Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Saiaal KhanYour feedback matters!
Whenever I work on pc or read a book in a stretch of 2+ hours my head starts aching and eyes become watery. What should I do?
My mother is facing an eye problem. Her right eye pupil expand and contract time to time some time it expands so much. Which cause her headache. I had gone through checkup. Dr. Told it is sign of glaucoma and due to eye pressure it happened. They Done laser operation by telling that it is glaucoma initial stage. For a month she was alright but again she is facing same problem.
Eye problem from one month. I use specs also but after every evening I got headache. Please suggest me what to do.
I am 25yrs old male. Whenever I close my eye anytime of the day I feel it is burning (I can feel the body heat in my eyes). Because of this I think I feel tired all day. - What is the reason & solution?
Its about my mother of age around 40, my mother had operation of motiyabind in one eyes and then after one year (in April 2016) in other eye. What is the life of these artificial lenses? Is the operation possible again due to any reason if arises?
I am 20 yr student, I am pursuing btech. I use specs for short-sightedness. Many time my eyes pains.
Two months before I was diagnosed with a blocked tear duct and I had execive tearing from my left eye only. But I have noticed this problem to occur in the winter or while riding on a bike with slightly higher speed. Doctor suggested me DCR SURGERY. But as it's summer now I feel my tearing problem is not so big to go for a surgery. Also I can't say properly that this problem will aggravate in winter again or not .what should I do? Should I go for surgery now or wait until winter come with problems last to last winter the problem was already existing. But resolved in summer and get aggravated in winter.
Hello, I am wearing specs of power 6.5, & I am 22 now. Still at this age my power is increasing! Need suggestions to take care of my eyes.
I am 19 years old. My eyes is week and my no is -2.75 and -3.00 for other eye. I want to do laser treatment so can you tell me doctor is it safe or not. Or cost also in New delhi NCR. And tell me special hospital or surgeon.
I got spikes yesterday for the first time. The power stood -. 75. Can I get rid from spikes ever again? And initially my eyes are paining.
I am having a pain in my eyes first in eye from q small dot blur starts And then my whole eye gets blur for few seconds immediately after that my head starts paining. So what's the reason for that?
My 11 years old daughter 's right eye side is SPH=-1. 25, CYL=-0.75,Axis=90,1/A=6/6 and her left eye side is SPH=-1. 50, 1/A=6/6. How to improve her eye side? What precautions to avoid the risk of of low vision? Please suggest.
I have red eyes for over 4 days, what should I do? I have urine yellow colour for 2 days. what should I do?
From two days onwards my eyes are full stained and gor paining. Can you suggest me how to get relax in short time?
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.