Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SailajaYour feedback matters!
Kidney is the most vital organ in the body as it eliminates the waste material from our blood. When kidneys fails to carry out its work effectively the waste materials gets accumulated in the blood and end up with many serious disease condition that affects the other vital structures in our body. The function of the kidney is carried out artificially by an external device called dialyser to purify the blood and remove the waste products from it. This procedure is called as dialysis. There are two types of dialysis they are haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. In Haemodialysis, the waste products are removed from the blood and there by the fluid and electrolyte balance is maintained.
Things a person should follow if they are undergoing haemodialysis
- Love your heart: Patients undergoing dialysis are at more risk of getting cardiac problems. So it is best advised to follow few of the following measures to take care of their heart
- Keep your blood pressure and cholesterol levels under control
- Quit smoking
- Reduce stress
- Have healthy low fat and heart friendly diet
- Get regular physical activity but avoid excessive strainers activity that may require extra effort from your heart
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Diet: Dialysis not only removes the waste matters from your blood but sometimes also the essential electrolytes and nutrients. Protein, potassium sodium and phosphorus are the major things that are to be noted.
- Encourage the patient to take high quality protein rich foods like meat, fish, milk, egg and chicken which is essential to improve your muscle strength and immunity.
- Have a check of your sodium level and take sodium rich foods accordingly, as excess sodium may increase the fluid intake.
- Limit your fluid intake: Use ice cubes instead of water or use small cups of water. Make sure you measure every sip of water you take.
- Don't Overeat: Slow down while eating and stop eating when you feel full. don’t over load your stomach
Hello my sister in law is 35 yrs old. She has Blocked Fallopian Tubes. One tube is totally blocked and another little bit open. Is there any chances, that she can give birth to a baby? If yes then please suggest me the treatment and other options and how much possibility is there to becoming mother?
I want to have a nice long lasting hard erection. I do a lot of foreplay. But don't last more than a three minutes after inserting. foreplay is for good 30 Minutes. Pls Advice. I have a healthy living.
I hav got too many pimples and dark spots on my face how should I get rid of it and make my face more glower
I am 48 years old. 5 years ago I had hair transplantation successfully. I have to grow more hair in the back portion of my head. Is any medicine in allopathic / Ayurvedic or in homeopathic? Please reply.
Hello I'm 34 years old and I'm married and I'm suffering from psoriasis and I'm taking tablets and my body becomes skinny cause of this and my sex life has gone, feeling ashamed from this, when I do romance then I get erection and feeling gone, I wanna improve my stamina and wanna stay on bed long.
Swine flu is a influenja viral infection like any other influenja infection and settles down in 5 days with rest and paracetamol sos and lot of fluid intake.If there is persistent high fever ,not settling in 5 days,breathlessness ,excessive cough, blood in sputum,lethargy or disorientation then it is cause for worry and report to tertiary care hospital.