Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sham Prasad KilaruYour feedback matters!
Is this right that masturbation shrink penis. Earlier I masturbate daily. But from last 4 years I do two times a week. I am doing sex from last 3 years. At starting I was good in bed. But from last 6 months I discharge very early. Please advice me some home remedies.
How to get rid of headaches during pregnancy. Completed 12 weeks on 9 apl 2015.14th week going on. This is my second pregnancy and have a healthy son of 2.5 yrs.
I am a 31 years old man. I am married but my wife had abortion to find the actual reason for abortion I tested my semen. The result values is as follows- sperm count-43 million/ml MOTILITY active motile-30% sluggish-45% non motile-25% MORPHOLOGY Normal sperms-45% Abnormal sperms-55% can you tell me what does the results means. Am I alright or need to take any medicine.
Respected sir, Mera penis kuch din se stand nahi kar raha 5 to 6 days se man 1 month se masturbating bhi baand kar di hai usse pehle atyrdik masturbating karta tha ab mari shaadi hone wali hai nov me. Me bahut peresan hu please help me.
I have disc degeneration/disc bulgeing problem in cervical spine between c6/c7 from july 14. Now, I am having pain in neck continuously just like a pin penetrate in neck area. Its stops only bed rest for 8 hrs in night and early morning 2 to 4 hrs. Now I am taking medicine as suggested by doctor is moven meloxicam 15 mg 1 time in day and neurochem 1 in night. But as per my exp. My pain intensity get reduced when my head doesn't move much in day hrs. When I try to run slowly, pain intensity increased. Let me know when I will be normal. I have tried pshyotharpy too for 2 days only as my symptoms got worse after it. So immediately stopped. My symptoms history as below. 1. First 3 days just have a head stuck. 2. Then started litte bit pain in neck for 1 week (i assume may be this due to wrong posture during sleep) 3. After 2 week, sudden pointed pain, tingling was observed in my left arm. But occationally. I cant understand what is going on with my left hand. So I first contacted cardiologist to check my heart. But all test was normal. 4. Then I went to neurophysician and said all symptoms he has done ncv test and neck x ray but said all is well. So no prob at my end. Almost 2 month was completed and now my neck pain, tingling in left arm was increasing day to day. From my left hand, I was not able to hold my laptop bag more than 30 sec. It feel more than 100 kg for me I was going for swimming in that days too. 5. Then I went to orthopaedic doc. While just listing my all symptoms he said you must have issue in neck cervical disc. He immediately sent me to mri and my surprize, we really found now prob. There was my pinched nerve. Defination I found on net: when a patient has a symptomatic herniated disc, the disc itself is not painful, but rather the material that is leaking our of the inside of the disc is pinching or irritating a nearby nerve. This type of pathology produces pain called radicular pain (e. G, nerve root pain) leading to pain that may radiate to other parts of the body, such as from the low back down the leg or from the neck down the arm. Leg pain from a pinched nerve is usually described as sciatica. But it may be termed as disc degeneration / disc bulging. Whatever. 5. Now, I am just wearing a neck collar and have that two medicine. Symptoms are reduced 70%. Now no any left arm pain. But only neck pain. What is the best way to get out of this neck pain?
Will someone have aids if he wears a condom in a wrong way and then took out and again wear and he hasn't penetrated.
I just recently discovered cunnilingus, pls tell is it safe sex, what precautions do we take before doing it.
If I do not masturbate for a week my sperm colour changes from white to light yellow. Is it harmful.
I am having problem while waking up in the mrng I dnt evn hear my almars at tht tym wat should I do now?
A sip of tea to begin the day can banish the dregs of sleep and energize you for the day ahead. Tea is not only tasty, but has a number of health benefits as well. The most basic way tea helps the body is by hydrating it. Here are a few other benefits of a cup of tea.
- Soothes the digestive system: It is not only for taste that the Chinese like a cup of tea after their meals. Tea, particularly herbal tea can soothe the digestive system and aid in digestion. Ginger tea can additionally fight nausea.
- Clearer skin: Tea is rich in antioxidants that can detoxify the body and rid it of free radicals. This in turn helps fight signs of aging such as age spots, wrinkles and fine lines. It also keeps the skin firm and prevents sun damage.
- Improves heart health: Drinking a cup of tea regularly can help keep your heart healthy. This is because tea is a major source of flavanoids for the body that neutralizes free radicals. This also improves blood vessel and endothelial function and regularizes cholesterol levels. Green tea is also said to lower the risk of heart attacks.
- Weight loss: Tea has no calories of its own, just like water it keeps the body hydrated without affecting your weight. Thus, drinking a cup of tea instead of having a snack can temporarily fill the stomach and curb hunger pangs without any calorific gain. Also, oolong and green tea are said to increase metabolism rates, which further helps in weight loss.
- Boost dental health: When had without sugar or honey, tea can boost your dental health. Green tea protects the body against gum disease and can lower the risk of oral cancer. However, too much tea can stain enamel and spoil your smile if you do not maintain good dental hygiene habits.
- Reduced stress: Cortisol is one of the leading causes of stress. Tea can help reduce the amount of cortisol produced in the body and thus help you relax and fight stress. Lowered cortical levels can also slow down the aging process.
- Boost immunity: Herbal tea can also help boost the functionality of the immune system. Dandelion tea is said to aid the immune system in fighting ulcers, bronchitis and pneumonia. Chamomile tea has chemical compounds that increase the production of white blood cells. Similarly, ginseng tea encourages the production of both white blood cells and interferon.
Though it has a number of health benefits, like anything else, tea should not be had in excess. So, limit yourself to a cup or two a day.