepared for a child.I am having hypo thyroid and pcod problem. Is that is because of it?
Hello, I have unprotected sex with my gf on 21 May nd period was normal nd it came on 25 May. But in june she did not got her periods, what can be the reason. Please guide Thanks.
If there is a discharge of a white fluid from vagina after a week of taking an emergency contraceptive pill. Does it mean that the pregnancy is prevented?
Vulvar cancer is an invasive and cancerous growth, which occurs in the vulva (the external vaginal or reproductive tract opening in females). The main types of vulvar cancer include:
- Squamous cell carcinoma: This condition gives rise to abnormal growths that generally originate from the most common forms of skin cells known as squamous cells. They are characterized by open sores, scaly red patches, elevated growths with a depression in the centre or warts which might crust or bleed. They can cause disfiguring and sometimes can prove to be fatal if their growth is allowed.
- Melanoma: This is a form of cancer that is known to develop cells that contain pigment called melanocytes. It is one of the most dangerous forms of cancer and is more commonly found in women.
- Basal cell carcinoma: Basal cell carcinoma contributes to around 1- 2% of vulvar cancer. This form of cancer tends to be slow-growing lesions on the labia majora (external large vulvar folds), but is capable of occurring anywhere else on the vulva. The behaviour bears resemblance to basal cell cancers that occur in other locations. Their growth is local and the risk of deep invasion or metastasis (spreading of cancer) is low. Treatment of basal cell carcinoma involves excision. However, these types of lesions tend to recur if they are not removed completely.
Symptoms of vulvar cancer include:
- Itching, bleeding or burning sensation on the vulva that is not relieved.
- Occurrence of skin changes such as rashes or warts, on the vulva.
- Pain in pelvis, particularly during sex or urination.
- Changes in skin colour of the vulva (abnormally red or white).
- Lumps, ulcers or sores that occur on the vulva which does not subside
Treatment options of vulvar cancer include:
1. Surgery: This is the most common form of treatment wherein, the cancer is removed without affecting the sexual function of the woman. Some of the surgical procedures include:
- Laser Surgery
- Wide local excision (small portion of the cancerous tissue)
- Radical local excision (removing a major portion of benign tissues as well)
- Ultrasonic surgical aspiration (tumour is broken into small pieces using fine vibrations)
- Vulvectomy (removal of all or part of vulva)
2. Radiation Therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy and internal radiation therapy.
3. Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is stopped, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.
I am suffering from excess of white discharge from vagina. It grows more when I do some physical activity, like exercises, running, jumping etc. I have grown weaker also and lost weight. I am very much worried about myself. Please help me.
I am 23 year old girl ,my periods has suddenly stopped from last month and I have found that my blood count is 7 Low. I am in depression because my hormone imbalance Please advice me some effective medicine which can help me.
Hi sir I am recently participated in sex with my girl friend and unexpectedly my sperm gone to her reproductive system any problem for that and may cause pregnancy? And after 3 days she eat papaya no problem for that.
Tongue cleaning is an important part of our oral hygiene as well as a reason for bad breath. Use a tongue cleaner preferably a metal one to clean your tongue and prevent mouth odour.