Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Hematologists in India. You will find Hematologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Hematologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sailesh SinghiYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I can not sleep properly at night. I dony know what is the problem. I tried alot medicines. But nothing is effecting. And I do not feel tied also.
What to in severe case of neck pain. Upper shoulder pain. Mri shows moderate kyphosis. Prolapsed intervertebral disc bulge in C5-6. Physiotherapy does not wrk. Unable to do exercise.
I have fever since 3 days. I can't even sleep sometimes. Feels weakness from 3 days and don't like to work and do day by day activity. So if you have any suggestion regarding to my problem then help me. Thank you.
Sir, I have a light pain in acromion (acromioclavicular joint of the shoulder) since last 2 months. I have used some medicines like paracetamol, gel and massage with warm oil andvnow I am taking Calcium's tablets. But it remains as it is. I feels it every time (it's so light only feel npt painful) but it gets a little pain during exercise and motions. Give me some suggestions. Can I get relief from this? Is it a serious matter?
I am suffering from complete tear of ACL since 3 years. I am scared of operating it. Can you suggest me any ways to stop operating it.
I am 58 years old and suffering from less sleep in night since I became a diabetes patient. Is it because of the diabetes reason.
My wife age 49 years under menopause suffering with pain at right leg upper part, for the last week days. Pain killers hifenac P gives temporary relief. She is having mild diabetes and hypertension for the last 2 years but under control. She suffers with URTICARIA for the last ten years. No swelling no fever. Kindly suggest suitable medicines.
I have pain for last 3 months in my leg joints so I take medicines but nothing helps me so I think I hove ACL injury and it con be heal by it's self by toking rest? Because last 3 months I did t toke rest please help me.
I am a 55 years old women and having pain in my one hip. The pain is traveling from back to legs (it is starching type). I am a fully vegetarian and GOD fearing women keeping two days fast in a week thanks.
I am 65 year old Male. Blood is passing along with urine. What disease this could be ? What Diagnostics would help identify the disease ? What could be the treatment ?
I am gng to gym frm 2 months BT I am suffering from shoulder pain so can you SAE me. Wt shld I do I even get rarely chest pain. Too smtymes. So please recommend me wt shld I do.
Hello, I am 25 years old female. In 2014 I had a neuro issue so I admitted in hospital .Now my condition is far better but the main pblm is through all these procedure I have a bed sour on hips o you said my tail .and a small boil on it now appeared what should I do to remove that boil firstly and please tell me how I remove bed sour .Pleasee help me Thanks in adv.
My age 47/male/HCM patient / wt 67 kgs / BP 130/90 / Nebivel 5 mg / stress work nature. Feeling uncomfortable and kidiness, pain in left chest. Poor family, not able for relevant treatment. Request life advice.
Hi I am 28years old my problem is I haven t been able to sleep since 2days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn t work" what to do? Please help me!
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collar bone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.