Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shaik Mohd
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shaik MohdYour feedback matters!
I have black Mark under arm in round shape. I feel itching sometimes. How should I get rid of this mark and itching?
Hi my grandmother aged 80 plus she is diabetic and she is suffering from severe burns after urination and burning remains for long time and she has to pee for very often means after every 10 to 20 minutes. She had prescribed for cital syrup but still no result please reply.
Pain or paresthesia at the site of the bite is well–known as a diagnostically useful prodromal symptom occurring in one–third to two–thirds of cases. In Thailand, however, a specific type of paresthesia–itching–was the earliest symptom in more than 40% of cases. Itching occurred at the site of the healed bite wound or involved the whole bitten limb and was sometimes so intense as to provoke frenzied scratching and excoriation of the skin. The explanation for local paresthesia may be the multiplication of virus in the dorsal root ganglion of the sensory nerve supplying the area of the bite.
Pain behind the grafted eye was an early symptom in 3 of the 4 patients who developed rabies following corneal transplants.
Priapism with frequent spontaneous orgasms was the first symptom in one Thai patient.
Fever, malaise, nausea and vomiting.
Increased sensitivity of the skin to changes of temperature, especially air currents.
Jyada headache hone par kya karna chahiye, or ye kin karno se hota hai. please koi ilaj bataiye iska.
I am suffering from headache since 2 months. So please give me suggestions to relief from pains and to whom I should consult.
I have been sleepy for past 1 month. I do not know the reason. What can you do to prevent this sleepiness,
But I am suffering from headache. Applying curd as hair pack causes severe cold that leads to headache then what is the solution for this. please suggest me.
Constipation in children is a common pediatric health issue mostly arising due to early toilet training and having an inadequate diet. Most cases of this condition do not last for long and can be easily treated.
Constipation in children is mainly caused by the following factors:
- Lack of fiber content in their diet caused due to an aversion to veggies, often result in constipation in children.
- Withholding stool: Your child may be holding his bowel movements in because of stress with toilet training. This maybe because he/she doesn't want to defecate in the school bathroom or in other places. Often if it hurts to poop once, the child might withhold his bowel movements and this leads to a vicious cycle.
- Side effects of certain medications.
- In rare cases, children facing abuse may develop constipation.
You will know your child has constipation if the following occurs:
- Your child spends a lot of time while defecating
- Your child complains of difficulty with bowel movement
- Bloating and stomach pain
- Soiling accidents
A combination of the following approaches helps in treating constipation in children:
- See to it that your child eats all his vegetables and fruits. Include more fibrous vegetables and fruits in the diet. Include food containing probiotics like yoghurt.
- Use a stool softener: While using a stool softener the most common mistake is to apply too much or too little amount of the concoction. Carefully use the right amount of stool softener for relieving your child of constipation.
- Ensure that your child has a lot of fluids in his/her diet. Fluids help to hydrate the body and lubricate the digestive system.
- Look into the fact that you child has regular toilet hours.