Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. ShefaliYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor my name is neha my baby has 5 year old boy he was gums bleeding problem now please suggest me what I do.
I have some ulcers on my tounge and my stomach also not well after I suffered from chicken pox almost 10 months ago so tell me how to get rid of these ulcers.
Mere upper dant me doctor ne cap & ecg bataya h jiski cost 3000rs batai h, kya koi simple treat ment nahi h.
1. Visit your dentist regularly.
Because diabetics are at a much higher risk of gum disease than the average patient, you should never miss a dental appointment. In fact, you should schedule regular checkups two to four times a year. With professional cleanings and regular examinations, common mouth conditions, such as ulcers, dry mouth, and infections can be controlled. To prevent bouts of low blood sugar, it may be a good idea to eat before you see your dentist. It is also crucial that you inform him or her of any oral problems you may be having -- no matter how minor they may seem.
2. Follow a strict oral hygiene regimen.
All diabetics should and really must brush and floss daily, preferably after every meal. This will help remove the plaque that can cause gum disease, thereby lowering your risk for mouth ulcers and infections. It is recommended that you complete your oral hygiene routine at least three times a day. Because your risk of oral infection is elevated, it is important to avoid aggressive brushing that can cause cuts and sores. You may even want to use a soft-bristled brush or an electric model for a safer, more comfortable brushing experience.
3. Control your blood sugar.
As we mentioned, sugar stimulates plaque growth, which causes tooth decay and gum disease. Because diabetics have more glucose (sugar) in their blood, they also tend to have a lot more plaque on their teeth. But if you can keep your blood sugar low, you can reduce your risk of periodontal disease.
4. Don't smoke.
In a perfect world, nobody would smoke -- especially people with diabetes. The unhealthy activity causes a laundry list of serious complications, including oral infections and periodontal diseases. According to dental professionals, smoking can more than double your risk of cavities and infections.
5. Clean your dentures.
If you have diabetes and you wear false teeth, you are more prone to developing oral thrush -- a fungal infection of the mouth. Typically caused by denture irritation or wear, thrush can be prevented with regular cleaning. It is also recommended that you remove your dentures in between meals to give any irritated tissue the opportunity to heal. Your dentist might also advise you to limit your sugar intake when your mouth is bothered or raw.
Sometimes I have pain in my mouth under my tongue and I do not know what to do at that time I have eaten pain killers but it does not respond good. What should I do?
Using an appropriate toothpaste is very necessary for the health of our teeth. Toothpastes which contain fluoride help in keeping the teeth healthy by reducing the risk of tooth decay.
Hi all I have problem with my teeth since my childhood, I can't lighten my teeth even after used of so many medicated pastes, and even after increased my brushing time also, so please give me a permanent suggestion/solution to my problem Thank you sir/mam.
Toothache is perhaps one of the most abhorred form of body ache, which can potentially stall the normalcy of our lives to a great extent. Although seemingly non-hazardous, toothache can also lead to severe health implications. The dental health often indexes the condition of the heart and hence, should not be taken lightly. Toothache usually emanate from cavities or gum infection. While there are multiple cures for the same, these are the types of ailments, which are laden with the risk of relapse. The last minute rush to the dentist may buy temporary relieve from the excruciating pain, but what you should actually look for is a more holistic and sustained cure. Homeopathy brings all the benefits of natural herbs and traditional condiments to ensure your well-being and provide substantial relief from the menace that toothache can be. Some of the most reliable cures have been listed below.
- Merc Sol: This is a very beneficial remedy for toothaches which are accompanied by increased salivation and swelling in the gum. This brings additional warmth to the gums which largely mitigate the pain.
- Coffea: Coffea functions as an effective adjuvant to cold water in decreasing toothaches. It works best on increased sensitivity and irritability and cures them both to a large extent.
- Sepia: Sometimes excessive intake of sweets leaves a bitter aftertaste in one’s mouth, resulting in unbearable toothaches. The ringing pain often spreads to the ears and the gums also get swollen. Sepia sufficiently pacifies such agitation.
- Kreosote: Kreosote relieves those extreme kinds of toothache which reach up to the temples and induce sleeplessness in the patient. It also cures ulcerated gums.
- Mezereum: Mezereum purifies dental health from its very roots. It reduces toothache from spreading and stalls the decay at the very roots. Mezereum soothes acute sensitivity and a constant ringing sensation in the temples and the ears of the patient.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is a very beneficial natural Homeopathic medicine for toothache when the patient turns irritable, mad and wild with severe tooth pain. The pain in teeth is totally unbearable. Mental agitation with toothache calls for the use of Chamomilla.
- Plantago, Spigelia and Magnesium Phos: For the pain in teeth that extends to ear, natural Homeopathic medicine Plantago is the appropriate remedy. For the neuralgic pain in face on right side due to toothache, Homeopathic medicine Magnesium Phos is the best medicine. And to deal with nerve pain extending from teeth to left side of face, Spigelia is the ideal Homeopathic remedy.
There are various other drugs also which are of immense benefit in toothache and also for the cutting of wisdom tooth. Well, the overall constitution plays a major role in deciding upon the remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
My sister had lucymia. She says she went to dentist and he plug a wrong teeth and infection started is that possible.
शहद में मुलहठी का चूर्ण मिलाकर इसका लेप मुंह के छालों पर करें और लार को मुंह से बाहर टपकने दें।
मुंह में छाले होने पर अडूसा के 2-3 पत्तों को चबाकर उनका रस चूसना चाहिए।
छाले होने पर कत्था और मुलहठी का चूर्ण और शहद मिलाकर मुंह के छालों परलगाने चाहिए।
अमलतास की फली मज्जा को धनिये के साथ पीसकर थोड़ा कत्था मिलाकर मुंह में रखिए। या केवल अमलतास के गूदे को मुंहमें रखने से मुंह के छाले दूर हो जाते हैं।
अमरूद के मुलायम पत्तों में कत्था मिलाकर पान की तरह चबाने से मुंह के छाले से राहत मिलती है और छाले ठीक हो जाते हैं