Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 30 years old my penis small if possible to develop bigger is it possible means pls give ideas to me thanks.
My penis size is 4.5 inch when it is in erect, it is sufficient to having a healthy sex life or not.
I am having daily gas problem in my stomach. I also take a break fast in morning. I want a quick way to get free from gas, if I am outside my home.
Sir I am 23 year old. I have frequently urine problem. Sometimes I have to go 2 3 times in half n hour. If I drink water continuously in half n hours interval than sometimes I have to go more time. That's y I avoid to drink water. I drink water 1 hr gap after that I have to same problem for frequently urine I go3 times in hour. Ii face so many proproblems during long jjourney. Is this a dieses or normal. I don't have daibetiges. N no any family disease. Suggest me some medicine for that if required.
Drinking water stored in a copper vessel. Should the water be filtered one or can we store plain tap water supplied by the corporation.
Hi, I am 25 years old and my problem is constipation so what is treatment of ayurvedik medicine for me?
I'm 18 year old. Almost 6 months back I had an unprotected gay sex. Last weak I have done an Elisa test and the result was negative. The value showed was 0.101. Doctor now I'm afraid that whether I'm in risk of having hiv. Can I rely on this result? Please lemme know.
My mother has doing work of cooking from morning to noon and she got sometime fever? What should we give her.
I m having problem of continuous cold and cough. Every alternate day I face same problem. I am having allergies of temperature. Please provide me permanent solution for same.
Hello sir, My foot smells a lot because of heavy sweat . What should I do to get rid? Please tell me.
I am not able to sleep properly for weeks. I hav had 3 hrs sleep on a avg in past month. Is this bad?
Endometriosis is a painful condition where the endometrium tissue lining the walls of the uterus, grows as implants outside the womb of the patient. This can lead to a number of painful conditions and is often considered as a common cause behind severe pelvic pain, as far as women are concerned. Here is all you need to know about Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Painful Menstruation: Depending on the stage of the condition, the implants could remain on the surface or go deeper into the ovaries which may cause acute and severe problem during ovulation as well as the menstrual cycles. This is one of the symptoms that one must not ignore. If you are having painful cramps that affect the pelvic area and the abdomen, and if these cramps last throughout the duration of the cycle, then there are strong chances that you are experiencing the pain that comes with Endometriosis.
- Pain During and After Intercourse: While there are many reasons why women may face pain during intercourse, it may be noted that vaginal and pelvic pain that come during and after intercourse could point towards the presence of Endometriosis, which is causing irritation and discomfort due to the implants.
- Bowel Movements and Urination: Usually, pelvic pain may trickle down to and also get activated by the bowels when there is a motion as well as urination. This is a common problem that can cause pain, which spreads throughout the region if the patient is suffering from Endometriosis.
- Bloating and Other Symptoms: When the abdomen and nearby regions face bloating due to the implants and their painful spread, the pelvic region as a whole bears the brunt in terms of severe pelvic pain. The bloating and other symptoms like loose motions and constipation can also create pain in the abdomen and pelvic region on a persistence basis. Sharp pains may also shoot up and down the lower back due to such symptoms which should not be ignored if they do not abate within a few days.
- Misdiagnosis: Many times, the bloating and pelvic pain may be linked with pelvic inflammatory disease, which causes pain in the muscles and joints. But if you are having pain in the abdomen as well as problems during your menstrual cycle, then it may be helpful to have the tests for Endometriosis done as well.
In order to diagnose the condition, the doctor must ensure that proper imaging tests like MRI and CT scans as well as an ultrasound with lab tests based on blood samples have been conducted. The pelvic pain that comes with this condition can be treated with the help of pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin.