Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sayed OsmanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cold and cough from the last 15 days and I m having mild fever too due to this I m also bearing headache and body pain suggest me remedies?
I have some sexual problems. I did some childhood mistakes. Now I am betraying for them. My penis size is small and now I can do sex only one time a day. If I want to do again my penis don't get eraction. And also my sperm amount is very less than before. Please help me. And give some solution.
I'm 20 yrs. Male. Having a mild headache if a not eat at times. After a meal or a dinner my headache goes off in a 5 minutes? Please suggest a solution for this problem.
Hi doc, I am 23 years female from 2 days my left arm is paining and when I take a deep breath a little pain started around my heart. Will you please tell me why it is happening ?
When I am participating in sex, I am going to put my penis in to the pussy automatically ejection will come with out doing sex please can you give me some suggestions.
Hi I'm not married and always worried for about penis. My penis is not working. My family says to me why you not do your marriage I can't tell them. Please help me. Thank you.
Hello sir, I am 42 yrs married male having continuous pain in the joint of backbone and neck, also constipation? What should i do?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
Hello doctor, I am 36years old I need some advise to avoid snoring while sleeping which irritates me and others a lot.
I am 28 years old male. Last two month I have pain to my back near neck. I used pain relief but I got not relief please suggest me what should I do?
Are wheat breads good for health? Eating wheat breads are good or bad? What is the reason behind constipation?
Dear dr, I have problem with my stomach, Since Last 15 days I had suffered from stomach pain and as per my Dr. consult I had done many test and ultrasound but nothing appear in that report, So kindly consult me what am I do.
Hello doctor, I am a male 27 years old. I am a living kidney donor, one year over. Can I have herbal aphrodisiacs for better sex?
Sir mera ghutna dard hota h or mind mai sex karne ka har dam mann kerta rehta jiski vajah se mujhe masturbate karne ki aadat pad gayi hai kabhi kabhi to din mai do baar karta hu.iska mere sehat pe koi side effect to nahi padega agar padega toh kya?meri age 29 year h.
From an early age we’re taught that alcohol is bad for us, but is that really true? Drinking yourself silly every night can have disastrous consequences, but having one drink a day is associated with a number of health benefits. The key here is moderation. Moderate drinking can be defined as one drink a day for women and two drinks a day for men. This is a daily quote system and not to be taken as an average over time.
Here are a few ways your body can benefit from the occasional drink:
- It boosts cardiovascular health: Many types of alcohol are rich in phenols. This helps fight stress, reduces the risk of hypertension and can protect the heart against a number of cardiovascular conditions. Moderate amounts of alcohol can also increase the amount of good cholesterol in the body and influence the clotting of blood. Higher levels of cholesterol help protect against heart diseases while by influencing the blood clotting process, alcohol can indirectly help prevent the formation of blood clots in the arteries.
- It slows aging: Some types of alcohol like wine are rich in antioxidants. This helps flush toxins out of the body and can slow down the aging process. An antioxidant called resveratrol that is found in red wine can even increase the lifespan of cells and activate enzymes that slow down the aging process. It is also said to increase DNA stability thus extending a person’s lifespan.
- It can help fight diseases: Alcohol is said to lower the risk of catching a cold. A warm drink like brandy can also be used to treat sore throats and a cough. Tonic water contains quinine that is anti inflammatory and has analgesic properties. Though medication for malaria is now easily available, tonic water can be used to treat the initial phase of the disease if proper medication is not available.
- It enhances your libido: Excessive drinking can lower your sex drive, but when consumed in moderation, alcohol can lower the risk of erectile dysfunction. Moderate amounts of alcohol also help lower inhibitions and thus encourage people to form sexual relationships.
- It improves cognitive ability: Almost all forms of alcohol contain ethanol that helps neurons resist wear and tear. This can lower a person’s risk of suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia later in life. It can also enhance problem solving abilities and encourage creativity.
All of the above benefits are applicable only if alcohol is consumed in moderation. Thus do not use them to binge drink.