Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarat C V Talluri
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarat C V TalluriYour feedback matters!
I got fever I take a medicine n then I m fine but after one week I fell wire tired body pain then I test my platelet it goes down to 75000 after two week I again test my platelet it's goes up to 85000 and its stable at 85000 then I test my urine it show me +++ sugar I very much shock then I goes to full examine report show fasting 190 & after fasting 325 I have no symptom of diabetes like weight losing, thirsty through, etc. please suggest me.
Give me some suggestion that how can I take care of my penis and how can I make it in healthy condition. My weight is approx 55-60 kg and my height is 5ft 6inches. And my eating habit is same as that of teen age child. And I m not adicted of any drug and alcohol.
I am feeling very watery in stomach, like excess water and at night I feel burning sensation in stomach but not like heartburn but I take ranitidine or so, nauseous too. And in morning pain in empty stomach with noise. Could it be ascites? Any help?
Sir. Today my blood results are like this. Blood sugar fasting. 116 PP. 140 Creatinine 1.2 Uric acid 6.0 Total cholesterol 164 Triglyceride 291 HDL 46 LDL 50. Is there any problem with the triglycerides figure? Or starting of diabetic? I don't have any physical problem as of now. Playing badminton daily around 90 minutes. So, from now onwards, in which part I need to control my lifestyle to avoid starting medicines?
When ever I take a bath I get sneezing and it lasts till 2 hours and when I am exposed to dust I get sneezing for 4 hours.
I have a headache from my child hood still I am suffering from it so please tell me any suggestions.
Hi My son is of 8 years n he still is making bed wet at nights, consulted local doctors but thy say there is no medicine for controlling it which was not so convincing. Can you please help us as its becoming critical day by day and Nappy's are even not helpful too. Thanks for earliest response Doctors.
Ever faced a nagging low backache that won't go away? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis, but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Sciatica is a pain in the lower limb and back due to compression or inflammation of nerves exiting from the lower vertebrae due to disc prolapse/herniation/ protrusion. Discs in vertebrae provide cushioning to the vertebrae during movement. The spinal nerves of the lower limb emerge from both sides and get inflammed due to disc prolapse. Inflammation can be controlled by depositing anti-inflammatory drugs with a non-surgical technique using fluroscopy, called spinal root block. If the disc prolapse is severe it can cause weakness of the lower limb or difficulty in controlling bladder/ bowel movement, surgery is performed to remove offending disc. Many times symptoms dissolve with nerve medications along with physical therapy.
Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine.
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long-term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practicing yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not overextend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage, you may get at a spa. A massage can be done to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle is located on the sciatic nerve and can trigger sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians.