Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satish Reddy G
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Satish Reddy GYour feedback matters!
I'm 21, and i'm experiencing left arm pain from 3-4 days. It comes when I move my hand in certain direction. And most of the time i'm waking up with high intensity pain which lasts for 2-3 mins and then goes off. I applied volini for 3-4 times but no effect is shown. What could be the problem, it would be very helpful if you can answer as i'm very tensed because I read that left arm pain is associated with heart disease. Thank you.
I experience tenderness in the jaw bone in exactly 2 spots: at a distance of 1 inch from the chin on both the left and right side. It doesn't pain unless pressed and even that is mild. No pain is felt even during jaw movements. I never got injured in that area either. But it is has been there for a couple of years and thus I felt concerned. Please advise.
Hi I'm 28 years old girl from delhi. I'm having upper n mid side back pain in right side only. Pain is like a pressure .anytime it's high anytime it's mild I can't control it. Dis pain started as front side rib pain in chest in august 22 2015. Dis pain moves so much from ribs it shift to mid back pain then it's shift to neck area and after dat upper back right side n it's in right side mid back n in upper. I tried many treatments any terpy bt ntg works it's like dis pain is something which no doctor can get the cause. Its been more then a year I'm suffering from it. My whole routine crashed just sitting in room n waiting to get cure of dis pain. Can anyone help. Can anyone tell wht causing dis pain? Can anyone tell wht is cure of dis pain. Really I'm looking for help? I hv insulin resistance issue as well my Dr. said my pancreas not functioning properly. hormonal imbalance is also my issue. Sitting on chair lying in bed also difficult.In morning stiffness start and then convert into pain and whole day be like dis. Help me.
Why I am having pain on my both foots whenever I am running or playing gor vontinous 3 to 4 days. This pain is not stopping. It seems like some nerve are the reason for pain. Pain is too much.
I had a fracture in my left foot on dec 29 2014. After consultation the doctor I came to know that its due to osteoporosis. I have been using medicines from then but the result is nothing and it pains like hell I can't even walk as it pains throughout my foot. I am 92 kg weighed. Pls help me.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!