Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.Manimala Rao
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. S.Manimala RaoYour feedback matters!
Hi, please let me know whether masturbation is good or bad for health. If it is good how frequent I can do? Once in a week is that okay?
My blood sugar level is too high. That about 250mg. I feel too weak when I work. I feel tired every time. What can I do?
I'm male aged 24. I had fever since three days (from friday). Day1: It started with a running nose. Day2: I had fever which went upto 104°Fahrenheit once but goes down during the day. For rest of the day till now I'm taking Paracetamol and Amoxicillin given by Doctor. I have no nasal congestion but still feel slight body temperature. I'm I ok? Also since Day 3 I have pain behind my right eye and right side of the head which I can feel whilst moving/touching my eyes (right eye). Today is day 4. Thank you.
Bronchial asthma- Can occur in any age, from childhood to old age. Common symptoms are- Episodic cough, chest tightness, wheezing and breathlessness, triggered by dust, allergy to some food, body sprays, kitchen dust, stress, pets at home, mites on your bed etc. Very good treatment available for relief and then maintence to prevent recurrence. Normally associated with nose symptoms like cold, sneezing, nasal blockage and sinus fillings. Consult good chest physcians for proper scientific treatment.
I have very bad smell around my penis. I used soap regularly but smell is not going. I am ver tensed. Also the head of the penis does not open completely. I want remedy.
Sir I am 23 year old boy and my friend is 25 year old. My friend is gay. Is there any solution for convert him in straight?
If your child develops an eating disorder, you might be unsure about how to solve the problem and how to act on it. Eating disorders occur when your child tends to either eat in excess, or eats too less. The behavior of your child is also subjected to change because of an eating disorder. It is likely for him to get withdrawn, rude, and touchy. This makes it difficult for you to deal with them at a time when communication is necessary. Here are some essential tips that you should follow in dealing with eating disorders in children:
- You should get advice about how to talk to your child. It will help you in realizing that your child is likely to be defensive as their eating disorder is a form of coping. Hence, it is normal for a child to be reluctant about letting go of it. If your child is undergoing treatment, the treatment team has a vital role to play. However, your constant love and support are also very important.
- It is important to talk to your child about the condition, even though he cannot accept that he is having a problem. Communication is an essential part of treatment, which you should never ignore. You should not blame or judge your child, and refer proper resources to him. You have to be prepared for a negative response from your child.
- You should educate yourself properly about your eating disorder. Abstain from talking to your child about his appearance, even in the form of a compliment. Use ways for boosting your child’s self-esteem and confidence.
- Abstain from referring to weight problems and diets followed by other people. You need to assure your child that you will be there for him, no matter what. You should talk to him about activities he should get involved in, in a positive tone and approach.
- Coping with the meal times of your child suffering from an eating disorder is very important as well. Consult your child’s treatment team to know about ways of arranging your meal times ideally.
- Take your child out for shopping and agree on having meals that are acceptable, from both your and his end.
- You should have an agreement with your whole family regarding meals, which will help to set the expectations of everybody. Agree on not talking about fat content, calorie content, or portion sizes during meals.
- You must abstain from consuming low calorie food items in front of them. Try to keep the meal time atmosphere positive and light hearted. Do not focus on others during meal times and teach your child to concentrate on his own meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.