Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarath AlluriYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever and I have took some medicine but there is no benefit those treatment please guide me.
Can I know the symptoms of dengue ?and what are the safety measures we should take to be protected from dengue?
The savvy man will do almost anything to ensure the best penis health. He will pursue top-notch penis care, giving his favorite equipment the right kind of attention on a regular basis. He will immediately notice any problems that might arise. He will come to know his penis as well as he knows any other part of his body - in fact, he might even know it much better than the rest!
But even the most conscientious man might scoff at the thought of going to the doctor for an annual exam. He feels great, so why bother with that extra medical bill? He doesn't have any problems that need addressing. And he certainly doesn't have any penis problems that would warrant letting a doctor poke around down there, in his most intimate areas.
But in fact, a regular medical exam is a must for the man who wants to ensure that his health is truly where it should be. Sometimes dispelling the myths and questions surrounding the medical exam can be enough to convince a man to head to the doctor's office and get this necessary checkup.
Shedding light on the medical exam
Many men have questions about what happens during a medical exam, especially when penis health is involved. Here's the scoop.
1. A gown is a great cover-up. A doctor will need to see the entire body in order to perform a proper physical. This means a man will be asked to strip down to nothing and then cover up with a gown. However, that gown is often very roomy. The doctor will only uncover one part of the body at a time when doing the exam, to allow for maximum modesty.
2. There will be questions. There will be so many questions, in fact, that a guy might get tired of answering them. But a physical means getting all the information, so a doctor will chat during the physical, about everything from weight and eating habits to family history and yes, penis health care regimens.
3. There might be a prostate exam. This is the part that makes many men squeamish, and might keep them from going to the doctor altogether. But keep in mind that the prostate exam is very quick, with very little pain, and gives the doctor valuable information about penis health. A prostate exam is usually performed with one gloved finger inserted into the anus, with lots of lube, giving the doctor a brief moment to ensure there is no prostate enlargement.
4. Erections might happen. Sometimes a man will have an erection during his physical. That is perfectly normal. Every doctor has seen it happen, and will not be surprised in the least. Remember, a physician is very aware of all the natural functions of the human body, and will take an erection in stride, probably with never mentioning it at all.
5. This exam needs to happen every year. After the first medical exam, it's a sure bet a man will be much more familiar with what happens in the doctor's office, and much more comfortable with the physician. The first visit is always the most nerve-racking, but after that it becomes much easier. A guy can easily build a great rapport with his doctor and then be comfortable talking about things that he might not want to talk to anyone else about - this is a sign of a great patient-doctor relationship.
When giving the doctor details about penis care regimens, don't hesitate to talk about the daily use of a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème that contains a wide variety of nutrients and vitamins, including vitamins A, B5, C and D, as well as helpful amino acids. These great ingredients wrapped up in a Shea butter and vitamin E base can help ensure great penis health throughout a man's life.
Hello Dr. I have stomach pain because I can not go bathroom property little little im going im eating and eating but I can not go bathroom so I took medicine for free motion at 2 am too much pain in my stomach in lower. What is the problem Dr. in month some time like this only i am presently working in bahrain gulf country. Now I stop also eating chillies. Monthly some time I can not go bathroom but this time my stomach to much paining.
She got blood on her urine last night then we came to hospital and they admitted her gave her saline some test taken. Report r high like urine test pus cells is 10_15hgf and 17900 one more so should we admit her in the hospital or it can be ok by medicine please reply.
I am unmarried, suffering from erectile dysfunction, night fall, semen leakage since 10 years, in my early life I have done lots of masturbation, and I think this is the only root cause for my problem. My penis at the base has shrunken and my semen quality and quantity also affected. I have gone through many homeopathy and ayurvedic doctors but didn't benefited. I am very tensed, please help me. Is this disease curable?
If I don't sleep for 8 hours a day my body bowls up. It starts to become fat. Swollen type. And I am a college Going girl. I usually get up and Start my day at 5. At times when it's necessary I take torsid 10mg to reduce my swollen body.
carom seeds where it is available ? Can we get it from the provision stores. Do we have to make it into powder before eating ? How to use it for acidity control.
I always have baggy eyes and dark circles around my eyes. I had allergy. But it's fine now. But to I have those dark circles. I applied honey and lemon, I have no bad habits. What to do?
A normal healthy love life is as important as having a healthy body and mind. However, many men tend to have problems in maintaining a healthy love life due to the problem of impotence. A man is diagnosed as impotent when he experiences serious trouble getting an erection despite arousal or maintaining it during sexual intercourse.
Physical and mental impact:
If the erectile dysfunction becomes a regular phenomenon, it can severely affect the person’s relationship status, not to mention his self esteem. Sometimes, impotence might be an indication of a serious underlying condition.
You might be suffering from male impotence if:
1. You are experiencing recurrent and significant trouble in order to get and subsequently maintain an erection.
2. You are suffering from a low sex drive for a long amount of time.
3. A combination of the both.
Either way, a consultation with the doctor might help to cure male impotence through a prescribed dosage of medications. In extreme cases, the doctor might prescribe an artificial replacement of testosterone within the body or even a surgery in order to normalize things. If male impotence occurs due to psychological factors, sessions of counseling might help to improve the condition. If diagnosed and treated efficiently, male impotence is an easily curable condition.
Male impotence or erectile dysfunction might occur due to numerous physical or psychological factors. Some of the causes of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
Under lying health issues, if you are suffering from major health disorders you may suffer from erectile dysfunction. Some of these could be
Medication and treatments: Erectile dysfunction might occur due to the side effects of certain medications such as chemotherapy and blood pressure medications.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, tobacco usage or drug abuse: These elements put many harmful elements within your body and may result in prostate cancer or surgery within the pelvic area. If anyone has recently undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer or other problems of the pelvic area, it may cause impotence as well.
- Psychological trauma: Since the brain is one of the most important agents responsible for erections, any form of psychological trauma, anxiety or stress might trigger a dysfunction in the process as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.