Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarat SurapaneniYour feedback matters!
How can I get rid of pores, black heads, I white heads of my face. N the dark spots of my face and butts?
What about the oily skin. How to make it remain dry. And the skin on the hand gets blackish outside the sleeves of my t shirt, how to recover thai.
Hello sir very much and the doctors prescription is good. Now today I am asking a question about dark sports in my eye going to very much so how can reduce it by using a natural things without using a medicine please prescribe me thank you.
My small baby's skin is becoming darker wat shud I use to make fairer complexion. please suggest better cream or lotion or powder etc. Waiting for answer.
My skin is very dull. Because everybody said your skin looking is aged man my felling is very bad. So please tell me how can change my skin problem.
Skin care is an essential part of health and beauty. Though some of you may avoid or ignore it for a long time while giving in way to bring on crow's feet beside the eyes, thin lines on the forehead, and fine lines over the face, yet these all can be taken care of even in your 40s. If you realize that you need to care and deserve to look good always, it's never too late to start a skin health regimen.
These are the 7 tips you need to follow to make your skin look healthy and glowing when you are in your 40s.
Know your skin type
Whatever skin product you use, always make sure that it is made for your skin type. To know that well, you must know your skin type first. Skin is generally of four types namely oily, normal, dry and combination. Know yours to start right.
1. Washing: Wash your skin everyday. Use a mild face wash. Washing after you come home from an outing is an essential. Besides washing at bath time and washing your face at night before going to bed is also important. This keeps the derm pores on the face clean and prevents dust from piling and prevents acne and pimples.
2. Exfoliating: Exfoliation or scrubbing can be done as per your exposure to the outer world. In 40s your skin cells die sooner, and dead cells form a coat over the skin, which needs to be removed every week or so. Therefore, exfoliating the skin with a mild to normal scrubber in every 10 to 15 days is a good practice.
3. Toning: This keeps the skin healthy and compact as derm pores are tightened preventing entry of dirt and oil. Use a toner after every wash.
4. Moisturizing: A coat of moisturizer after toning is a must to keep the skin hydrated and prevent drying and wrinkling. Dry skin forms wrinkles faster, hence beware.
5. Wrinkle and anti ageing treatment: Use an anti aging cream or serum twice a day, preferably in the morning and at bedtime.
6. Under eye care: Care for your under-eyes and prevent dark spots and patches and the formation of crows feet. These obvious formations after 40 can be healed somewhat with daily care of skin around the eyes.
7. Lifestyle: Get enough sleep at least 6 hours in a day and drink lots of water to keep the skin hydrated and body detoxified.
I have fungal infection since 1 year (tiena cruise) and it get spread on right thigh and now from 15 days my left thigh, thigh corner and inside shoulder some skin redness occurred. I feel the skin gets thin at those points. Earlier I used some steroids but after knowing I have started using Terbinaforce 250 mg, and miconazole tube. But also infection not ended completely and the new problem started of thinning and redness of skin.
I have got a bruise on my face while got hit in an accident. Today is the second day. The area get brown in colour. It is on my check. Please tell me the most effective method that I do not get a black mark there? Currently I am using boroplus at that area.
Kindly tell sunscreen with spf for normal patchy pigmented skin and having dark circles around eyes too. Can it be applied on eyes?
I have black spots in my face and pimple in my face. I am to remove black spots in my face. Please solution.
I am 25 years old and I have small white dots on my scene, kindly advise what should I do for these?
Im software consultant. I work late nights very frequently because of these got dark circles. How and what is the best way to reduce.
I am 22 yr old. I had lot of pimples before 6 yrs. But now it cured. I took isoaret tablet. But now I have holes on my face. Suggest me what to do now?
I have dark spots on my face that makes me look ugly. please help me to get rid of this and get a clean and clear face.
How to reduced the body weight. And lso please mention how to improve the skin color from black to baby pink.
Hi, I'm a male does putting besan with curd and a pich of turmeric paste helps in making our skin fair does it makes our skin fairer or gives us fairer skin by using or applying it daily on our face or skin please tel me plz.
Doctor my all of body don't match with my face my face colour is black compare to my body old suggest how to get fair my face I am currently use Melawash face wash and Medisalic cream.
Hello Sir, Actually my face is oily skin. I'm getting pimples in my face can you give any suggestions.
One of the most common problems faced by ageing men is benign prostatic hypertrophy. Prostate is the gland at the base of the urethra near the bladder and when it enlarges it can lead to symptoms, mostly related to urination.
1. Frequent urge to pass urine
2. Prolonged urination
3. Frequent nocturnal visits to the toilet
4. Intermittent urination
5. Difficulty to start urinating
6. Inability to completely empty the bladder
7. Urinary tract infections
There are medications available to manage this, but offer only temporary relief. Many men therefore prefer to have the surgery undergone to manage these bothersome symptoms. However, like any surgery, the risks and benefits need to be considered along with other conditions like age, overall health status, other comorbid conditions, etc.
Surgical removal of the enlarged prostate gland is a more definitive approach to manage these symptoms. In addition to providing a quick cure, it also is used in the following cases:
1. Patients who do not respond to medications
2. Presence of blood in the urine
3. Associated bladder stones
4. Frequent infections of the urinary tract
5. Associated damage to the kidneys
Procedure of Surgery
During the procedure, a tube is passed through the tip of the penis into the urethra towards the bladder neck. Once it is in the desired position, laser is passed through it to deliver energy that acts on the prostate to either completely or partially destroy it. There are two methods by which laser acts on the enlarged prostate and making way for free flow of the urine.
1. Ablation: Excess prostate tissue is melted away by the laser by using photosensitive vaporization of the prostate. This is also known as Greenlight laser therapy or KTP laser vaporization. Alternately, Holmium can be used as the source of laser energy to ablate the prostate tissue.
2. Enucleation: Excess prostate tissue is cut and teased out through the urethra. Holmium laser is used to resect the prostate into smaller pieces, which are then removed out through a resectoscope. Another technique uses a tissue morcellator which grinds the enlarged prostate into smaller pieces to enable easy retrieval.
More men now opt for laser prostate removal as it has the following advantages:
1. Reduced risk of bleeding: This becomes essentially important in patients who are on blood thinners.
2. No hospitalization: This can be done either as an outpatient or with minimal one day stay at the hospital
3. Immediate symptom relief: As compared to medications, the relief is felt almost immediately after the surgery
4. No catheter: With laser surgery, a catheter may be required for less than 24 hours unlike in open surgical cases.
As noted above, as with any surgery, once enlarged prostate symptoms set in, have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify if you are a suitable candidate for laser surgery.