Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shamikhat HadiaYour feedback matters!
With age, fat under the skin dissolves and causes significant volume loss. This can lead to the development of wrinkles, lines and other signs of aging on your face. Modern medicine has however, found a way to hide these signs of aging. A non-surgical facelift can fill these empty spaces under your skin to add volume to your face and help regain your youthfulness.
As the name suggests, a non-surgical facelift is non-invasive. It involves the injecting of dermal fillers into the affected area. This procedure should not take more than half an hour and shows almost instantaneous results. The most common areas where the filler is injected are the temporal hollows, cheek, submalar, nose, naso labial folds, marionette lines, oral commisure and chin and jaw line. This procedure has no major side effects. However, to be on the safe side, minimize touching the injection site for upto 2 weeks after the procedure.
There are three types of dermal fillers used for non surgical face lifts.
- Hyaluronic acid is the standard dermal filler used for such procedures. The affect lasts for 6 months to a year depending on the area it is injected into. The more the area covered, the shorter will be the duration of the benefit. Once the effects of the facelift begin to fade, the procedure will have to be repeated to maintain the youthful look. Hyaluronic acid is also said to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin.
- Synthetic fillers can also be used for a non surgical facelift. The effects of these fillers are more long-lasting and can maintain facial volume for up to 18 months. However, synthetic fillers can trigger the formation of lumps under the skin that will need to be surgically removed. The structure of the skin can also change with age, leaving odd shapes at the sites where synthetic fillers have been injected.
- The third type of dermal filler used is the patient’s own fat. Fat from another part of the body is extracted and then injected into the face to increase its volume. While the effects of this type of dermal filler can last for 5 to 10 years, there is also a possibility of the fat being reabsorbed into the body within a few months of the procedure. Fat transfer dermal fillers are also the most expensive type of fillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
Dear sir I am Bikram pramanik and I am 18 yers old And I have some acne /pimple. How can I solve it. Pl give suggestion or medicine.
Sir My face in over blakning and other part of my body Any Problem in? Reduce the blakning in face useful medicines Tell me sir?
I am a 23 year boy is age me hi meri aankho k aas pass dark circle ho gay he or aanko k pass ki skin bhi face ki skin se different ho gai thode wrinkles he please koi home remedy tips bataye or diet me kya lu kya nahi me wrinkles nahi chahta kya ye thik ho sake he pahle ki hi tarah?
I am facing hair fall and the amount of hair fall is so excessive that when I make any hair style my scalp is clear visible. Due to my fracture in leg I am taking medicines on continues basis from june end onwards. I have tried methi seeds with curd as well as with water paste also. For a while it controlled my hair fall and gave shine to my hair but from a week suddenly I am loosing much more hair as I was loosing earlier. Pls help me what can I do. Either at the time of hair wash or oiling them I am loosing my hair.
My hear is all white what I do for make black and shining my hear I use also aambla oil and also eat aambla Please tell me what I do for my hear long amd also black.
Hello doctor today I went to hair cut and I got my armpit clear barber has used the electric trimmer and accidentally he put a small cut on the mole on my armpit after few secs I noticed there is little blood after going home put the dettol and also apply mustard oil, I am scared that whether he is cleaning his trimmer or not . Basically I am afraid of getting HIV infection , please help me out.
I have lost nearly 1.5 inches of my hair in the middle of my scalp. Is it a disease or not. If its suggest me faster please or if its not than suggest me what should I do to regain my hair. If its ayurvedic than its better .pls suggest me fast.
My hair falling very fastly and it is very rough I want my hair soft thick and shine first what should I consume like veg items for my hair.
Here are top 6 foods to combat it and give complete nourishment for lustrous hair.
1) Eggs: Hair is pure proteins made up of keratin. Hence to maintain good hair health and growth, proteins are one of the most essential nutrients. Besides proteins, eggs also contain iron, vitamin B12, zinc, sulphur, vitamin A which are also crucial for good hair growth. They also contain biotin which helps fight hair loss problem.
2) Fish: Known for its high protein and omega 3 fatty acids can helps in a great way to allow hair growth. Omega 3 fatty acids found in this fish are the true super stars as they are found in cell membranes of your scalp and in the natural oils which keep your scalp healthy and hair hydrated. Since they cannot be produced in the body, they need to be obtained by food.
3) Walnuts: Apart from good amount of omega 3 fatty acids, walnuts also contain vitamin E which protects the cells in the scalp from damage by toxins thereby reducing hair fall and helping the cells to support healthy hair growth. Walnuts also contain copper which allow the hair to maintain its natural color and luster.
4) Carrots: They are rich in vitamin A which is necessary to maintain the integrity and health of the scalp cells and also act as an antioxidant to prevent hair damage. Deficiency of vitamin A can cause hair loss and thinning. Hence it makes good sense to add vitamin a rich foods to the diet to help your tresses grow beautifully.
5) Sunflower seeds: They are a great combination of hair promoting nutrients like omega 3 fatty acids, iron, zinc, selenium, vitamin E which not only prevent hair fall but stimulate the hair cells to grow new and healthy hair by providing nourishment and protection from toxins.
6) Legumes: Apart from being loaded with protein, zinc, B- complex vitamins etc, legumes are also a great source of sulphur which is known as nature?s beauty mineral. Sulphur is found abundantly in hair cells, it helps to circulate blood well and also metabolize some B vitamins helping the hair cells to produce string healthy hair.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
After intercourse there is soaring or itching or small around or in the vagina even though it is sufficiently lubricated and it happens recently of our one year relation could I know what is the reason and what are the remedies.
Dear sir, I have suffering from dandruff since last one year, and I had tried many shampoos but did not get any result. Please suggest me to rid off this problem. Thank you.
Clean skin gently- Gently wash your face with a mild cleanser [according to the type of your skin], once in the morning and once in the evening, as well as after heavy exercise. It is also important to shampoo your hair regularly. If you have oily hair, you may want to wash it every day. Wash your face with plain water frequently.
Avoid frequent handling of the skin. Avoid rubbing and touching skin lesions. Squeezing, pinching or picking blemishes can lead to the development of scars or dark blotches.
Shave carefully- Shave gently and only when necessary to reduce the risk of nicking blemishes.
Choose cosmetics carefully.
Self-care measures and over-the-counter medicine have not helped after several months; Your acne is severe or getting worse; then contact your dermatologist.
Products such as facial scrubs, astringents and masks generally aren't recommended because they tend to irritate skin, which can aggravate acne. Excessive washing and scrubbing also can irritate skin. If you tend to develop acne around your hairline, shampoo your hair frequently.