Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am married. I get positive result of pregnancy. Now what should I do to be careful and give me some food suggestions pls.
Mene apni g.f ke sath sex kia uske periods ke last vale din Us din usko periods khatm ho gye the Aur mene without condom sex kia Aur erection under nahi, bahar kia Kya meri g.f pregnant ho sakti h Aur agr ho sakti h To koi idea dena pregnancy rokne ke lie.
I am 27 and unmarried. 2 years ago my HB was 10.6 and now its 11.5. My problems is earlier I had 5 days of menses but I have noticed from last approx a year that my periods days are decreasing. Now m getting 3 days of periods and not having proper bleeding. Is it normal, or anything serious. please suggest.
I am not getting menstruation regularly. It's been 3 years I am facing this problem. I got menstruation in 10 months.
Hi i'm 32 years women, last 2 months I suffered stomach pain when I was in period, so last month I met doctor, she suggest abdomen scan, they find the gall bladder stone of cholelithiasis in 6 mm, now I taking homeopathy treatment now ok but i'm not suffer right side stomach pain I always pain in my under left side stomach pain only, after period 15 days now I felt strong.
The perfect figure of a woman is 36-26-36 But I am 30-26-30. What I should do for the perfect figure.
Pain during or after sexual intercourse is known as dyspareunia. Although this problem can affect men, it is more common in women. Women with dyspareunia may have pain in the vagina, clitoris or labia. There are numerous causes of dyspareunia, many of which are treatable.
Common causes include the following:
- Vaginal dryness
- Atrophic vaginitis, a common condition causing thinning of the vaginal lining in postmenopausal women
- Side effects of drugs such as antihistamines and tamoxifen (Nolvadex and other brands)
- An allergic reaction to clothing, spermicides or douches
- Endometriosis, an often painful condition in which tissue from the uterine lining migrates and grows abnormally inside the pelvis
- Inflammation of the area surrounding the vaginal opening, called vulvar vestibulitis
- Skin diseases, such as lichen planus and lichen sclerosus, affecting the vaginal area
- Urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, or sexually transmitted diseases
- Psychological trauma, often stemming from a past history of sexual abuse or trauma.
Symptoms of Dyspareunia:
Women with dyspareunia may feel superficial pain at the entrance of the vagina or deeper pain during penetration or thrusting of the penis. Some women also may experience severe tightening of the vaginal muscles during penetration, a condition called vaginismus.
Your health practitioner will check for the following things
- If there was ever a time you had painless intercourse or if you have always had dyspareunia
- If you have enough natural lubrication and if your symptoms improve when you use commercially available lubricants
- About your sexual history (to help assess your risk for sexually transmitted infections)
- If you have ever been sexually abused or had a traumatic injury involving your genitals.
- Lubrication with an over-the-counter lubricant such as K-Y jelly.
- Antifungal medication(if you have any kind of fungal infection)
- Sitz baths for removing the inflammation
- For skin diseases affecting the vaginal area, lichen sclerosus and lichen planus often improve with steroid creams.
- Therapies include topical estrogen cream, low-dose pain medications, and physical therapy with biofeedback to lower the muscle tension in the pelvic floor
- Surgeries can also be prescribed for abnormal growths
For dyspareunia that has no apparent physical cause or has lasted for months or years, you may need psychological counseling to address stress or anxiety regarding sexual intercourse.
I am 33 Weeks pregnant. Aged about 27+. I am getting itchy feeling over my feet and thighs at night time worst. And also I am itching it with my nails. Just wanted to ask is it common during pregnancy time. And also is it harmful to skin if I itch with my nails.
Hi, my periods where on 7th march, took ipill on 13th march and 24th march got withdrawal bleeding for 3days, now I am 8days late for my period. Took blood test negative I m really worried pls help me
I am continuously having my periods from a very long time. The maximum they stop is for a week and then they again start. Please guide me. And I started taking medicine i. E Dub5 and B- long but now they are also not doing anything.
Hello. My self pregnant from two months. I have high bp from last 4 years and have on medication. But becoz m pregnant so doctor lowers my bp medicine depin return 20 bt my bp never comes below 140/ 80. My doctor alsi prescribes me duphaston 10 mg. I have searched on net and got that it increases high bp sometimes. I am confused and taking the medicine and feeling worried to ask my doctor also if he will disappoint with my asking. Duphaston medicine is for protection. Please advice.
I am getting white pasty discharge from vagina with no smell and no pain. My period date is 27 and I took an i-pill few days before. Is it normal. thanks.
I am married my age is 27 and wife we both are enjoy sex but I am worried about her, she most like oral and she do it 3-4 times in week but maximum time I discharge in her mouth and all sperm go inside so I think this is harmful? What should I do for her aggressive oral thinking plzz help me
1. Salt water gargles
2. Turmeric milk
3. Light excersice
4. Good sleep will boost your immunity & help you stay healthy in season change.