Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S S V PrasadYour feedback matters!
What is the best solution to cure dark spot in face. What medicine will be the best option to get rid of dark spot. So, please advice me a good dark spot cream & medicine for man. Thanks.
Last 2 years I was in dubaii, I had good Skin colour now m in India day by day my color is decreasing. Wat I do.
Sir! recently I &my wife made intercourse. After that my penis had cracked on top of the skin. I suffering from severe pain. So what to do?
I was facing a little bit problem so I got injected by a doctor, but from yesterday more than 24 hours have now passed I am still feeling pain in my buttock, I can't touch it much more because there is pain, I even can't walk properly. Kindly tell me what's the issue with me?
My skin is lil bit oily wil. please sugest me ne gud cream wch is fre frm harsh n bad chemicals n dt contains only gud chemicals plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I have dark circles under eyes, pimples on forehead, little bit red cheeks and dry hands and foot for over last 2 years. What should I do?
I have a scar on my forehead from a recent accident. What can I do to reduce the Scar? Is there any way to remove it completely?
I had white marks on my shoulder and back of chest ,they are increasing day by day, which medicines should I go for them.
Hello which Lip gloss / Lip balm should be used as my lips remain dry while kissing. Please give me suggestion doctor which should be used to have good feel.
I got red n white pimple on my back, it leave mark over there. M not able to wear deep neck from back side. Give any ointment/medicine which shows result sson.
My face and body skin is white, but my Hands is becoming so dark. And my face is oil skin, So please suggest how I can make my Hands nice color and also my face.
Hi my name is Tushar. I have many issue with my skin I get blackhead on nose and check and that turn my skin dark and dull. I have some can scars left on my skin so what is the cure for this. And along with this I have lost some hair from front and want to know how to regrow them.
A dermatologist is a medical professional who is trained to treat disorders pertaining to skin, hair and nails and genital diseases. Reddened skin, irritation, abnormal patches, blemishes on the skin etc. are the conditions affecting most people at some point of their lives. Hair loss, irritation on the scalp, dandruff, brittle nails are common as well and it is important to see a dermatologist if such conditions persist to prevent any major issue and for the overall well-being of an individual. Here are some very common reasons that drive people to visit their dermatologist.
1. Acne - Acne is the most common skin woe among teenagers and it affects adults as well. Although people tend to self- medicate or use home remedies for treating acne, it is important to recognize its cause. If acne is one's constant reason of embarrassment, it's time to see a professional and get some customized medication.
2. Sun spots or mole - Overexposure to the sun can cause varied skin conditions among which sunspots and sunburns are most commonly seen. If the exposed area develops irritation and red patches, one should seek professional help. An early examination can detect adverse issues like skin cancer, Moles are also very common, some people have moles since birth, and some develop new ones later in life. It is a cause of concern if the mole changes size, color or if it bleeds scabs or pains.
3. Eczema - Eczema is a broad term used to describe certain chronic conditions of the skin. Eczema causes the skin to become red, itchy, dry and swollen. It leads to great discomfort and distress often ruining one's sleep and mental peace. Atopic Dermatitis is a most common form of Eczema usually seen in children. Proper treatment can cause it to subside. If you observe any symptoms of eczema, a visit to the dermatologist is a must.
4. Patches of skin lighter or darker than the normal skin tone - Often some areas of the skin change color and they are not always the result of sun exposure because sometimes the skin can also become lighter. These may be symptoms serious diseases like leprosy or even cutaneous lymphoma, a kind of cancer or a disorder in the connective tissue. A thorough examination will reveal its cause and treatment can be opted for, which will require a visit to a dermatologist.
5. Hair loss - Hair loss may be due to various reasons and a dermatologist is best to treat it.
6. Psoriasis - It is an autoimmune skin disease which causes red scaly rashes on the body. It is important to diagnose and treat it effectively and one should visit a dermatologist for the same.
7. Nail problems - Apart from fungal infection, there are many other conditions which affect nails and the only dermatologist can identify it. So if you have any issues related to nail, consult a dermatologist.
8. Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Unprotected sexual intercourse can predispose one to many sexually transmitted diseases apart from HIV, for example, genital herpes, molluscum, genital warts etc and a dermatologist is well trained for diagnosis and treatment of the same.