Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Mam meri wife ko period 10 ko huye h aur meri chutti 18 ko h toh kya mai us raat sex karu toh kya wo pregnant ho jayegi.
According breast feed: I had stopped feeding my 4th month baby after 2 month. Now lactation stopped completely. Can I get back usual like breast feed as 2 month .what I have to do.
My wife is having some liquid squeezing out of her breast when I press her breast. But she is not pregnant. What is the reason for that. Whether it is a problem or a common feature. Pls explain. She is not yet conceived till date.
I am married 25 years my marriage on 5/5/2011 due to my study I stay in hostel and come to only holiday every saturday bt didn't want baby my study was 4 yrs in holiday tm by mistake I conceived three tm every year and took medicine unwanted pill now I still stay at home and try to conceive but no effect and have regular sex one tm nd some time two tm bt first april is my lmp but no result I m worried please help.
I'm from Delhi & I m 30years old. Actually June she September 2015 she mere ko continue bleeding huyi or test SB hogye but report m kuch nhi aaya SB normal thi. Last me ek DNC or Boispy krawayi or fr bad higyi or 2months ek dum thik time PR period aaye. Usske bad 15din k andar andar aane large or ab 2months she hr 8din k andar andr aa jaate hai. Abhi fr ek ultrasound karaya hai WO b normal hai. Or 6months Maine deliviry tablets khayi hai. But mai kya kru y period regular time m kaise aayege ya y permanent band hone ki nisani hai but abhi to meri age kam hai or mera ek beta hai 5years ka Please mujhe kuch bataye m kya kruu. Thanks so much.
i am 28, and i face irregularities in mensturation cycle. as my periods have been skipped for a month and till now no sysmptom shown. this is for the second time time. so please suggest me any medicine for it to happen
1. This fruit is packed with plenty of vitamins such as vitamin a and e to improve your eyesight. In addition to it, custard apple has vitamin b2 and riboflavin that protect your eyes from vision problems.
2. Facilitates digestion- Rich in copper and dietary fibre, custard apple helps keep your digestive tract in the pink of health. The digestion of food and its passage through the gut and intestinal tract becomes smoother.
3. Treats arthritis- Magnesium in custard apples maintains a healthy balance of fluids and electrolytes in your body. This removes the excess of acids and fluids in your joints which leads to inflammation.
Sir. I have a gf . I try to have sex with her. But I get depress because her boobs are small. Could you please tell me how to get that bigger.Please tell.
I ws not taking having for 3 months den I took meprate for 5 days last month nd I got periods bt this month agn I did not have periods can I use rejotone for 4 months to get it normal?
To avoid pcod effects in life is there any medicine which can stop side effects of pcod? I am having joint pain also now a days despite exercise. Pl.tell me some medicine. Thnx.
I used to take oveclo plus tablet and myoinositol,folic acid with vitamin d3 Powder for the last one month. Now i missed the period for three days . Is possible i get pregnant now?
Doctor, I made an unprotected sex with my girlfriend during the second last day of her period. "But I didn't ejaculated. During that time she had consumed pills to due the periods. Next day after sex she was menstruated. That was her last period. After that last periods, she is not getting menstruated. 10 days of delay happened till this date. I'm afraid of pregnancy due to pre ejaculation. Can you please clarify my doubt? Is there any chance of pregnancy? How can it be tested with homemade method? Could please give a CLEAR answer. Please.
My wife 10 weeks pregnant Roj daily subah anaar ka juice or dry fruits than khana And than sham k time again apple and banana and than night me khana or fir milk Kuch is tarah routine he diet ka Roj daily apple or banana khane se baby agar healthy hua to normal delivery me problem to nahi ayegi To yeh sab chije khana chahiye ya nahi.
My mom is feeling tickling sensation in thighs from last 2 years. Asking our personal doctor he advised that it is because of deficiency of complex so he prescribed nurokind next and trysin H. It worked also but when she stop taking pills it again starts. I want to ask whether it is really because of complex or it is something else because she is continuously taking pills from long time. Her age is 58. Please revert soon.
My wife having 33 week 3 days pregnancy and in latest scan report AFI is 9.05 cm, is it cause any problem. What is normal AFI in this time and if it is low how to improve AFI?
I started doing exercise using orbitrack cycle at home. Can you please suggest how much time I have to do exercise and Cal I should burn in morning and evening according to my age and weight. I also feel headache after doing exercise.
Sir, I have 3 months baby. Last week my mensuration cycle got started. Now I can't give breast milk which is very low. Now I take lactare tablet for 2 days. Is it increase breast milk? Can I again breast feed to my baby? Say possible answer for me.
Recurrent miscarriage is a condition when there has been three or more successive pregnancy losses. It is different from infertility as, infertility is the inability to conceive. For many cases, the cause of a recurrent miscarriage has not always been found. A number of factors can cause recurrent miscarriages of which some are treatable.It may not always be possible to identify a cause for recurrent miscarriage in a couple, even after extensive research and treatment procedures. Some of the common causes of recurrent miscarriage are described below:
- Chromosomal abnormalities: Incompatible chromosomes can result into pregnancy losses. When an egg and a sperm meet, of which one of them is faulty, they can't line up properly resulting into chromosomal abnormality. Such conditions lead to miscarriages.
- Uterine abnormalities or Incompetent cervixes: Miscarriages occur if the uterus is abnormally shaped since the embryo is not properly implanted or even if it gets implanted, it may not get sufficient nourishment to survive. If the woman has a weak cervix, it cannot hold the developing embryo, leading to miscarriage.
- Immunologic disorders: Under rare cases, the embryo itself is not accepted by the body. Antiphospholipid antibodies are those, which attack self tissues, such as embryos and prevent them from building up. This leads to recurrent miscarriage.
- Untreated thyroid problems: Conditions such as thyroid or uncontrolled diabetes result in uterine conditions which make it tough for the embryos to survive.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: Women with polycystic ovary syndrome tend to have high levels of male hormones which, result in irregular menstruation and ovulation. This can prevent the lining of the endometrium from maturing that is required for holding the embryo.
- Bacterial infections: There may be presence of a number of microorganisms inside the reproductive tract that may be harmless for the person. But there may be certain bacteria lined up in the reproductive tract, which can prevent development of embryo, thus leading to miscarriages.
- Lifestyle: Smoking and drinking are harmful lifestyle habits, which may increase the chance of miscarriage to a great extent. It is always advised to avoid smoking or drinking when you wish to conceive. Other lifestyle conditions, such as working in certain environments like hospital environments, farms, laboratories, etc, may lead to miscarriages; however, the exact reason has not been identified yet.
Related Tip: "Miscarriage - Ways To Recover"