Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shamikhat HadiaYour feedback matters!
Hello, Iam a ex-smoker, my lips are too dark how to clear it fast. Any cream or medicines can clear it. Thank you.
I am suffering from acne on my chest and back and some on my face. Its from about 3 years .And because of acne some acne marks are there and skin is sometimes become red in sunlight. Some holes also occurs on my face due to pimple. Please tell me how to cure this problem permanently.
Eczema is a common chronic skin condition, which is characterized by skin inflammation and irritation. The most prevalent type of eczema is Atopic dermatitis. It is not a communicable disease and is usually caused, owing to immunological alterations within the body.
The fundamental characteristic of homeopathy treatment is that it targets with respect to eczema:
- Genetic components
- Coping mechanism with sentimental triggers
Major advantages of homeopathy include:
- It treats the disturbances of immune system and treats the roots of this disease.
- In most of the cases its effects are long lasting.
- It is non-toxic and causes zero side effects.
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
- Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.
- Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
- Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
- Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin.
I have many pimple on my face and it creates the black spots when pimple remove and maximum pimple on my head.
I Have few Pimples on My face. Now they become Dark spots. What can I do in order to reduce dark spots?
Protein contact dermatitis (PCD) is an allergic skin reaction caused by proteins of either animal or plant origin. Four types of proteins can cause PCD: plant, animal, flour, and proteolytic chemicals. The risk factors for the improvement of PCD include a family history or general history of atopy, irritant dermatitis, an occupation or side interest, including exposure to one of these protein allergen agents. In PCD, avoiding these particular allergens is very important in order to avoid the reaction. Symptomatic help and relief might be found with transient corticosteroids, immunomodulatory operators, or antihistamines. Inpatient care might be important for PCD patients if the allergy is severe to the point that patients cannot take care of themselves or in the rare case that they encounter angioedema or extreme gastrointestinal problems.
Some short-term treatments may include high-power topical corticosteroids, for example, clobetasol propionate, to diminish the irritation and swelling. Topical tacrolimus 1% ointment might be a decent long-term solution for the allergies. Oral antihistamines might be prescribed also if highly serious allergy takes place. To enhance and improve the treatment of this condition, the initial steps are to recognise and maintain a strategic distance from the dependable allergen. PCD is a chronic procedure that tends to have phases of change during holidays and crumbles when you go back to work.
It is recommended that the patients should wear plastic gloves and try to avoid rubber ones because of the danger of building up a PCD or unfavourably allergic contact dermatitis in addition to this already existing problem. In specific cases, change of patient's occupation is the main compelling measure to understand and manage this skin condition. This is done so that one can determine what element is causing the allergies to take place. Sometimes, certain products are to be avoided so as to determine which out of the daily routine products might be an allergen.
PCD does not necessarily have to end up in a chronic state. Avoiding the causative material more often than not prompts fast mending of the problem. In extreme cases, corticosteroid creams or treatments accelerate the recovery procedure. Symptomatic alleviation might be provided with transient corticosteroids, immunomodulatory specialists, or antihistamines.
Hence, in conditions like protein contact dermatitis, the allergy could also develop in the later stages of life. It is not necessary that the patient be allergic to certain types of foods from their very birth. With changing body schematics, it is possible that the allergy could be developed in later stages of life. Therefore, it is important to keep an eye out for when the allergy occurred so that it is easier for you to determine the allergen behind it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.