Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sailaja
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SailajaYour feedback matters!
Doc .meko scalp pr funsiya hui thi 2013 me 3 or 4 jgah so hair is gone there so tell something about that .is there any possibility to grow back doctor .m upset.
My daughter 20 years suffering from white secretion due to that menstrual cycle. Is there any medicine for that please help.
I am diabetic and wants hair transplantation. Will it be safe. What should I do. What complication can be come ahead. My Sugar level in control.
My mother is having severe knee pain. She is not able to stand, sit, walk properly. She often says that the knees get stiff at the same position at which she is.
I am 16y 8m Old boy. I want to Increase my height (5 ft 3 in). Someone recommended me to take less carbohydrates. So I am willing to eat soybean chapatis. So in what proportion I should take it? I spend 30 mins for Exercise.
Hello doctor, mujhe nervous system ki problem hai aur raat ko heartbeat fast ho jati hai. 1 saal se upar ho gya gai. Abhi mujhe doctor ne medicine prefer ki hai. Paxet cr 12.5 and alprazolam. Please suggest this medicine for Me. Aur kitna time leni padegi. Koi side effect to nhi hai. Mujhe neend bahut ati hai. 10 days ho gya par haje koi asar nhi hoya. Mere muscle weak hai aur sara din soya rehta hu. Lagta hai kahi heart pe kuch na ho jaye.
I am 22 years female. My face is full of pimples and pimple scars and if I change water rashes also appears. Kindly help me for my problem and am working in night shifts.
As my question is for height increase this is my detailsAge18 yrs 7 monthsHeight 5 2" Weight 50-52No allergiesNo diseasesPlz give me a solution thank you.
My sister's daughter is 7.5 years old. But neither she speaks nor standing on her foot. Means she doesn't walk on her feet. Physically she is healthy. There is no physical abnormality. please help me.
Physiotherapy plays a pivotal role in helping a person recover after a hip replacement surgery. It brings back the old flexibility and prevents blood clots in the area where the procedure has taken place. After the surgery team gives its green signal, a physiotherapist starts working with a patient for a full recovery.
Here is a list of some common exercises that a physiotherapist suggests after a hip replacement surgery:
- Walking: It is important to use the crutches for a time period of 4-5 weeks post the procedure. Until the surgeon or the physiotherapist advises against using the crutches, it makes sense to use it while walking. It makes sense to retain the normal walking posture by using the crutches rather than limping without it. A physiotherapist reviews the pressure exerted by the arm while holding a crutch, before advising the patient to get rid of the crutches.
- Increasing hip flexibility: This is a basic form of exercise where an individual lies on one side of the body with knees and hips bent. A pillow is placed in between the knees. While doing this, it should be ensured that both the feet is kept together and the back muscle is not twisted. The top knee should be slowly raised like an opening of the calm shell. This position should be maintained for 4-5 seconds.
- Strengthening the hips: The body should rest on the stomach. The buttocks should be tightened and one leg should be slowly lifted. This position should be maintained for a stretch of 3-5 seconds. The same should be repeated for both the legs.
- Strengthening the hip and the stomach muscle: The body should rest on the back with a leg bent. The stomach muscle should be tightened and the bent leg should be lifted carefully while ensuring that the bend does not supersede more than 90 degrees. While keeping the stomach muscle tight, the lifted leg should slowly come down to touch the surface. This act should be repeated for 5-6 times.
- Strengthening the thigh muscle: While sitting in a steady chair, an elastic loop should be wrapped around the ankles. The elastic loop should be stretched with one leg while keeping the other foot firmly rooted to the ground. The lifted foot should slowly come down to the normal position. The same act should be repeated for 4-5 times.
- Improving balance: An elastic loop should be tied to one leg of a table and the other end of the loop should be tied to one ankle. The table should be held on for maintaining balance. Maintaining an erect position, the tied up ankle should be stretched sideways. The position should be maintained for 3-5 seconds to return back to normal standing position. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!