Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Dr. Satish GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 years old boy. I have headache problem due to less sleep. I have eye vision problem as well. I cannot remember quickly the things what I know. I use long time for sleep but my sleep is not so much depth and some tension always acting during sleep. I awaken 2-3 times in midway sleep. What should do to make tension free, clear, depth sleep? Is there any ayurvedic solution?
I am a social worker 65 years old half retired. I have migrated to a remote village. I am browsing three hours rest 4 hours again 3 hours. Spending time by Writing free lance on social issues in the internet websites. There is no proper eye doctor in this village. My eye balls come out time to time. At Kolkata a 14 hours by train from here Dr. Used to press it with an instrument to set it right. Is there any natural way I can perform at home? Dr. says there is no fear of loosing eye sight.
I had cause a blunt blow on my left eyes n nose then I got treatment at aiims Delhi my eyes r ok but since then I am having regular headache I told to the doctor but they don't pay attention to this. Why should I do. Thanks.
I use laptop a lot. these days my eyes are getting reddish frequently. can you give a solution to it ?
Last 2 to 3 month. I am feeling not clear vision to my eyes. Whenever I use cold water to my eyes. It gives good result up to 10-15 minutes. After that feeling not clear vision. Is it increases my permanent eye point or temporary because of any problem? please tell me briefly.
I have to sit for 4 to 6 hours in front of my laptop due to work. What do I do to protect my eyes from damaging?
I have eye sight of 6+ for both eyes, I want to use traditional lens .and can I take laser after the use of lens .(traditional= for 1 day, for functions etc)
Hello doctors . Am aged 22 and I have eye power but in minimum range . I wanted to over come this using diets and home remedies in my free time. So doctors please can you suggest me the solution. Am wearing power glass for 3 years but with minimal power. Thank you in advance.
I'm a driver. I do night journeys always. When I try to sleep at morning times I'll get tears in eyes, and from then I'll not get proper sleep. And I get light headache also. Pls suggest me treatment. And what precautions I can take.
LASIK is a corrective eye surgery that aims at repairing the vision impairment. It is known as laser in situ keratomileusis. This surgery is typically used to fix nearsightedness, farsightedness and even astigmatism.
So can this surgery help in removing your spectacles and giving you crystal clear vision? Let us find out!
- Definition: The LASIK procedure basically works towards reshaping the cornea, which is the clear portion that coats the eye. This is responsible for proper travel of light to the retina where it must focus in an appropriate manner so as to reach the back of eye.
- Corrective Technique: With its cornea reshaping technique, this procedure is effective in correcting vision and removing spectacles for at least 96% of the patients who go through this treatment.
- Convenient: The LASIK surgery is a highly convenient one that hardly creates any pain. Numbing drops are used to minimise the pain that may be felt during the procedure. Also, the time taken for the correction is very little with most procedures commencing within a day or two. Further, this procedure does not require any bandages or stitches and usually works with a powerful laser beam.
- Eyeglass Dependence Reduction: Most patients have a dramatic improvement in the quality of their vision and do not require glasses, while other patients usually have a reduced dependence on eyeglasses once the surgery is done.
- Preparing for the Surgery: To prepare for the surgery, it is imperative to meet and coordinate the details with the ophthalmologist who will examine your eye carefully and seek to determine the risk of any kind of side effect. Also, the doctor will ask specific questions regarding the medical history of the patient before conducting the surgery. As a part of the preparation, the doctor will also take measurements of the corneal thickness and other such factors like refraction, corneal mapping, pupil dilation and air pressure, so as to carry out the surgery in the most effective manner. Do not wear your contact lenses for at least three weeks before this evaluation so as to get the correct reading which will make the surgery much more effective due to the correct settings applied to the pulses.
- Procedure: During the procedure, an instrument known as a microkeratome laser will be used to lift the flap of the cornea which will be peeled back while the corneal tissue is reshaped. Then the cornea flap will be put back in its position.
Remember to be prepared for some amount of dryness in the eyes once the surgery is over. Talk to your doctor about other side effects.