Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shehala TaharaliYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend has PCOD/PCOS & she occasionally suffers from lower abdominal pain. Is it safe to have sex with this issue , should it be a hindrance for normal intercourse & if so what are the preventive measures I can follow? Also she says she faces pain afterwards any vaginal intercourse sometimes. Advise me for the same. Thank you.
Dr. my wife has undergone whole abdomen usg, in the report endometrial canal is seen in the centre of the uterine cavity and thickened e-16 mm both ovaries are enlarged size and there is well defined cyst measuring 2.7×2.4 cm in left ovary with internal echoes and septae, right ovary measures 3.4×2.5 cm left ovary measures 5.7×3.3 cm imp =Bulky uterus with thickened endometrium bulky ovaries and left complex ovarian cyst? endometriosis cyst/hemorrhagic ovarian cyst rest of the organs report is normal hemoglobin is 7.3 gms% doctor please tell me that is anything serious in this report.
Hi Doctor from many days on Internet I'm reading a lot about wright loss wonder pill. It is called Wow Garcinia Cambogia for weight loss. They are saying it's 100% natural herbs without any side affects. I want to try those. But I want a Doctors opinion to see the ingredients of that medicine and suggest me if I can go a head taking those weight loss pill or no. Please suggest.
I am a married lady. I want to conceive. But at the time of intercourse I felt all the sperms came out from the vagina. Is it a problem for conceiving. Kindly suggest me.
Hi, I am 31 years old and in my 1 year marriage. At the tym of intercourse hardly liquid produce in vagina also not get excitement (in starting 1-2 month I got excitement. And in between of sex my lower abdomen also have pain when I start to feel pleasure ,my husband stop because of my pain .what should I do.
Hi Dr, I have one more question, I am 35 years old married woman with two daughter's, I want to know is anal sex good or bad, my husband sometimes does anal sex with me, I allow him because he loves doing it, but I don't enjoy so much, I allow him as I don't have choice, pls tell me is anal sex good or bad.
Joint pain refers to discomfort, aches, and soreness in any of the body's joints. Arthritis is a frequent cause of joint pain. The two main forms of arthritis, which may cause joint pain, are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. In fact, arthritis affects over 180 million people in India, with most of them being under the age of 25, and women in the age bracket of 20-40 being most severely affected by rheumatoid arthritis. Other common causes of joint pain are bursitis, lupus, gout, infection of the bone, cancer, and rickets.
Women face the problem of joint pain mostly because of menopause. Estrogen reduction during menopause very often means a bone loss that puts women at risk for osteoporosis. It is the thinning of the bone that dramatically increases the risk of fracture in women. Fractures due to osteoporosis affect about half of the women over 50.
Osteoporosis is a silent problem but osteoarthritis makes itself known. It causes achy joints, which can be very painful. Osteoarthritis results from the loss of cartilage in a joint, which causes the bones to rub together, eventually damaging the joint.
Joints, which experience high impacts such as hips and knees, tend to be most affected by menopausal arthritis. Hands and fingers can also be affected. Dehydration in women can also cause joint pain because of a buildup of uric acid, which can cause inflammation in the joints.
How can you as a woman prevent joint pain?
- It is important to reduce the pressure of repetitive strain. Some exercises such as yoga and swimming are beneficial for strengthening your muscles and joints without exerting too much pressure on them.
- Diet can have a positive influence on your joint health too. Fruits and vegetables have properties, which reduce inflammation (such as tomatoes, olive oil, and green, leafy vegetables to name a few). Having a balanced diet will not only help you with many menopause symptoms but will keep your weight in check, thereby preventing obesity and consequently joint pain.
Related Tip: How Homeopathy Can Cure Muscle and Joint Pain??
My age is only 18. But my breast sagging. I want my breast to b stiff and erect what to do from sagging breast.
Homeopathy is a holistic and a natural approach towards quick healing of an ailing individual. An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with Homeopathy. The best part of Homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, making it a much safer form of treatment. The fact that Homeopathy is both cost efficient and holistic or permanent in its cure, is one of the key benefits of this treatment.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of Homeopathy in detail:
- No side-effects: Homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of European Union Legislation and European Pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Effective and Permanent cure: Acute or Chronic - homeopathy works like a miracle in both the cases. It treats a disease from its root and thus follows a more holistic or permanent approach to healing a person with least chances of reoccurrence of the disease. Most effective for allergic disorders and seasonal illnesses, homeopathy works wonders for bacterial or viral infections.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: When compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.
- Long term gain: Studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases. There are least chances of reoccurrence of the disease, with this medication.
- Gentle way of treatment and easy to administer: One of the vital reasons behind prescribing homeopathic medicine over conventional drugs is its gentle nature. The doses are in the form of sweet globules and thus are consumable by people of all age groups. Those who do not want to consume the sweetened globules have provision for liquids, powders or dissolvable tablets. The best part is that there are no injections! It boasts of non-invasive therapy and avoids surgery. It can be very well incorporated along with other therapies and medication.
Further, the medications of homeopathy are non-addictive in nature unlike some of the chemical antibiotics. Studies have shown that with appropriate medical treatment, homeopathy can reverse even the most chronic disorders with its gentle approach.
I am around 40 weeks pregnant, and have no sign of labour pains, and should I go for artificially induced pains or should wait?
ये कुछ प्यारी सी बातें जो पार्टनर बेड पर आपसे सुनना चाहते हैं
बेड पर यूं तो लवमेकिंग और सेक्स के दौरान पार्टनर से आपकी भी काफी उम्मीदें रहती हैं। शायद आप नहीं जानती हैं कि पार्टनर भी बेड पर कुछ बातें सुनने के लिए बेचैन रहते हैं। ये कुछ ऐसी बाते हैं जो यदि आहिस्ते से आप उन्हें सेक्स के दौरान कहेंगी, तो उन पलों का मजा और भी बढ़ जाएगा।
1. ऐक्शन पर करें बात
पार्टनर को बताएं कि सेक्स के दौरान किस मूव ने आपका मूड बना दिया, क्या करते समय आप उनके सबसे करीब खुद को महसूस करती हैं। आपके ऐसा कहने पर पार्टनर को अहसास होगा कि उन पलों को आप कितनी शिद्दत से जीती हैं। आपसी केमिस्ट्री के लिए भी ये बातें जरूरी हैं।
2. पुकारें उनका नाम
सेक्स के दौरान जब आपकी आंखें बंद हों और आप दोनों एक-दूसरे में खोएं हो, ऐसे में उनका नाम लेना बहुत सुखद है। बार-बार सेक्सी आवाज में उनका नाम लें। इससे उन्हें महसूस होगा कि उनका प्यार और शरीर ये दो चीजें हैं, जिनसे आपको वास्तव में खुशी मिलती है।
3. ओह डर्टी-डर्टी गर्ल
डर्टी टॉक करती लड़कियां पुरुषों की फैंटसी में हमेशा रहती हैं। इसलिए जो उनकी फैंटसी है, उसे आप साकार कर सकती हैं। फिर पार्टनर से किस बात की शर्म? बेझिझक होकर बातें करें और कहें जो कुछ भी आपके दिल-दिमाग में है। पार्टनर से डर्टी टॉक प्यार और सेक्स को रोमांचक बनाने के लिए बहुत जरूरी है।
4. सेक्स के दौरान कराहें
कराहने का मतलब हमेशा तकलीफ और दर्द नहीं होता है। सेक्स के दौरान आपकी हल्की कराह खुशी और आनंद की अभिव्यक्ति भी है। इससे पार्टनर उत्तेजित होंगे और चरम पलों में और अधिक ताकत और एनर्जी का लुत्फ आप दोनों उठा पाएंगे।
5. बताएं अपनी फैंटसी
जैसे पुरुषों की कुछ फैंटसी होती है, वैसे ही महिलाओं की भी। इसलिए बेझिझक होकर सेक्स से जुड़े अपनी फैंटसी पार्टनर को बताएं। उन्हें बताएं कि कौन से वाइल्ड ख्याल आपके मन में हैं और क्या कुछ नया सेक्स में आप हमेशा ट्राइ करना चाहती हैं। आपाका ऐसा बोल्ड अवतार सेक्स लाइफ को भी नई जगह पर ले जाएगा।
6. यू आर द बेस्ट
अपने पार्टनर को 'यू आर द बेस्ट' कहकर आप उन्हें सातवें आसमान पर पहुंचा सकती हैं। पार्टनर से कहें कि आपने जैसा सोचा था, वो बेड पर बिल्कुल वैसे ही हैं। सेक्स के लिए ही नहीं जिंदगी में भी वो आपके लिए बेस्ट हैं। ऐसा सुनकर पार्टनर को भी बहुत अच्छा लगेगा।
Today is my first day of period, I have pain in my stomach and lower abdomen also. My period pain is very bad due to this pain I cannot walk or go to my colg due to pain please suggest me.
Good Afternoon Sir. Sir meri wife or main 15 May ko Physical relation me aaye the. 19 may ko unka date tha joki miss ho gya hai. Ab hume kya karna chahiye. Plzzz bataye, hum abhi baby nahi chahte hai.
I never discharge during intercourse. Only my husband ejaculates. Will I never get pregnant? Is it mandatory to discharge during intercourse to have kids?
Sir/madam we are newly married couple and want a child my wife had noperiods more than ten days she had a pregnancy test but test is negative what is problem behind that.
Are you a fast-eater? as a child most of us are told to slow down, chew the food well and only then gulp it down. Most of us have been told time and again to slow down and chew while eating. Yet, some people continue with the habit of eating fast. This might change if they knew what their speed of eating can do to their body.
Evils of eating food very fast -
1. Slows digestion - eating and swallowing fast means that the food has not been chewed properly. This delays and complicates the process of digestion. For proper digestion, the food needs to be broken down. Also, when we do not chew properly, the food that goes down the throat, is accompanied by lesser saliva, the enzymes of which are needed for the digestion to begin.
2. Can make you bloated - while eating in a hurry, chances are also there that we swallow air along without food. This makes are bloated and also gives us stomach gas.
3. Makes you eat more - to feel full, the brain and the stomach need to be at the same page to emit the signal of fullness. However, if you don't chew and just swallow, the brain-stomach coordination will break and you will end up eating more than what you need to.
4. Leads to weight gain - overeating will lead to problems like weight gain, indigestion, etc.
5. May choke you - more than thirty different muscles are required to swallow and if eating in a hurry, you increase the chance of food going down the wrong pipe, which can choke you.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.