Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SanthoshYour feedback matters!
When I do sex with partner, I can't stay long. And I think my penis is lil short. Suggest me what to do?
Sir, I am suffering with nail scratching in underpart of body & above shoulders from 20 days . What is problem in my body.
I have been suffering from antral gastritis with erosion since 10 months endoscopy report. Doctor prescribed me the rabeprazole and antispasmodic. After 5 months treatment I stopped. But sometimes rabeprazole continue. Now again same symptoms pain upper abdomen occur from last 15 days .pain is severe continue. What treatment should be taken.
I always have rashes in my thighs. I use ring guard. Quadridrum but after some time. It comes back. please tell me how can I cure it?
My sugar test for diabetes is as follows: Fasting : 140 pp : 184 I have not started to take any medicine, even Doctor has also not recommended. Please tell me how I can bring my sugar level normal.
I have recently diagnosed type 2 diabetes my fasting sugar 248 and pp 340. I am not taking any medication right now. I want allopathic treatment for this. And pls give me some useful tips to control blood sugar and ist complications.
I am getting so much pain in upper side stomach hyperacidity I tried lots of doctors. I did endoscopy and sonography my stomach is gud just found some red spot on upper side of stomach please give me advice I am getting so much pain, I didn't vomit so much but I just vomit 3 times and getting black shit and gases come out from my mouth.
I want to get rid of stomach fats or pot belly and also get rid of constipation. My age is 42. Tell me the right exercise of both the issues.
Hey I had done a sex with my gf without condom and I still not remember that whether I evacuated all sperms in her vagina r not. But I had given her unwanted 72 within an hour. Is thre chances of pregnancy.
I am a student and preparing for a competitive exam. I sleep 8-9 hrs but want to sleep 4-5 hrs can it will be possible with doing meditation.
What all food we can eat if you are diabetic? Like to know the future, vegetables and non veg product which we can have.
Tinnitus is a disorder which is characterized by a constant perception of a ringing noise in the ears. This is not the condition in itself, rather it signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. It is not a serious condition, although the symptoms can worsen with age. If you are affected by this disorder, you might experience or ‘hear’ a constant ringing sensation in the ears, even if there are no external sources of noise. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound. This condition has mighty chances of interfering with your daily routine.
It is classified into two types:
- Objective tinnitus: This disorder is caused by muscle contractions or a blood vessel problem.
- Subjective tinnitus: The more commonly occurring type, it is caused by damage to the auditory nerves or regions of the brain that interpret sound.
The causes of this disorder are:
- Exposure to loud noise: If you are exposed to loud noises such as the ones emanating from firearms or heavy machinery over a prolonged period, it can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing, thus triggering tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: There is earwax present in the ears, the function of which is to trap dirt and bacteria. Excessive earwax accumulation leads to loss of hearing, resulting in tinnitus.
- Modifications of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications such as alprazolam and nortriptyline can help reduce the severity of the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.
Polycystic ovaries are quite a common problem nowadays due to sedentary habit and excessive intake of out sided junk food.
-excessive weight gain
- irregular menstrual period
- difficulty in conception
- excessive hair growth over face
-the first line of treatment is weight reduction by regular exercises and by avoiding junk food
If still the weight is not controlled then medicines are given to normalize period and to improve fertility rate.