Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SailajaYour feedback matters!
I was suffering from throat pain and blood and mucus was. Coming. Out with saliva sometimes. Now after taking medication, today when I was gone in washroom to get fresh. Some kind of blood was there. What should I do.
Doctor I just want to know that in army selection. There is any disqualify related to gynecomastia person.
I am 21 years old female. Everyday in night when I am going for get sleep, my right hand and right leg are start paining. It was started about 6/7 month ago. What should I do ?
Does pcos lead to infertility? I have pcos and I am 19 years old. My weight and height are perfect for me but still I have pcos. Will I not be able to reproduce.
I am 26 years old, unmarried. I have premature ejaculation problem. I want to take dapoxetine tab please suggest me. In the past no any treatment. Please.
I have dark patches on my face and I using some creams from almost 2, years still having problem now what should I do.
I have some spots on my face, I dont exactly what r they but my mom says when I was kid I had (kanjanya in marathi) dont know its english word and I had scratched them with my nails and due to it they r there on my face. I consulted doctor he said 3 laser treatment will be needed which will cost 8000 per/spot. So is it real? Are laser treatment that much costly? Can my spot be treated with small surgery or medicines?
I am 36 year old male and I have left leg swelling for last 3 month. I met Physician doctor and take to doctor advised medicine. (1) banocide forte 100 mg per day 3 time 21 days (2) doxycycline 100 mg 1 time per days 21 days (3) albendazole 400 mg 1 time per day in21 days. My blood test report in Serum I g e 1088 H and eosinophil 22 H. So please help me.
My age is 24 years .I have pimples on my face and because of travel ,workload and other things my face is not glowing as it glows usually I have little bit headache also. What should I do to finish pimples and feel fresh and beautiful?
Goodafternoon. Am a medical student. 19 years old. Am feeling uneasy to memorize and remember anything. And am unable to concentrate on my studies. I feel like. Tightening in the cranial nerves. What might be the cause and treatment?
Hi, After having unprotected sex I took ipill within 32 hours. I got my first periods after it on 3 August (earlier period was on 4th july). But this months periods are delayed. How long I need to wait or Do I need to do any test?
I got high fever and sneezing also but have tried many sough scars and medicine but it doesn't work.
I have diabetes since 3 years. I take neurobion forte and glycomet 500 sr. Every day. Sugar levels 105 to 110 after tablets. On days I don't take tablets, sugar levels remain same for 2 or 3 days. But my eyes start burning, itching and water starts coming out. I wake up at night with a burning sensation. I then apply my own saliva to both the eyes and take the medicines on the 3rd or the 4th day. Is this safe. And why are me eyes burning or itching or watering without the tablets. Regards.
I m facing anxiety issues since once I took cannabis I have not taken it from that day but my head becomes high and negative thoughts come around. When I take Clonazepam it helps me keeping my mind calm please help doc what medicine shall I take I have been facing this for last 5 months.
Summer might be the perfect time to flaunt your beach wave tresses, but you also need to protect them from the scorching sun. The summer sun can make your hair dry and brittle, causing a lot of damage. Here are five tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful all summer long.
- Hydration: In summer you tend to lose too minerals through sweat and this causes dehydration, which in general affects your whole body, making your skin and hair dry and lifeless. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water. Also include lemon water, buttermilk and coconut water in your diet to regain the lost minerals. Eat fruits with high water content such as muskmelon, watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes to include nutrients in your system.
- Protection: Wear a scarf or a stylish hat to match your outfit as well as protect your mane from the sun rays. Preferably use a cotton one and tie it loosely so that it does not hinder circulation.
- Use a mild Shampoo: In summers, excess sweat can clog your hair follicles, capturing dirt and bacteria. It is important to use a gentle shampoo that gets the job done without stripping your hair of moisture.
- Condition: Use a conditioner to provide texture and strength to your hair. They also lend a coating on the hair that makes it shiny and creates a thin barrier from the sun rays.
- Limit styling tools: It is better to avoid heating tools as much as possible because additional heat can dry out your hair shafts. Also, use fewer hair products such as hairsprays and gels because they contain tons of chemicals that can cause damage by clogging the follicles mixed with sweat.
Related Tip: Stress and Hair loss. Are they related?