Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saleem UnnisaYour feedback matters!
I missed my period of this month which is held in 30th of every month I think I am pregnant. But I have to stop the pregnancy so please help me which medicine should I take to stop the pregnancy.
My aunt is about 48 years old. She is now going through a heavy periods bleeding. She had a small surgery once. But again the problem arrived. Many tests like USG and HCG BETA, TUMOR MARKER tests have been done. Overall no tumor seen but it says bulky uterus and walls are very much thick. Please help as fast as possible.
Hello mam. I want to ask that after every unprotected sex if we take contraceptive pills such as i-pill, so what kind of problems we will face in present and future? And, if we have taken it 8-9 times then does we face any problems after the marriage or not.
How long does an action of ipill last for? after having an unprotected sex suppose one has ipill and next day has an unprotected sex again does that require to have another ipill?
Hi I stay in Bangalore, my due date is in the month of may 2017. I know it's way too far, I would like to know the cost delivery be it normal or c-section. Which are the best hospitals across Bangalore?
I am in the 7th month of pregnancy, but while sleeping I face difficulty becoz in pelvic area I feel pain so much, otherwise in the daytime when i am doing other works like walking, sitting or standing at that time I do not have any pain in pelvic area. So I want to know why I feel so much of pain in pelvic area while sleeping as if someone has beaten me up very harshly in that area. Please give me the correct reason for this as im very much worried about it.
She was doubt in unprotected sex her last date was 11 may now her menses is not occur if she pregnant.
Hi one of my friend had a sex with his girl friend one month ago ,now she miss her period ,her period date was 15 July but the issue is she tested her pregnancy with preganews and there are negative so now I wanna to know how much time period has miss and it is really necessary to consult with doctor or will have to wait some days more .
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.