Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SeshasriYour feedback matters!
I have clogged pores all over my face I have tried many things to get to rid off them but nothing and they are way to small I can't even burst them how can I get rid of them and get a clear face.
It seems I have a anxiety problem. My behaviour is like this: Working towards more perfection. Feeling always that people should not find fault with me. Fear about health of my children, feeling nervous on hearing health issues of my children, If children are late coming home, feeling differently as if something might have happened to them. Praying God with fear. Thinking about future & future of children. I am 47, PSU bank executive, work pressure more, Physically no diabetes, BP etc. Except minor lower back pain, muscle cramps etc.
I have severe erection issues because of heavy masturbation may be. Now I have stopped masturbating but I don't get erections. Please help, am really apprehensive.
I am 19 years oldFrom one month I am not able to sleep at night and even morning If I sleep for some 2-3 hours only it is enough but I cannot concentrate on studies because of this.
Sir. I am 20 year old. My health is not proper. M very much slim. Help me how can I increased my weight.
How to loose fat? I am doing exercise and getting results but I want to knw some diets by which fat will decreased?
I am 49 years old I fell down from scooter 5 days back & knee is very paining. After keeps ice for 3-4 days it has come down. But still I cannot walk easily and bend leg please suggest me.
I am 35 year old male ,suffering from uric acid problem since last 6 years, please advise me to get out of this problem.
Sir/ ma'am muje kuch month se ek problem h maan jab kisi see baat karti hu to maan unke face ki taraf dhekar baat nahi Kar pati. Maan chest ya hand ki taraf dekkar baat karti hu. Esa kyu ho raha hai, iska please kuch treatment bataye.
I'm fed up with life and life is not worth living for me. There is a lack of happiness lack of confidence and lack of concentration. There is no hope no enlightenment no dream no aim in life. I'm very much disinterested disheartened and depressed. I'm under a lot of stress and anxiety. I'm sailing in a boat without the sailor in the stormy sea. I'm just like the kite which strings are cutoff. I'm not living life but just passing it. I'm worthy of nothing. I'm feeling lonely in the midst of the crowd. I'm skipping my drugs for the high blood pressure. My blood pressure shoots up to 200/130 without any symptoms. I pass nights together without sleep. I have cutoff myself from my inner and outer self. I'm unable to cope up with life. If it's physical crisis I can deal with it, but as far as the emotional and moral crisis are concerned I'm just unable to deal with it.
I am 27 years old and When my penis get erect it lies downward always it does not even come to 90° what has happened to me this problem started two years back ofter being suffered from jaundice please help.
I am 25 year old. There is pain in my stomach from one month. I took medicine from doctor but there is no relief what to do know.
I wanna make my health better. But I don't get time for gym. So how can I make my health better? Please advise.
Have dark circles. I don't take tension, I keep my body hydrated, sleep properly. But still it wont go.
Hi Dr. I am suffering frm depression & anxiety since 16 yrs. In 1999 Dr. gave me tryp ch oxtin 20 & zapiz. 5, after 1 years Dr. change my med & gave me depran 10 along with tryp 10, since 14 years I am taking depran & tryp 10, now this med is not working Dr. change my molecule & gave me. Zyven od plus 100 along with amazeo 50. I want 2 know this is this right med 4 me, is there any side effect reg sex, I am married man & I have 3 children. I never start this med, first I want to ask you first pls Dr. suggest me as same. Thanking you.
Before 5 - 6 months I had a heavy hairfall. Which resulted in very thin hairs + I've got patches where few hairs are present. Please help to recover that as it looks shabby at times. My scalp becomes visible at some please. Help!
Why it's important that your child's diet is calcium-rich
Calcium is an inevitable part of your child's diet. You cannot afford to skip it if you wish to maintain a healthy lifestyle for your child. It is recommended that children between the ages of 9 and 18 should get approximately 1300 milligrams of calcium every day. Calcium-rich diet is important for your child for a number of reasons.
- Calcium helps in building strong bones and teeth for your child.
- It is important in order to ensure proper functioning of your child's muscles and nerves.
- Calcium plays a vital role in the release of such hormones and enzymes in your child's body that convert the food he eats into energy.
- It is also helpful in causing the blood to clot whenever your child gets bruised.
- Since your child is continuously growing, a calcium-rich diet ensures an adequate supply of resources that help him to develop new bones that are healthy and strong.
- A calcium-rich diet is also essential as far as other bodily functions like muscle contraction, blood vessel constriction and relaxation are concerned.
What does lack of a calcium do to your child's body?
- Lack of calcium can cause bone diseases like osteoporosis in your girl child, thus exposing her to a greater risk of weakened bones and possibility of fractures.
- If your child is a young kid and his diet lacks calcium or vitamin d, which absorbs calcium, he is exposed to the threats of the bone-softening disease called rickets. It can cause in him bowing of the legs, muscle pain and poor growth.
- Bones are living tissues that change constantly, old bones keep getting replaced by newer ones and a calcium-rich diet aids this procedure. Therefore without an adequate supply of calcium, this process would borrow minerals from existing bones, thus weakening them and exposing them to increased risks of fracture.
- Lack of calcium also increases risks of cardiovascular diseases, damaged gums, high blood pressure, ovarian and breast cancer and several other infirmities in your child in his later years.