Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shiva Shankar TrivediYour feedback matters!
I am 61 Years old male living in Cuttack, Orissa. This started at the time of getting up on the bed from the floor with pressure with one right leg. Front right side of right knee joint is having pain for last one month. Pain is felt while going up the steps, lifting of heavy things and twist movement. Appears to be pain in the ligament. Orthopaedic has been consulted and diagnosed Osteo Arthritis and has prescribed FORJOINT PLUS and NEROB PLUS for one month. Also advised for less physical strain and avoid stairs. Hot foments daily and to go for physio therapy. Ortho paedic Surgeon/ Physician may kindly advice.
I have back pain in back bone and I can not seat for longer time, can you tell me the solution of this?
I am suffering from pain at the hip region for about 2weeks. Would you please suggest some treatment?
Hii Doctor. For the last 3 days daily m suffering from uneasiness and vomiting at night. Even hvng pain at right end corner of my stomach at intervals. Even hvng severe backpain every time. Even for last one to two months m hvng pain in breast bone or upper left side at intervals.
I am 30 years old man, having Lower back pain in the left side while sitting only. No problem while waking. Please suggest.
Since I always have bloated and very tight stomach, is it ok fir me to drink milk (especially cold coffee) or shud I avoid it in any form. And what about giving lassi coz I like it n is it beneficial in anyway since I have muscular dystrophy , I need some strengthening for my muscles n bones.
Hy doc. I am a 19 year old male. From quite a sometime I feel lyk. I have no energy or life in my arms , Legs and specially hands and fingers . It feels Very weak everywhere. Though I'm very fit n fyn M having height 6'1 and weight 77 kg So. Kindly tell me. What 2 do asap. And I also Have weak Bones . So Also tell me how 2 make them strong . And my whole body strong from inside ?
I wants to tell you about my legs and arms pain in my body and very badly pain in legs and arms please tell me the solution of my this problem so that I can feel some relief in my body?
I am 39 years old male suffering with knee pain from two years and now i' m suffering with cough from 3 months.Please do help
I am 25 years old. I work in accounts so continuously I am to work in tally. Regularly I feel tired, backpain, sleeping. Please help me. What do I do?
If surgery is neccessary for acl ligament high grade tear. If s have any suggestion for without surgery.
How to prevent a hunchback
Remember the 30-30 rule - prevent a hunchback. It is a golden winning rule and it can help prevent hunchback.
- For every 30 minutes of doing a certain activity do 30 seconds of movement in opposite direction.
- Every 30 minutes that you sit in the chair get up and do a stretch with a backward bend for 30 seconds.
- If your neck is bothering you just take a moment to draw your chin in as if getting a double chin, roll your shoulders back and down and stretch for 30 seconds.
- If you realize you haven't taken a deep breath in 30 minutes then take a moment to focus on your breathing, take slow deep breaths for 30 seconds.
- Set a timer for every 30 minutes you spend sitting, stretch for 30 seconds and feel better and look better.
I am 25 years old I have back pain from last 3 months I have already taken treatment from local doctor.
I am feeling very tired and sleepless all the time ? have pain in my legs, feet and even in my hands , arm ? Without doing anything I feel tired and restlessness . So suggest me sumthng to relief from it.
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.