Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saila Sudha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saila SudhaYour feedback matters!
M trying for pregnancy from 5 days after ovulation but I got infection in passing the urine d nd comes out they after 15 minutes. I wants to ask that for dis going can pregnancy happens. Nd if having its harmful at my pregnancy. What should I do please tell. Actually after intercourse m not washing m jusss sleep nd washed in d morning m do this bcoz m search on net dat if you r washed dan pregnancy doesn't happens .it is true or not. please tell me what do's nd do needs are I do for healthy nd safe pregnancy.
My Girlfriend's period is irregular for the last 9 months because of the ovarian cyst. What can we do now? Doctor suggested her to get married quickly and take a baby. But if she get married now her study will be hampered and her dreams will be ruined. So give any suggestion doctor, please.
Hii mam gud morning. My gf periods over 30th July I had sex with my gf 31yh july after 1 hr she tool #Unwanted 72 pill then today she told me little bit bleeding came after then bleeding stopped. There is any chance of pregnancy? What should I do mam please reply me.
Is it safe to take duphaston 10 in early pregnancy? My Dr. Told me to take this medicine two times a day.
Hello. I have recently experienced brown discharge which is quite similar to the white discharge before periods time. I have had protected sex on 1st jan. When I google about the brown discharge it suggests that I might be pregnant. Also my periods are quite irregular and occur after 10 days from my date. Please help me out. I am very much worried. Age: 20.
I have taken Sevista 30 mg but still my periods are not coming. My last period date is 27 Aug. Having checked the pregnancy test but its showing negative.
Sexual problems can arise at any stage of sexual activity, which prevents the individual from enjoying sexual activity. The causes of sexual difficulties may be psychological, physical or both.
Sexual disorders are classified into four categories
Sexual desire disorder- May be due to the decrease in the normal production of oestrogens and testosterone. Other causes being ageing, fatigue, and pregnancy. Some psychological causes such as Anxiety and Depression also causes low libido.
Sexual Arousal disorder- Grouped as frigidity in women and impotence in male. Impotence now known as erectile dysfunction is characterised by the difficulty to maintain an erection of the penis during sexual activity.
Orgasm disorder- Is a delay or absence of orgasm following the normal sexual excitement phase. It occurs in both male and female.
Sexual pain disorder- It mostly affects the women, known as Dysparuinia known as painful intercourse caused due to insufficient lubrication.
Vaginismus known as the spasm of muscles of the vaginal wall.
Some common symptoms:
In men are:
The absence of ejaculation.
Inability to maintain time of ejaculation.
Difficulty getting an erection.
In women are:
Difficulty reaching orgasm.
Burning pain in vulva or vagina.
Inadequate vaginal lubrication.
Homeopathy for sexual problems:
Sexual disorders are disturbances in the sexual response which may be due physical or mental disturbances. Homeopathic Treatment acts by increasing blood supply and exciting the nerves. It is also helpful in sexual disorders associated with psychological disturbances. The Homeopathic Treatment gives a feeling of wellness and thus regains the vigor.
- The doctor–patient relationship is main part of the practice of healthcare and is very important for the delivery of high-quality health care in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- The doctor–patient relationship forms foundation of medical ethics. It consists to maintain a professional rapport with patients, uphold patients' dignity, and respect their privacy.
- It must be taught to the medical students from the beginning itself to maintain the privacy of patients.
- The behavior of the patient affects the doctor–patient relationship.
- Rude or aggressive behavior from patients or their family members can also distract healthcare professionals and cause them to be less effective or to make mistakes during a medical procedure.
- The quality of the patient–physician relationship is important to both parties. The relationship is one that is built in terms of mutual respect, knowledge, trust.
- Additionally, the doctor and patient's values and perspectives about disease, life, and time available play a role in building up this relationship.
- A strong relationship between the doctor and patient will lead to frequent, quality information about the patient's disease. Enhancing the accuracy of the diagnosis and increasing the patient's knowledge about the disease all come with a good relationship.
- Thus concluding the whole article I must say that doctor patient relationship is the backbone of a better and complete treatment.