Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Satyanaryana KYour feedback matters!
Subject: Loose motion starts with low fever and shivering PRESENTING COMPLAINTS Complaints: loose motion at least 12 a day and 7, 8 in night yesterday was feeling chill with low fever. Motion is like water Current Treatment: noxgyl. And fever reducer. Flexon now using oflox tz since after noon today.
Dear Doctors, This is in reference with my Wife who survived a stroke in Sep 2015. Since then she has shown good recovery and is able to identify people and walk without any support, I wish to know how zolpidem will be beneficial for her as I came across many articles of recovering people after this drug was used on them. She is undergoing the speech therapy for her slurred speech and Physiotherapy to improve the motor movements, I was wondering if this drug can be used to expedite her recovery (only after consulting her Neuro Doc) Any help on her will be greatly appreciated.
I am suffering from CMT Type 1a. It was Diogonised in 1995. At present I am 58 yrs old man. I was informed by the neurophysian that there is no treatment of my disease. Can you help me. If you like I maysend you all my nearve reports. Now a days I am unable to walk/stand without some one support.I can not even hold some thing properly.My hearin loss is also high.
As doc said I was suffering from GB syndrome. But I was cured with physiotherapy and wid no medicines. But I feel impact still left. I have shivering hand. Though I hv strength but I hv severing hand mean it shakes a lot. Feel very awakwered. Is dear anywhere out to cure it?
I feel always nervous when doing anything and MY hand always shivering in fear is there any solutions?
I am a 42 year old male and cannot sleep properly due to obstructive sleep apnea also I am overweight. Please tell me what to do?
My friend has some kind of shivering attack before some days, after consulting a doctor, the doctor told him that the attack was due to epilepsy. So I want to know what are the symptoms of epilepsy?
I have great fear to take a cup or glass of hot things like tea. Whenever I try to do this, my hand as well as whole body tremble. Before some month I was taking a plastic cup of tea. That time my hand trembled and hot tea fell on my hand. And there was some burn on my hand. From that day I feel very much fear to take a cup or glass of hot tea.
I m having a constant insomnia. I take alprazolam 0.5 frequently. I want to get out of this habit. Please suggest a way out.
I get anxious and thoughts worries thinking makes me sleepless at night, maybe insomnia effecting my health n routine, I get upset and depressed oftenly. Kindly help.
I am a 71 year old male. I get numbness & tingling sensation in my legs &soles after walking or standing for a few minutes. I am a diabetic since past 5 years.
My wife age 42 years suffering from problem in respiration properly in some specific conditions. In high temperature and some times in tension she feels she can not breath properly and she can not breath with nostrils, she feels uneasy in this situation. What can be the problem. She also get up in a shock while in deep sleep if any body disturbs her sleep and cry in a very hostile manner. In a few seconds she get normal. We consult a neurologist but he say this is not a problem. Please guide what can be the problem. Is it heart related problem?
I have migraine problem from last two month it occurs sometimes left side and sometimes right sides how it will become cure.
My body is too weak. I don't know y but it was too weak. My hands are shaking all the time. I use to smoke ciggrates. Does. It is reason for that.
Obesity is the new-age lifestyle disease with multiple ramifications. While its effects on the physical aspects are very evident, the damage it does to the brain are more severe, though not obvious. Read on to know some harmful effects of obesity on the emotional well-being.
- Leads to binge eating: There is a certain pleasure in eating sugary and fatty food, and this is lost with depression. Therefore, to get that emotional satisfaction, people tend to eat more chocolates, cookies, milkshakes, and other weight-accumulating food items, which further add to obesity. Greater the weight gained by a person, lesser the response or happiness from such food products.
- Increases impulsivity: The area of the brain known as orbitofrontal cortex, which is in charge of controlling impulsivity, shrinks in obese people. This results in people eating more impulsively.
- Affects immunity: Obesity is a major cause of inflammation, leading to damage in certain parts of the brain. This impairs the immune system, making the affected person more prone to infections and tissue damage. This leads to increased chances of diabetes, heart disease, stroke, sleeping disorders, eating disorders, etc. The chemical known as C-reactive protein increases as seen on MRIs in obese people, and which is usually seen in patients with chronically increased inflammation.
- Effects on memory: As the BMI increases, there is a decrease in scores of memory tests. This effect is more obvious in women after menopause. With increased fat accumulation, more hormones are released, which affects the memory. Increased inflammation also affects cognition and memory.
- Increased risk of dementia: With more belly fat accumulating, there is extra stress on the body to burn the visceral fat. This reduces brain size and causes certain hormones to release, which further affects the body’s ability to remember things. It has been proven that people with smaller brain size are at greater risk for developing dementia.
- Weight loss stress adding to more stress: When obesity sets in and the BMI goes up, there is an added pressure to lose weight, which further ups the stress levels. During these dieting days, the brain is constantly alert and finds ways to eat more. This also leads to excess eating. Moreover, there are indications that there could be genetic changes during this phase, which may leave a permanent mark in the person’s composition.
- Depression: When a person is not happy with their reflection in the mirror, the chances of feeling good and happy are very less. In this age, where aesthetics plays a major morale booster, an obese image staring back does not help at all.
So, if you have a risk of obesity, watch out. It is not just how you look, but how you feel is also altered. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.