Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S E Susheel Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S E Susheel KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I got some bubbles around my penis, before 3 years it was less I been not absorbed for these period, not its got all over the penis head really I am scared, please help me by medicine.
I am 24 years old. I am having trouble while urinating. I can urinate well but some drops stays inside my penis and come out later. And also I feel hot at the tip of my penis when those drops come out. [This also happens when masturbating, some semen stays inside and comes out later when urinating]. What should I do?
I am 28 year old. I got married this month please suggest me so I can use viagra or any medicine for sexual increase. I don't use any type of drugs. So please good suggest.
I have some pain in my right feet during some work. Now a days it's very bad situation. My entire log is so pain full. I got paracetamol. My age is 47. My nurses in leg is so pain right now what I doing now. please tell me.
I am giving my 6 year old son solonex dt for last two months .recently we visited some other place for holidays and I missed the doses. Is it going to affect .what should I do now. Should I continue with tablets.
My child is 8 years old. He has been suffering from allergy since babihood. Now he has been little bit recovered. But for the last 3 months he feels irritation in his throat causing cough continuously. After taking ascoril LS several times, it reduces but in the last week he had a fever with the same cough. Though his fever has been over but he still continuously coughing and reporting that his throat is being irritated, though he has been taking now Cherilos as cough syrup. What should I do to stop his irritation, pls advise.
I felt severe lower abdominal pain and it lasted for 6 hours. It happened a month ago and sometimes I still feel abdominal pain.
I'm having puberphonia since 12 years. My voice is hours and sounds like female sometimes. I want crisp and clear manly voice.
I am suffering from fissure and fistula is any medicine can cure me from two im suffering what is your suggestion or given proper diet eating.
How to get rid off from long regular sleep? What are the foods for gaining energy and reducing stomach problems too?
My mother is suffering from blood in stool since 2 weeks. She is a gastric patient with hyper acidity. Her age is 73. No diabetic. Very weak in stature. Responding no medicine. Please suggest.
Many times when the sleep is disturbed it leads to many problems in the body and the mind. In today’s fast moving world sleep is disturbed by our surroundings and our activities. Here are some simple steps to improve your sleep.
1. Keep a fixed time to wake up every morning regardless of what time you go to sleep.
2. Use your bed/mattress only for sleeping. Better don’t use it for watching TV/browsing the net/chatting on phone. In case you haven’t noticed separate furniture are available for those activities.!
3. Avoid taking tea/coffee after 5 pm. No question of smoking or alcohol – these are sure fire ways to have a disturbed sleep.
4. If you don’t fall asleep within 20 minutes of going to bed, walk out of the bed to a different room. Engage in some simple activity like reading a pleasant book/listening to some melody.
5. Don’t keep staring at the watch/clock while trying to fall asleep.
6. Try to unwind with a warm bath and gentle music before going to bed. Grandma would say drink a cup of milk. Listen to her.!
7. Sleep in a place which is not noisy/bright – pretty obvious isn’t it.?! Yet we ignore it too often.
8. Consult a psychiatrist for help if above methods fail. Please don’t self-medicate. We are here to help.!!
- Dr.Parthasarathy,MBBS,MD.(JIPMER), Psychiatrist OMR Chennai ( Thoraipakkam)
I have Itching on whole body with crawling sensation along with severe itching under scrotum too taken allegra 60 mg twice no action but no marks anywhere only skin under scrotum looks rough sometime red spots comes at certain but it happens rarely.
Sleepwalking is also known as somnambulism is a type of parasomnia. A parasomnia includes undesired interruption in ones sleep. Sleepwalking happens when you get up from your sleep, and walk around your house. You are actually still in a state of sleep when you are sleepwalking around. It can, likewise, include a progression of other complex activities. You are likely to suddenly get up from sleep and sit on your bed, looking around like you are dazed or confused. Another type of sleepwalking involves abruptly rising in the midst of sleep and running away. Apparently, the patients feel that there is an acute threat, and they must escape from it by running away.
There are more features of sleepwalking. Here is a list of facts on sleepwalking which you should know.
- You may talk or yell as you are sleep walking. Your eyes are normally open and have a look of confusion. The eyes also seem to be glassy. You may perform some activities, which are not supposed to be done at night.
- Strange, peculiar and weird actions are carried out while sleepwalking, in inappropriate places. Urinating in a garbage can, rearranging your furniture or jumping out of the window are common weird activities, which can be observed in sleepwalkers. The patient turns very violent and arrogant.
- In uncommon cases, a patient will get into a car and set out for some unknown location. The patient may even choose to get separate for a long duration. Exposure of inappropriate body parts is also observed in sleepwalkers. Grown ups may dream or fantasize while they sleepwalk.
- Some people tend to eat during sleepwalking phase.
- Waking up a sleepwalker is a very difficult thing to do. When a patient finally wakes up, he is in a state of utter fix and confusion. No memory of the events that happened during sleepwalking remain, and a patient cannot recall anything. Adult patients may sometimes recall very few traces of what might have happened. A clear memory of the events is rarely found in sleepwalkers.
- At times, the patient becomes so violent that he may attack anyone who tries to wake him up. This is seen more in men. The sleepwalking may end abruptly, and the patient will find himself in an unknown place. The last memory that he might recall is going to sleep in bed. Some patients return to their beds after a stroll automatically, without waking up.
- Sleepwalking usually occurs in the first ot the third half of a person's sleeping phase.
Sleepwalking is an unhealthy phenomenon and measures should be taken if you find someone to be sleepwalking.
I am not getting erection at all from last 2 years. Excitement is completely absent. Sometimes get morning erections. What is the causes for ED and how much time it takes to get cured?
Gym trainers are asking to take protein supplements. But I am confused regarding the same. Whether to take protein supplements or not and which supplement to take-whey or plant based proteins?
Most of my patients send me their reports and tell and that they have a fasting sugar of 128 and a PP sugar of 142, whether they are diabetic or not. So, by listening today's topic, you will be able to know whether you are a diabetic or not. Let me tell you first that diabetes is a deadly disease and as you all know that India is a diabetic capital of the whole world. Every 7th second, one person dies due to diabetes in this world. And it is a huge burden on us. And most of the diabetic care and treatment is born by the patients in India. On an average Rs, 10,000 per year is the annual cost of the treatment without any complication. So, it is a huge amount, hence, we need to find out whether we have diabetes or not.
So, the first thing is that whether you have diabetes or not. So, the first question is that if anybody can have diabetes? So the answer to this question is that, yes anyone can suffer from Diabetes. There are some symptoms of Diabetes, those are;
- Weight loss
- Excessive urination
But often, diabetes is silent. It has been found out by various researchers that half of the population does not know that they are diabetic patients. Not only in India but also in the US. It is very important to find out that who are diabetic. It is a very simple way to find out whether you are diabetic, pre diabetic or have normal sugar level.
The value what I am going to tell you that how you get to know that you are diabetic.
- First thing is the fasting blood glucose. This can be done in any lab. So, you can go in the morning without taking any meal. One thing you need to remember that if your fasting blood glucose is less than 100 then it is normal. If your fasting blood glucose is between 100-126 mg then you are prediabetic. And if the fasting blood sugar is more than 126 then it means that you are a diabetic patient.
- The second way to know whether you are diabetic or not is the HBA1C. It is also known as Glycosylated Haemoglobin. Again it is a routine test which is done in all the labs. If the value of HBA1C is below 5.7 then you are non-diabetic, if the HBA1C level is between 5.7- 6.5 then you are prediabetic. And if the HBA1C level is above 6.5 then you are a diabetic patient.
- The other test is OSTT, which is done at a certain level when there is some amount of doubt. The Oral GTT test is by means 75 g of glucose is fed to you and the sugar is checked after 2 hours. So, after 2 hours of feeding the glucose, if the sugar level is less than 140 then you are normal. If the sugar level is between 140-200, then you are prediabetic, and if the value is more than 200 then you are diabetic.
Which individual should get screened for diabetic and pre diabetic?
Any individual above the age of 40 years. And from your weight and height, anybody can calculate the BMI ( Body Mass Index). If the BMI is more than 23 then you should go for screening even if your age is not 40+. If you have symptoms of Diabetes, or if any blood relative is having diabetes or is pre-diabetic should go for a checkup.
And last but not the least, who has a history of GDM i.e, Gestational Diabetes Mellitus which is very common in females throughout the whole world, after the pregnancy they should regularly get screened for diabetes. So these are the people who should get screened for Diabetes. And by getting a screen from Diabetes we can save ourselves from the complications of Diabetes.
Diabetes can cause so many complications, especially the cardiac and heart-related complications. You can have a stroke, heart attack, neuropathy, kidney failure, also you can have blindness or retinopathy, amputations i.e, your arm or leg can be cut because of diabetes.
So friends may be with this I can conclude that you have learnt something from my talk. And please remember that you should get yourself screen with diabetes. Next I will talk about the type of Diabetes.
If you want to consult me or have any query, You can contact me through Lybrate.