Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shiva KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir In my face there were grown some pimple on my face different remedies are apply but its waste that's causes my face become reddish colour oily faces etc please give me some suggestion to remove it.
I am a diabetic since last 3 years. I am too fat. I tried many medication but nothing worked. Prescribe some medicine for normal daily life.
I am facing lot off back pain which kind of medicine is better suggest me now I am using pain killer tablets.
Good Morning sir, I am 25 years old now a days i am getting small black warts on my cheek (under eye. Please tell me the reason for getting warts? what is the solution for removing those warts? hope I will get better solution from your end. Thanks. Have a good day.
I am pcod patient please sugest me weight loss tips and diet plan. I have kidney stone also in both kidneys.
Hello sir my age 30 year old but my hair loss. I have accident so that my hair loss problem start what is process for hair growth.
I got a swelling in my butt cheeks and vagina what is the problem. Why it is happened ? What should i do ? Please advice.
I am 48 yr old man and I have a problem of High Blood pressure so I want to know how I control it Give some medicine.
Hi I am 30 years old n m female. My problem is my hair is oily. After washing hair its look good bt after 2nd or 3rd day its look oliy I used many shampoo bt not get satisfied result. After changing many shampoo create new problem like my hair turn white. Which is not look gud. Can you please suggest me good shampoo n conditioner which are available available in indian market also home remdy for black hair please plz solve the problem. I used herbal green mehndi only.
Hi I am 37 years old male, and have acute dryness in the hair, with lot of dandruff, because of which I am loosing hair very quickly. I apply coconut oil, but even that is not helping. In longer term what should I do to avoid further hair loss. Thanks.
I am suffering with high b. P since 5 yrs. NW in brain right side pain is coming. Both two legs below joint saviour pain. No erection. My age 35. Back below neck heavy pain is coming.
I am facing some problems with my belly fat, suggest me some tips to get rid of my belly fat. please tell me what should I do?
I am having salivary stone under my tongue since 6 months. My left portion of the jaw under the stone pains when touched. What to do?
Hie doctor I Have a problem With my face When I wash my face its like a little bit white colour after I go out side with in hour Became face will black soo plzzz solve this solution.
My face became black dye to this hot summer will you please tell some precautions & creams to make it much brighter:-)
I have ulcer problem in mouth. I cannot eat my food because of this problem help to relief from this problem?
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.