Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh R SingiYour feedback matters!
Increasing the size of stomach without eating. Feeling panic. Fever with shivering Slow voice Widal test is positive- typhi 1: 160 Platelet- 122000 No relief in condition. Getting worse day by day. Problem specially affect in night. What is this? What should I do?
Hi madam, Please advise what brand and which type of dates we can buy from market. I always confused on the brand and type of dates. And also tel me my father is a diabetic patient so if he consumes everyday 4 to 5 is there any problem? Lots of ppl says that dates are heating to the body is it really true?
I am 25 years old I am suffering from hydrocele from the age of 16 dose it cause any sexual problem and is it only get treated by operation only or there is any medicine for this available.
I am suffering from fever and dry cough for the one month and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
I am ahigh bp patient,diabetic type2,high cholestrol level,gout patient,male,48 yrs age Taking metformin 500 mg bd,losartin 50 mg,od,atenol 50 mg,allopurinol 300 mg per day, I snore heavily, the present situstion is such thst i breathe heavily and any beside me consider i am sleeping please advise
I am a working Professional of 64 yrs age , having a perfectly normal health with no problem at all. My habits are very normal - no smoking, drinking or anything like that, mostly vegetarian , Just wanted to know to know the amount of Calories intake for a person of my age & diet plan ?
I am aged 19 and I am suffering from sever head ach and eyes pain with sinus infection symptoms I used many medicines but what is the solution for permanent cure please hep me.
Hi doctor iam getting reddish on my skin as skin is also getting very dry from these winters. It happens all the winters. Kindly suggest me medicine please Its itching a lot.
My name is lakshay. I want to ask why do people have headache? I alsi have a problem of headache. What is the solution for it?
He daily masturbates through his hand Daily 3 times he is married with 2 children Aged 30 any issues with in?
My mom is 42 years old and she is having very weak pulse and low blood pressure. She is having fever around 99 to 100 daily for 20 days. If she goes on a walk then also fever starts. If she drinks water then she vomits and is feeling anxiety. She is feeling needles in her feet and hands. This problem has also happened to her a year ago and some times very rarely she get mild. Please suggest me the remedies and i want to know that are its causes.
I have a sex problem that I have discharge my sperm very fast within one minute so how I have to make better and how I can cure this and I want to make my penis little larger.
I have problem at night time, that is gas in my stomata continuously have release gas after some time.
I finally got my sonography and doctor told me that you have non alcoholic fatty liver problem but he just directed me for medicines so in this situation what should I have to eat and give me some tips that can help me to solve it fast.
Am a male of 65 years old. I am diabetic with 7% H1bc. For the last few days after passing urine there is irritation / burning sensation. Had taken BCin 100 mg and Uticept each 6 tabs for three days and there was some relief. But again the burning sensation is felt. Can you please advise?
Sasi is my neighbour. He is suffering from fever. He have a doubt if it is swine flu or not. What are the symptoms of swine flu? What we can do to get rid from it? In which way they act on our body? He is so weak and not ready to go hospital.
Sleep is the best reliever of all stress and physical pain. Not only is it important to get sleep, but also to sleep soundly and without any disturbance. The quality matters. Here are a few tips to get better sleep:
- It is important to maintain the same sleep schedule every single day. This helps to naturalize your body clock and get the best quality sleep.
- Switch off all mobile phones, laptops and other electronic devices. Their artificial glow not only hampers your eyesight, but also prolongs the amount of time your body takes to relax and fall off to sleep.
- If your back pain causes you to continually wake up in the middle of the night in discomfort, then sleep with a pillow or cushion between your legs so as to straighten out your back and relieve pent up stress.
- The importance of your pillow can never be stressed upon enough. Your pillow should be not too fat, hard or soft. It should just about support the natural curve of your neck, so that it is perfectly aligned with the centre of your body. Correct sleeping postures are extremely important.
- Make sure your room is nice and dark so as to stimulate the secretion of a hormone called melatonin that is regulated by light exposure. Darker the room, greater melatonin, making you more sleepy.
- Those who exercise regularly and well are known to be fitful sleepers. Exercise well before bedtime. If required, do some light yoga or stretching exercises that promote sleep.
- What you eat throughout the day makes a difference to the quality of your sleep. Stay away from too much caffeine, alcohol, or a heavy meal just before sleeping. They only make you stay awake for longer and may cause heartburn or stomach trouble. Don't drink too much water, or else you will be making more midnight trips to the bathroom than clocking those sleep hours.
- Try to keep your head clear of all worries and stress when in bed. Regular meditation and deep breathing can help.
There is no end to all the things you can do to sleep well and comfortably. It is important to be self-disciplined to sleep well and hence be a healthy individual.