Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sathyanarayana
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SathyanarayanaYour feedback matters!
I had chickenpox when I was 9 or 10 years of age. Now I'm 18 and the scars are still present on my face. What should I do to remove them?
My skin is oily. My age is 36. I want to know which cream should I use according to my age and skin. Since 2 yes I am not using creams regularly. Pls suggest me correct cream to use it daily.
I have a very oily skin. Plus I have started getting pores on my face. It's very difficult. My face looks so dull. Plus I'm skinny and I want to gain weight. please help. These two things make me lose my confidence. I'm very good academically. But these two things affect my personality.
Sir, I am having wrinkles on my arms. It started since last week. What should I do. Waiting for your reply.
Hii. I started watching porn n masturbating n am really got addicted to it. I don't no what happened d but seriously I want to get out of dis stuff please some one help me out with dis how stop n how to control. And I have consulted doctor to get fairer skin without pimples n am totally disappointed with your service sir plss provide me some good one to get fairer skin without pimple.
Lasers have come as a boon to treat many medical conditions very safely and effectively. They are absolutely indispensable for permanent hair removal, tattoo removal, freckle removal, skin rejuvenation, treatment of birthmarks and many other internal medical conditions. There is a common misconception that lasers are harmful for your skin and can cause skin cancers. This is far from the truth, since lasers are actually used to treat skin cancers and also help in keeping the skin youthful and rejuvenated.
- Lasers use non-ionising light (like red or green light) and not ionising radiation like x-rays or gamma rays. These spectrums of light do not induce cancer formation.
- Fair skinned races are at much greater risk than skin of color. Melanin in darker skin does not allow harmful UV light in sunlight to penetrate through and the risk of skin cancers in darker skin is therefore small with normal sun exposure. Also, common lasers do not use UV light.
- Laser treatments are administered not in prolonged durations but in pulses much less than a second and parameters in the range of milliseconds and microseconds are most commonly used. Prolonged sun exposure is the most common precipitating factor for skin cancers.
- Laser light does not reach any internal organ. In fact, it requires some expertise even to make laser light reach its target just 1-2 millimeters below the skin. This is because melanin pigment in skin blocks laser light from getting through. An expert dermatologist with sound knowledge of skin optics and laser physics is able to achieve this safely and effectively.
- Laser treatments work on the principle of ''selective photothermolysis'. This means that laser light very specifically destroys only the intended target. Thus, a hair removal laser will destroy only the hair roots while leaving surrounding skin structures unharmed. Similarly, blood vessels in birth marks, collagen in wrinkles or scars, abnormal growths and cancers and individual inks in tattoos can be targeted very specifically with lasers without affecting any other structure.