Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saila SudhaYour feedback matters!
We had sex without any safety. We are fearing about the unwanted pregnancy. How can we know that a girl is pregnant in the early stage of sex. How can we remove pregnancy? can we pregnancy totally by eating papaya. I didn't even produce the sperm at the time of sex. Will the pre cum effects it?
My wife aged 34 got treated for IVF, after 5 months (19 week) she aborted becoz of early water discharge. As per doctor advice wait for 6 months and try for normal pregnancy. Now my wife 2 months pregnant, we consulted same doctor but most of the medicine. Prescribed what my wife used for IVF treatment some are ENaxoperin injection ,Biomulty, ecosprin. Susten. Whether this tablet are safe for normal pregnancy treatment.
Hello doctor I am 7 months pregnant and I have swelling in my feet and hands and I feel little pain also in my feet and hands please tell why this happen?
Hello I'm 29 years old girl my problem is bleeding is continuing after my period is over daily one or two drops of blood come out also lumps (blood) please help me what should I do for my problem?
I am 20 years old. And my period started when I was 14 years old. But from the time it started, it happens after 40 42 days interval. So is it normal?
I and my wife got married 1 month back on 12th october. She had her periods on 9th of october. She took some medicine to prepare periods last month. So I wanted to ask that she dint get any periods this month yet and we had used protection every time. We checked for pregnancy test also it was negative. So I asked to know that why the periods dint came yet which was supposed to scheduled on 9th november?
Hi, m 23 years old unmarried. I have a cyst in left ovary. And m taking contraceptive pill crisanta. But I did the sex yesterday and discharged inside. Is it possible to get pregnant while on pills. Last periods are on 24 may.
Cycling efficiently exercises the hips and legs the largest muscle group of the body helping reduce weight in those areas. Additionally aerobic activities are said to be great mood enhancers. It is ideal for both solitary and group interactions and people of all ages and fitness levels can ride a cycle. Even those too young to pedal can reap the benefits of fresh air and unfold scenery from a bike seat or a trailer
I'm a 21 yr/F. R thr any chances for my children to b born with abnormalities if I marry my maternal uncle's son? His mother is also the daughter of my grandmother's younger sister! His age is about 26 years.
After a whole lot of research and even more controversy, fats are back in our diets. But choosing foods with “good” (saturated and unsaturated) fat is now the main problem. So to help you with your diet, here are 12 foods that contain healthy fats:
- Olive oil: Olive oil contains secoiridoids and oleic acid which protect the body from diabetes, cancer and other heart diseases. It also slows down aging on the cellular level.
- Fish: Fishes such as anchovies, salmon or sardines contain essential Omega-3 fatty acids (a type of monounsaturated fat), which are important for healthy brain function.
- Avocados: Avocados contain monounsaturated fats that reduce bad cholesterol.
- Eggs: Eggs are a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids, and eating them for breakfast keeps you full and satisfied.
- Nuts: Nuts are a good source of unsaturated fatty acids, which makes them a good snack to munch on.
- Nut butter: Nut butter actually keeps you full and satisfied, which curbs down cravings. Just make sure to read the labels carefully because the extra sugar and salt in them can be harmful.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil contains lauric acid which is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolate is actually good for your cardiovascular health. Chocolate triggers the good bacteria in your gut to produce anti-inflammatory compounds which are good for strengthening the immune system.
- Greek yoghurt: Full-fat yoghurt is, surprisingly, good for you; just don’t forget to read the label. Sometimes they may contain trans-fat which is the real villain.
- Seeds: Seeds are so small, that they are often overlooked as the powerhouses of nutrition that they really are. Seeds such as sunflower seeds, chia seeds, flax, hemp and pumpkin seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids which help reduce inflammations.
- Soybeans: Soybeans, besides being an excellent source of proteins, also contain essential fatty acids. You can substitute meat with soy products such as tofu and other dairy products with soy milk.
- Cheese: For a long time, the healthy diet’s number one villain has been cheese. While processed and packaged cheese used in most junk food nowadays are extremely unhealthy, you can add aged cheeses such as Parmesan, or simple cottage cheese in your daily diet. Cheese has essential fatty acids which actually help you digest vegetables better. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Preconception planning and health care focus on things you can do before and between pregnancies to increase your odds of having a healthy child. For a few women, preparing their body for pregnancy takes a couple of months. For others, it may take longer. Here are a few things you should consider in your preconception planning:
- See your doctor: Before getting pregnant, consult a doctor and talk to them about the preconception healthcare needs. The doctor will need to examine your family history and any other medical conditions you may have at present that could influence your future pregnancy.
- Medical conditions: In case you have any medicinal conditions, make sure they are under control and being dealt with properly. Some of these conditions include: STDs (sexually transmitted diseases), diabetes, thyroid, phenylketonuria (PKU), seizures, hypertension, joint inflammation, dietary issues and other chronic diseases.
- Lifestyle and behavior: Consult a doctor or a specialist in case you smoke, drink liquor or use drugs; live in an unpleasant or oppressive environment; or work with or live around harmful substances.
- Medication: Consuming certain medicines during pregnancy can bring about genuine birth defects. These include some remedy and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals and dietary or home grown supplements. In case you are planning a pregnancy, you need to examine the requirement for any medicine with your specialist before becoming pregnant and ensure you are taking just those medicines that are vital.
- Take 400 micrograms of folic acid every day: Folic acid is a vital nutrient that the body requires, especially during pregnancy. If a woman has enough folic acid in her body at least one month before and during pregnancy, it can prevent some birth defects of the infant's brain and spine.
- Quit drinking alcohol, smoking, and using drugs: Smoking, drinking liquor and consuming drugs can bring about numerous issues during pregnancy for a woman and her child which may include untimely birth, birth imperfections, and newborn death.
- Dodge toxic substances and environmental contaminants: Dodge lethal substances and other ecological contaminants and destructive materials at work or at home. For example, engineered chemicals, metals, bug sprays, fertilizers and animal faeces.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Women who are overweight have a higher risk for some serious conditions, including complications during pregnancy, coronary disease, type-2 diabetes and certain other diseases (endometrial, bosom, and colon). Women who are underweight are likewise at risk for other medical issues. The way to accomplish and keep up a sound weight is not about short-term dietary changes. One should maintain it throughout in order to stay healthy and fit.
- Family history: Gathering your family's health history can be critical for your child’s well-being. Depending upon your family history, you might be recommended to genetic counselling by your doctor. Women go for genetic counselling owing to different reasons such as having had premature deliveries in the past, an infant’s death, infertility, or even a hereditary condition or birth defect that happened during a past pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
A mammogram is an imaging test where an X-ray is taken to recreate the internal imagery of your breasts. This is a screening test that is widely used to find the earliest signs of cancer. There have been instances where the early signs of cancer have been found up to three years before the actual development of the same. There are a number of benefits and risks in this screening method. So let us find out more about getting a mammogram, and whether or not you should get one.
- Procedure: A special X-ray machine is used for conducting a mammogram. There is a clear plastic plate on which the specialist will place the breast while another plate will press on the breast from above. While both the plates serve to flatten the breast and hold it still, the X-ray will be taken. Some pressure will be felt and the same steps will be repeated so as to get the side view of the breasts. The same procedure will be repeated for the other breast. Meanwhile, once it is done, you will need to wait so that the technician can check for clarity, and whether or not the procedure needs to be done again. The results of this procedure cannot be relayed by the technician, and all the images will be different because all breasts are slightly different from each other.
- Preparation: You will need to remember that the process can be a slightly painful one, especially once the pressure gets applied. Many women complain of discomfort and pain. Yet, this discomfort gets over before you know it. The pressure and pain will depend on the size of your breasts and how much they will have to be pressed in order to get a picture. The skill of the technician will also come into play here. One must remember not to get this procedure done a week or so before or after the menstrual cycle, as the breasts tend to be tender around this time, and the pain will be much more.
- Radiologist: Within a few weeks after the procedure, the radiologist will usually deliver the result. This is the professional who does an accurate reading of the X-ray.
- Normal and Abnormal Readings: If your mammogram result has a normal reading, then you can resort to getting one done every once in a while. But an abnormal reading will require further X-ray and tests so as to be able to tell for sure.
- Why should I get one: If you are over 40 and have a family history of such ailments, then you will have to get a mammogram done regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Monosodium glutamate (MSG) in Chinese food has long been purported to cause a flushing reaction as part of the "MSG syndrome"
When MSG is ingested in large doses, however, it causes an increase in an acetylcholine like substance that may result in flushing in susceptible individuals
MSG symptom complex
Perhaps the best known adverse reaction to a food additive is the MSG symptom complex. This is not an allergic reaction. The MSG symptom complex typically appears 1 to 14 hours after ingestion. Reported symptoms include headache, myalgia, backache, neck pain, nausea, diaphoresis, tingling, flushing, palpitations, and chest heaviness.
Children have been reported with shivering, chills, irritability, screaming, and delirium. It is due to an exaggerated sensitivity to this compound, which is metabolized after ingestion to glutamate, a major excitatory amino acid neurotransmitter.
Allergic and asthmatic reactions
A small number of case reports have implicated MSG in causing urticaria and angioedema.
I am 6 week of pregnancy. I have horrible lower back pain which travels to the legs as well. It brings tears to my eyes. Is it normal or I consult doctor. please Any suggestions urgently.
Had unprotected Sex, but consume iPill within 12 hrs. Periods were due on 25th of October and we had sex around 8 and took iPill and had unprotected on 21st and took iPill. She has not received her periods yet, is there any way to confirm? Pregnancy test would work or not at this time?
Hi, Mera period date 19oct ko tha lkin avi tk nhi aaya mai protection ke sth sex ki thi fir v darr tha isliye pregancy test ki wo v negative aaya. Kl se mai do tym regestrone tablet le rhi hu. Plizz muje guide kare ki ye thik h ya nhi. Aur muje jldi se period lana h emergency h plzz koi medicine btaye jisse ek do din m aa jaye period.
‘First Impression is Last impression’, haven’t we heard this line a lot many times in our lives To just live up to that line we all make so many efforts. We take care of our looks, of our figure, of our hair, of our clothes, of our communication skills, of our body language; in short we work on our entire personality just to live up to this line.
Do you know why?
Because this line sometimes helps us or sometimes ruins us. This line helps people judge us, helps people comment on us, helps people just praise or abuse our outer looks.
But is that it?
You should not let your outer looks define who you are and that does not mean you do not take care of yourself and start looking ugly, it just means you should look good but for your own good and for anyone else. You don’t need to stress yourself to look good, try to flaunt your natural beauty, try and be who are, try and cherish what uniqueness you’re gifted with and not try to be like someone else, that’s because you’re original don’t label yourself.
Its fine, if your hair are not straight and silky, after all they are hair not some straight line or a silky curtain. Let them be how they are, don’t ruin them by ways of blowing, softening and straightening, because these are all temporary solutions, for something long lasting first you need to accept yourself the way you are and then comes everything else.
No matter what type of hair you have – straight, curly, wavy, soft, dry, tangled, etc. You need to take good care of it and nourish them. Firstly, whenever you wash your hair, you should oil them a night before or two hours before shampooing. Then do not use conditioners very frequently, use it only once in three times of shampooing. Resort to natural conditioners like curd, also you can apply egg white, aloe Vera, and may be some natural herbs. Then you should comb your hair at least two times a day to avoid tangling and hair fall.
Then it is okay to not look fair but be spotless, not to have soft skin but at least a healthy one, not to have a supermodel figure but at least be fit. All these things add to your persona, take good care of them but not by ruining their uniqueness.
Remember, the value of original is more than the copy.