Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S HussainYour feedback matters!
I have my bad smell coming from my mouth from childhood and it doesn't goes even I used to do brush two time then also it does not goes. I had one teeth problem then I made root canal but also it still smelling bad so can you tell me solution for this.?
My mouth is not opening fully I have been eating tobacco for 3 months please suggest me what I do to get rid of this problem.
Hi my son teeth is very big and unbalanced his age is 12 year please tell me how to solve the problem.
Doctor, I am a 18 year old guy. I have irregular teeths. I don't want to put braces on my teeths, is there any other solution to straighten my teeths?
प्रिय डॉक्टर सर, मेरी उम्र 31 वर्ष और वजन 85 किलो है | पहले मेरी आँखों के पलको में सूजन रहता था | आंखे लाल हो जाती थीं | जाँच करवाने से पता चला कि मुझे पिछले 6 माह से अल्प स्राव [ HYPO THYRODISM ] नामक थायराईड रोग है | मैं जबलपुर में एक डॉक्टर से सलाह भी ली है | उनके कहने से में कैल्सियम और बिटामिन की टेबलट भी खा चुका हु | मैं ने बिटामिन D के लिए भी सप्लीमेंट D- Gain सप्ताह में एक दूध के साथ पीने को कहा था | उसको एक माह तक ले चुका हूँ | और अभी रोज सुबह सोकर उठते ही Eltroxin 100 mg की एक गोली लेता हूँ | जिससे मुझे कोई दिक्कत नहीं हो रही है | बस कभी कभी मुह में छाले रहते है और पेट भी साफ नहीं होता है | मेरी ट्रेवल करने वाली नौकरी है | माह में 12 दिन होटल का खाना पड़ता है |कोई तरीका ऐसा बताईये जिससे रोज गोली न खानी पड़े | और में पहले की तरह फिट हो सकूं | मैं सुना है की इसके लिए पूरी जिन्दगी गोली खानी पड़ती है? सही या गलत क्या ये पूरी तरफ ठीक हो सकता है?
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.
I am 50 years old female having bone loss in my gum (measuring 4 to 5 according to periodontist) what is the best treatment for this problem. Do I need flap surgery for this? is there any alternate treatment for this.
How to make my teeth healthy and shine pls advice me tooth past for healthy teeth without Any problem Thank you.
I have a small lump in my mouth in inner lips. It doesnt pain but feels like moving around when I touch. I smoke 4 ciggaretes a day. Do I have to worry. Its been 4 days.
I am 32 years old, I have a loose teeth with pain and I observe pus kind of liquid around that teeth, is this a serious issue and wat is the treatment.
I am 27 yrs old female and my teeth are white during childhood and after when the original teeth appear after 7yrs my teeth are yellow. May I know the reason for this and can you suggest any treatment to be white. From last 2months onwards ulcers are appearing on the tongue and below the tongue frequently and it becoming red all around below the tongue and it is difficult to stretch the tongue also. Please help me.
I am a 40 years old female. Last night I was suffering from toothache after having a hard solid sweet. Today morning it swelled up. Its paining badly with a huge swelled up. Suggest me something for first Aid plz.
Brushing your teeth twice a day is important, but many patients don't realize that flossing at least once a day is just as critical to achieving—and maintaining—a healthy smile. Flossing removes the cavity-causing bacteria left behind from food particles that get stuck between teeth. "Although bleeding and irritation sometimes can occur when you first start flossing, it's important to keep at it," says Dr. Ghareeb. "Your gums will toughen up and your oral health will be better for it."
2. Brushing too soon after eating
Consuming acidic foods and beverages, such as sports and energy drinks, citrus fruits, wine, and tomatoes, can erode tooth enamel—the glossy outer layer of the tooth. Brushing your teeth too soon after eating and drinking these items can cause more damage because you are essentially brushing the acid into the teeth, not getting rid of it. Instead, you should rinse your mouth with water after consuming acidic foods and beverages and wait at least 30 minutes before brushing your pearly whites!
3. Not replacing your toothbrush often enough
Not only are old toothbrushes ineffective, but they also harbor harmful bacteria that can cause infections. Toothbrushes should be changed every three to four months. "It's also important to change your toothbrush after you've had a cold," says Dr. Ghareeb.
4. Excessively bleaching your teeth
Overzealous bleaching can cause your teeth to look unnaturally white and increase tooth sensitivity. Before using an at-home bleaching product, talk to your dentist. "He or she can advise you on proper use of these products as well as which type of bleaching system will provide you with the best results," says Dr. Ghareeb.
5. Using a hard-bristled toothbrush
A hard-bristled toothbrush coupled with an aggressive brushing technique can cause irreversible damage to your gums. Use a soft toothbrush and gently brush your teeth at a 45-degree angle, in a circular motion. Using a back-and-forth, sawing motion causes the gums to recede, and can expose the root of the tooth, making teeth extremely sensitive.