Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Singh Yadav
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev Singh YadavYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I have fisher problem I want to know what should I do which medicine I should take and what precautions?
I losing my hair, and growing slowly and shading black colour to white, could you suggest any medicine.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't' t see any changes. What should I do?
Hello sir, I had anal fissure before a year I had an small operation using only injection. But after 6 months I have pain but I have one wound in anal. But no pus discharge or blood discharge. It gives me lot of pain. Please help. Is this wound is serious?
Below my eyes white patches have developed ahich are not there in our family members. Doctor has informed me that these are due to colastrol. I got it teste and found that the cholesterol level is 260. Please suggest remedy. Thank you in anticipation.
Hi doctor I'm suffering from anal fissure previously blood s to come out and now no blood but pinching pain while passing stools. I am 23 years old. please suggest m some medicine and ointment so that I can recover quickly. I am also having chronic constipation.
I am 60 years old male and have prostrate gland since two years. Having no improvement I have decided to get homeopathic treatment. Any kind advice from home Dr. the type of home medicine?
Im 23 years old girl I have blackspot on my face and abdomen. I have itching and rash near abdomen. I have used many creams but no effect what should I do to make my skin clear and glowing.
Leucoderma is more commonly known as vitiligo. It is characterized by white patches developing on your body and it can happen to any part of the body. The reason why vitiligo occurs is because melanocytes, which comprise the pigment known as melanin, get damaged. Melanin imparts your skin its color, hence, a lack of it results in vitiligo. Here are the exact causes, symptoms and treatment of vitiligo:
- Vitiligo occurs when the melanocytes, which comprise the pigment "melanin", get damaged.
- However, it is worth note that the exact cause of vitiligo is unknown although it does affect dark skinned people a lot more. There have been many theories about what causes this disease however.
- Vitiligo, being an autoimmune disease, is caused when the melanocytes attack your immune system.
- The most common symptom of leucoderma is that white patches develop on the body.
- The white patches appear rapidly at first followed by a rather stable period where the disease does not progress any further.
- Leucoderma can even affect the hair and eyelids and it is extremely rare for pigmentation to come back to normal.
- Finally, it is worth note that leucoderma has high chances of occurring to the areas of the body which are exposed more to the sun, areas where there were injuries before as well as the area around moles.
Leucoderma can be easily cured with Ayurvedic treatment. Phototherapy and laser also help to treat the condition faster.
Who is at risk?
Men and women are equally likely to suffer from vitiligo. However, factors such as having a family history of vitiligo or leucoderma and having autoimmune disorders make you more susceptible to leucoderma.