Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SaraswathiYour feedback matters!
I have doubt about sex today I try to put my penis into my gf vagina I put a half inch then she got pain and crying so I removed like this I did 2 - 3 times with half hour gap I did not ejaculate but she has doubt she will get pregnant r not I try to put penis less-than 30 sec all times
I am 2 years I had sex with my husband on 24th march and eat ipill within 24 hours and after 6 days I bleeded very lightly for one day. Now its 7 may I didn't received my periods and I did three pregnancy test all negative. Can I be pregnant? why my periods are late.
We are friends and you had sex 1 week ago. I used condom for precautions. But she is worried Now because her date of menstruation is 26th last month and it doesn't happen till now. What to do? Is there anything to worried about?
Hi I'm 25 years old I am not knowing whether required amount of sperms are entering in my vagina or not to conceive, because most of the sperms comes outside after intercourse, we are doing intercourse once daily in every alternative day in between 6th day to 18th day after my periods.
Is bed rest necessary after ivf pregnancy? Is light work like cooking. Allowed. I conceived by ivf in aug 16. But gone through pre term delivery in 5th month. I did job. So please suggest me for next attempt. What are the precautions?
I am a epilepsy Patient and gave birth to a handicapped premature child now again having seizures in pregnancy 2nd pregnancy 3 month of pregnancy bleeding and having seizure of epilepsy but Dr. says I'm fine my reports are normal then what's the problem.
Sir, how much time I have to abort the baby if she got pregnant? There are many medicine to bring the periods, Can she use them? And if she's not pregnant then why the periods are not coming? She also have the problem of irregularity in periods. What to do? Is it safe to use I pill, she is 18 years old.
What if a women carries a baby when it is found in a fallopian tube? Is there any problem with this to a women?
Actually my frnd had taken 4-5 contraceptive pills from last one year to stop pregnancy. Is it harmful for her, or what are the consequences of using this?
I have hormonal problem. Today is my 12th day of periods I have also anemia what should I do for stopping my period problem?
गर्मियों में तरबूज खूब खाया जाता है।
तरबूज कई तरह से स्वास्थ्य के लिए फायदेमंद होता है। इसमें कई ऐसे पोषक तत्व होते हैं, जो आपको कई रोगों से बचाते हैं। कैंसर एक खतरनाक समस्या है।
कैंसर से बचने के लिए आपको तरबूज का भरपूर सेवन करना चाहिए। कैंसर कई तरह के होते हैं जैसे- ब्रेस्ट कैंसर, लंग कैंसर, ब्रेन ट्यूमर, ब्लड कैंसर आदि। स्ट्रोक की बात करें, तो यह ऐसी स्थिति है जिसमें व्यक्ति के मस्तिष्क में रक्त की आपूर्ति कम हो जाती है और व्यक्ति को ब्रेन डैमेज का खतरा होता है।
ये ब्रेन में क्लॉट जमने के कारण होती है। स्ट्रोक विनाशकारी हो सकता है। इसलिए, कैंसर और स्ट्रोक को रोकने के लिए,
इस होममेड तरबूज के उपाय का पालन करें।
कोई भी नैचुरल उपाय तभी सही तरीके से असर करता है, जब आप उसके साथ बेहतर जीवनशैली को अपनाते हैं। आपको हेल्दी फ़ूड का सेवन करना चाहिए, फैट वाली चीजें खाने से बचें, तनाव कम करें, रोजाना व्यायाम करें।
तरबूज एक लाइकोपीन के रूप में जाना जाता है जो एंजाइम में समृद्ध होता है जो बहुत शक्तिशाली होता है और इसमें मस्तिष्क में खून के थक्के को रोकने की क्षमता होती है।
तरबूज का रस पीने से आपको कैंसर और स्ट्रोक जैसी खतरनाक बीमारियों से राहत मिल सकती है।
इसके अलावा, तरबूज में मौजूद लाइकोपीन कैंसर जैसी बीमारियों को रोकने के लिए शरीर में कोशिकाओं के असामान्य गुणा को रोक सकता है।
तरबूज में अविश्वसनीय रूप से 91% पानी का स्त्रोत है और प्राकृतिक रूप से कम वसा वाला फल भी है।
इसे अपने रोजाना भोजन में शामिल करके अपने शरीर और परिवार को स्वस्थ रखें, यह आपकी रोगप्रतिरोधक क्षमता को भी बढ़ाता है।
तरबूज में सीट्रूलाइन होता है जो हमारी वसा कोशिकाओं में वसा को संग्रहित नहीं होने देता। जिससे आपके शरीर में चर्बी इकठ्ठी नहीं होती और आप स्वस्थ रहते हैं।
नीम्बू के रस में विटामिन सी होते हैं जो स्ट्रोक को रोकने के लिए मस्तिष्क को रक्त के प्रवाह में सुधार कर सकता है और शरीर में कैंसर कोशिकाओं के गुणन को रोकने में मदद करता है।
Hello mam,I have stopped getting periods for the last 4 years i.e, from the age of 38 years,now i have a problem of facial hair growth on my chin which is becoming more prominent,What best do you advise as I do not want to go for HRT.
When a girl can know that she has recovered from PCOS? And what is the difference between regular and irregular periods?
It's been 4 months now, I haven't get period. The irregularities issue I faced since three years. Have checked with gynaecologist but seems no good result. I am single and have no affairs at all in my life. Please let me know what to do?
What is ovulation period in females? Are there ways to find out the exact ovulation day? And having sex on that day results in 100 % pregnancy? Please give me proper solution.
I have sex with my b.f .that was unprotected. After 4 hours I take clear 72 pill. 5 days later was my periods started. After 10 days I felt vomiting evrytime. From last 3 days vomiting is on once in a day .am I pregnant? please rply sir.
My wife has one baby (4 year) but not pragnant after normal delevery no problem her womb by gynecologist I want second child any medicine in homeopathy.
I am 25 year old I was plan for child. So what will I do. I period coming on this moth 12/2/16 so what should I do. I have completed 9month for marriage? Please suggest me the good thing?
I am 25 years female age 25 years. I Am 10 weeks pregnant but in pregnancy I am struggling from malaria (p-falciparum) from dt. 20 june 2016. What's should I do.
Ghee is commonly referred to as clarified butter, is a traditional dietary source of fat which is used in Indian cooking. It can be easily made at home by heating butter till it boils, yielding ghee. Refined oils are the vegetable oils like mustard, safflower, canola and the rest which are really popular these days as cooking mediums. These are the products of a chemical treatment to get rid of the strong odour and taste, as well as toxins present in the original oil.
Like, unrefined mustard oil has a characteristic pungent odour and taste and a yellow colour, but refined Mustard oil loses all of these when it’s refined. Refined mustard oil has a whitish colour and no rancid mustard taste. We shall take a look at the health benefits or the absence thereof of both- clarified butter and refined oils, followed by the final verdict on which one is better for you in the end.
Clarified butter or Ghee
Why is ghee good for you?
- It is better tolerated by those with dairy sensitivities as it’s very low in casein the main protein found in milk and has nil to minimal amounts of lactose, making it better tolerated by those with dairy intolerances.
- Ghee is also rich in butyrate, a short chain fatty acid which can decrease inflammation and help improve the digestive system.
- Ghee tastes yummy and It can be eaten on its own as it tastes nutty and wholesome. This makes it ideal for adding as topping for foods like rice, veggies and bread.
- Ghee is rich in fat soluble vitamins like A, D, E and K.
- Just one tablespoon of ghee can provide around 15 percent of your daily requirements of vitamin A.
- Ghee has one of the highest contents of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). CLA has been shown to improve insulin resistance and potentially fighting cancer in studies.
- Ghee can be stored easily at room temperature and doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
Why is ghee bad for you?
- Ghee has high saturated fat content so it’s bad for the weight-watchers. Eat in moderation is the mantra.
- Ghee’s not good for weight-loss also due to its high- calorie content.
- Refined oils are the purified vegetable oils. The vegetable oils are purified with chemicals to remove suspended particles, toxic substances, flavour components, as well as colour and odour, leaving behind clear and bland oil.
- The refined oils have lesser toxins which may be found in a few vegetable oils but they are full of chemicals according to experts, as they are obtained after treating natural oils with various chemicals to meet your expectations.
- Refined oils are the equivalent of processed foods if you will. And like fast foods they can be harmful to the digestive and respiratory systems. Refined oils have also been linked to cancer, diabetes, heart and kidney ailments, among others.
- A chemical nickel is used in the refining of vegetable oils. And it’s this element which is implicated for the adverse effects on the respiratory system, liver, and skin. It also acts as a carcinogen.
The positives of refined oils are that they have a higher smoke point. This means the temperature at which they start to smoke when heated is higher. Beyond the smoke point, an oil breaks down. So, refined oils can be used for deep frying because they don’t break-down at lower temperatures.
Well it is certainly clear that Ghee is healthier than refined oils. Use ghee in moderation though, because it has lots of fats and calories. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.