Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Savitha Desai
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Savitha DesaiYour feedback matters!
In the month of march 3×2 cm subserosa fungal fibroid was detected. Then I had my last period in april 2nd and I am 28 weeks pregnant now. My fibroid was detected to be grown as 5 cm now. My concern ia how to get rid of this fibroid? My doctor says it cannot be removed during delivery. Then how do I get this removed? What if it continues to grow? I already had twice myomectomy because of the same fibroid growth and regrowth one on 2009 and another in 2014. Pls help. There must be a limit to the number of surgeries tht can be performed to remove this.
I am 19 year old boy and at what time of month should I have sex with may partner so that she does not get pregnant, and what is the minimum time I should last. Any sex position.
I am 27 weeks pregnant ,however during my early pregnancy I had got virginal bleeding for 2 days and very bad abdominal pain till 20 weeks, I checked with my gynac did sonography well the doctor said its fine now, and the baby is fine as well ,however can you let me know will this effect me during the time of my delivery and how.
I am suffering from pcos but taking treatment means I am loosing my weight I lost 1.5 kg I didn't had follicle growth last month but this month I had 8×8 mm follicle from my left ovary on 18th day of my cycle and endometrium was 6 mm but now on 24th day of cycle there no dominant follicle found and endometrium thickness is 8 mm what would the reason how did it disappeared.
I lost my job 2 months ago. Because of that I am not able to sleep properly. I have irregular periods for 2 months. Also get pain in my lower back. What do I do to get over form all these? Especially in sleeping problem.
Hi, My vagina is bleeding very much what to do to reduce it. I have done sex from last 2 days. So please help me to stop the blood.
Hi, i'm suffering from irregular menses from last 5 years. I'm 21 years old now. My menses cycle is always late (around 15 days late) but when it comes then it remains 8 days. What should I do? thank you.
During pregnancy, your body is subjected to several physiological changes including increased hair fall, continuous indigestion, headaches, development of varicose veins, skin pigmentations and so on. The growing baby bump hinders free movement as well. Quality time with your husband or partner is helpful, but is not the best way to relax you. During pregnancy many partners stop having sex due to body issues. Intercourse is extremely important to comfort an expecting mother. Going by a few sex positions cited below, partners can enjoy pregnancy without a speck of stress.
1. Spooning- In spooning a woman lies on one of her sides while the male partner lies behind her on his left or right side. Both partners should lie on the same side or if not they will end up turning their backs at each other. Penetration happens from behind. This position enables shallow penetration, which is good for the baby.
2. Do it like a clip- In this case two bodies should align like a clip. The man lies on his back while the woman is on the top facing him. Her knees are folded next to him and she is in the shape of an arch. Her hands serve as support as they are firmly placed on the bed behind her arching back. There is ample space for the bump.
3. Perch on him- It is healthier to avoid pressure on the abdominal region when pregnant. Make your man sit on a stable surface; say a stool or a chair. Sit on his lap with your back against his chest. This way the woman can regulate the depth of penetration by moving backward and forward. She is on her toes and her abdomen faces no weight.
4. Do it the Amazon way- The Amazon style of intercourse needs to be carried out on a chair or a stool. The male partner remains seated while the woman sits on his lap facing him with her legs across his sides. The baby bump is comfortably positioned between the partners and the lady takes charge by moving up and down.
5. Doggy style- The doggy style keeps the expecting mother away from exertion. She crouches on her hands and legs while the male partner enters her body from behind.
6. Living Room style- Let your rounded belly rest against the softness of the living room couch. Kneel on the couch to suit your feasibility, while your partner penetrates you from behind. The pregnant woman balances her body by holding on to the couch with her hands.