Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. S. Paryani KiranYour feedback matters!
I have the problem of sinus my right nose is blocked and I am not able to breathe properly doctors suggest me for operation can I move for the same. Also I have not taken any prior treatment except ayurveda for my sinus. Please let me know what to do. I have apprehension also for operation.
Sir I have little bit fever and throat pain in one day what can I do? Sir which tablet is best for this sick?
I am 25 years old. I have a ringing sound in my left ear from past 3 days. I am not able to hear properly due to that. Is this a major issue.
I am 25 year female. I have sinus problem. Now I am suffering headache, throat irrigation, nose, ear, eye, neck pain. Doctor suggested me for surgery. If I do that then is the problem gone permanently? Or come back again? I heard that the problem never go after 1 or 2 year it come again. So I am confused. please suggest me.
Having tonsils pain. Unable to gulp food. At the same time having pain in wisdom teeth. Shown ENT specialist. But medicine is not responding properly. The pain is still there.
I am suffering from cold in every winter days. Feeling lazy and my nose is block always. I use otrivin nasal drop. If there is any homeopathic medicine available kindly inform me.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for.