Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SeshasriYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old sir. M suffering from fat sir. So what can I do for lose weight. Please tell me something about fat. What can weight reduce sir. Please explain.
I am 26 years married person. I used to have masturbating twice or thrice on daily basis before marriage. I loose my sperm very early. When I am with my wife, I lost my sperm just after a foreplay, I am unable to make my wife happy as loosing sperm without having sex makes me think about it. Could you please suggest?
I am 20 years old male and I have been suffering from shoulder injury for last one month. I have used to relief sprays (volini) and creams for some days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I am in depression but my family doesn't understand my pain and doesn't allow me for a treatment as according to them psychiatrist are for mental. From last 1 year I am trying suffering from depression I once visited a doctor in lucknow with my friend and the doctor prescribed me 2 medicines one was Flunil 10 mg and second was alinol 20 mg. But my family disallowed me to take medicines as according to them these are high power drugs and later can be a necessity taking it.
My mother takes very much tension and she also has a very high sugar rate last time tested it was fasting-278, PP-375 so is there any topic to worry about and if yes then how to solve it.
I am having pimples on my face please suggest me any remedy or any medicine for pimples and it had left dark spots on my face because I tried to pop it. Please help.
I am addicted to porn and masturbate, I never done sex in my life and I am 24 how to avoid this bad habit I am stressed of this habit.
Sir / Mam, I got some allergy symbol or like a big mole on my left hand near to underarm. What to do for that. Is that serious anything.
I have tummy fat. I am following diet. I am looking for tummy fat reduction equipment. I am planning to purchase. Pls guide me which equipment is suitable for me. I have a kid. I am not able to out side for walking. Thank-you.
My wife taken unwanted-72 pills, her periods are unnatural, now she wants to be a mother, when her periods will be fine for taking motherhood.
Can we apply dettol directly on face. Yes then suggest steps. No then other liquid or cream to clear the acne holes after effects of pimples on face. Plz..
I have too much pain in my right shoulder. Not able to sleep or do any work properly. What can be done for discussion pain?
I feel lazy everything time want to know what should I eat to remain energetic. I sleep usually for 10 hrs even kindly help feel very sleep every time.
Regular medical checkups and tests can be very helpful in prevention of cancer and growth of malignant cells or tumours. With the increase in the rates of cervical cancer, gynaecological checkups are of utmost need. For effective cervical cancer prevention, Pap smear bears the maximum number of success rates.
Pap smear is a medical procedure that helps to detect cancer or signs of other cervical infections. The Pap smear test however cannot detect ovarian cell cancer or uterine cancer. It is known to detect changes only in the vaginal cells and cervical dysplasia. Cervical dysplasia refers to the growth of pre-cancerous cells.
How this test is conducted?
1. Pap smear is conducted when the woman is not menstruating.
2. An instrument called speculum is inserted into one’s vagina to be able to access the cervix more easily.
3. Pap smear involves the collection of sample cells from the outer cervix area.
4. Cervical brush is inserted into the speculum and the sample cells are collected.
5. Then, the samples are put on a glass slide for further evaluation.
6. The Pap smear procedure takes only a few minutes bu can prevent serious medical problems in the long run.
7. The Pap smear is not a painful procedure, though it may be slightly uncomfortable for a few minutes only.
Who can undergo Pap smear?
1. Women can undergo Pap smear procedures once they are of 21 years of age and are generally sexually active
2. Women can go for pap smears up to the age of 70
3. Pap smears should be conducted preferably every two or three years
4. Women aged 65 and above and who have had no abnormalities in the last three consecutive tests, may stop taking pap smears
5. Before undergoing the test, it is important to stop douching and using vaginal creams for at least 2 days.
6. If there has been a case of multiple and frequent change of sexual partners, then you must go for Pap smear frequently
7. Women with weak immune system and who bear the risk of HIV Aids
8. Women who are heavy smokers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.