Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandhya RaniYour feedback matters!
I took an ipill 2 days ago and then today I had unprotected sex. I'm thinking of using emergency contraceptive pill (i-pill) now as I don't want to get pregnant at present. Is it advisable to take i-pill twice within such short duration? Are there any side effects in the long term? Please advise. PS: I have already taken i-pill twice in the last one month, including the one I had taken 2 days ago.
Had unprotected sex with a sex worker. Got tested with HIV 4th generation test after 4 weeks, results were negative. It has been 8 weeks now, do you recommend testing again? I did had sore throat last week, also I am facing itching in scrotum, tiny red spots come and go on shoulder and chest. What to do. Should I test again now and also what all other tests will you recommend for me to rule out STDs?
Had sex 2 months ago got period last month and did not have sex after that. This month 10 days left, period not come will I be pregnant?
My wife did not get her period last six months actually she is mother of 6 month child so it is happened after her delivery. She is 31 years old.
I got married 1 month ago and my wife feel very week in periods time feel very lazy. please sugest some healthy food for weakness of periods She is also suffering from Anemia.
Hi I am pregnant of 5 month and my husband always forced me for having sex is it good during pregnancy.
According to the principles of sujok onnuri medication and oriental solution concepts, diseases happen in the human body and brain are simply because of the imbalances of the energies acting onthem. Sujok accomplishes cure by bringing on parity and amicability of the forces in the body and psyche, through different outer means.
- Sujok is an astounding system of recuperating that draws out the inward grin of the body. This is the regular condition of well-being that the body is intended to be in. This reaches out to brain, life and soul.
- The Sujok Therapy system utilizes a mix of physical, vitality and powerful or supernatural treatments for recuperating particular organs, zones, meridians, energies and mental and enthusiastic conditions of a man. In Korean, the dialect of the originator Prof. Park, Jae Woo, Su signifies "hand" and Jok signifies 'foot'. Sujok depends on the information that our hands and feet have a legitimate system for curing the sicknesses of the human body.
- There is nothing to ingest, as this is a medication less system. It can be utilized both for treating furthermore for anticipating diseases. Sujok is in this manner a far reaching wellbeing system.
- Hands and feet, arms and legs convey a correspondence to organs in the body and by affecting them, an assortment of physiological, mental and passionate disorders can be dealt with. This treats generally difficult to-achieve zones of the body.
- Sujok depends on antiquated medico-philosophical principles. It utilizes basic and powerful techniques for finding the correspondences well on the way to react to treatment.
- Sujok treatment utilizes an assortment of material like seeds, miniaturized scale magnets, small scale needles, palm or comparative leaves, ring massagers, colors, etc, to animate the correspondence focuses on hands or feet, and now and then arms or legs. This outcomes in change in the infected organ or part of the body.
Characteristic treatment strategies like maintained back rub and touch, pressure point massage and needle therapy, are among the techniques utilized. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a acupuncturist.