Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RohiniYour feedback matters!
I am 34 year male and off late I am getting pain in my right toe when moved to the right side or left. Kindly suggest me.
I am 58 years old and took VR about a year before and enjoy my retired life. I have severe pricking pain around my upper portion of the right arm since last month. Raising arm above too is painful. I don't have sugar/BP. What could be my problem and which specialist should I contact. Currently I live in Bangalore. But I started having problems when I was in Trichy. Please advise.
Hi Doctors, I am male 28 years old unmarried, 55 kgs weight. I am working in an mnc in Gurgaon. My beard start becoming grey when I was 25 and now it is becoming grey rapidly. Now 50% beard is grey. How can I get rid if it? I am a semi constipated guy (5 years + problem). Everyone says there is no solutions but is there any way I could be able to save the remaining 50% beard from becoming grey? I am worried about it. Please guide. Thanks a lot in advance.
I have muscular pain on my sole and muscles above the ankles early morning everyday for past 5 years as soon as take a walk it disappears. Is it nerve related. Timing morning 5 am thus forcing me to get up.
I have regular pain in my crural (leg) & knee. When I walk more than 1 km or stands at a constant position, what should I do?
Shampooing is a no-brainer activity that most people do not pay much attention to. Usually, a quick wash in the morning is all that people do to keep their hair and scalp clean. But did you know you can end up with dirtier hair than before if you don't wash off the shampoo properly?
Improper washing of hair post-shampooing can lead to the build up of shampoo residue in your hair, which only adds to the dirt you try to clean by shampooing. Also, excessive build-up of product residue causes hair and scalp irritation and even impedes hair growth.
How do you know if you have shampoo residue in your hair? Here's how:
- You hair appears dull, dry and dirty despite being freshly washed
- It feels as though there is a layer of heavy coating on the hair mass
- You hair feels flat as though there has been a loss of volume
- Styling of hair becomes difficult and time-consuming
The signs of shampoo residue build-up closely resemble that of hair damage. In order to prevent it, thorough rinsing is of utmost importance. In fact, rinsing your hair for a minimum of two minutes post-shampoo is strongly advised in order prevent build-up. Also, using a clarifying shampoo regularly clears residue out of the hair and unnecessarily over-applying the product should always be avoided.
Cleanse your hair once a week to keep it fresh and healthy and use a good shampoo with a formula that is suited to your hair.
I am 60 years old & having knee joint pain msevere migrane to my daughter 26 yrs old. She could not take up any job or continue education worried about her marriage.
Hi everybody daily early morning my legs will be so pain. What is the reason this pain give me suggest please .what is the reason for pain.
From last few days my mother suffer from body pain in all joints of body like as knee joint, radiocarpal joint neck pain etc. Tell me what treatment I give her.
I'm 18 years old I didn't have any beard and moustache in my face and there is no any identity to have beard in my face give the opinion and I will consider.
My hair is regularly fall and it is view very clearly due to hair fall since 2 year back and I could not stop it. So I requested to all doctor who are specialist of hair give me usual solution about it.
Hi' I have joint pain after chikungunya. I become fever last 25th September 2016 for two days. But body pain is regular. Its become morning time more than day time. No medicine intake last two weeks. Please suggest me the proper treatment.
I am losing my hair for last 2 years .I have dandruff. The skin of the head is visible. The density of the hair gets reduced. I suggest doctor he gave medicines candid tv lotion and candid shampoo, then dandruff is cured. And also he gave unicare hair oil and vitamin E capsule (evion) for hair growth, but no hair attain hair regrowth .so again I consulted a new doctor on 7.6.16 ,he gave BTN ultra tabs and minoxidil-5 solution and gain shampoo for hair regrowth .is this enough for hair regrowth and whether it is best ,safe medicines or not? And what are all the things (eg. Nuts,pulse, fruits,vegetables) I want to take daily for effective hair regrowth? And I daily intake green tea. Is it helpful for hair regrowth or not?
Is there any solution so that. I can remove my unwanted hair (pubic). And I want my skin to be smooth.. Any body can please suggest best solution. For it.
My baby is almost 9 months old. He is having a dry scalp and kind of dandruff and brown particles come out whenever we comb his hair. What cud b d reason and the solution for the same.
It is a common knowledge that beer has health benefits when used in masks, scrubs, as conditioners, etc. This is reason good enough for even non-drinkers to stock up their fridges with cans of beer.
Here are a few ways by which we can use beer to make our skin and hair better:
1) Use beer as a conditioner - Beer happens to be an excellent conditioner. Mixing one cup warm beer with a teaspoon of jojoba oil makes a natural, non-greasy conditioner. Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and use this mix as a conditioner. The beer in it will give volume to your hair while jojoba oil will add shine and luster.
2) Use it for a face pack - Take two to three strawberries mash with a fork, add few drops of beer and make a paste. Rub this paste all over your face in a circular motion. Rinse after 15-20 minutes and apply moisturizer on your face.
3) Soak in beer laced water - Beer can be used in bubble bath too! Mix some soap with beer of your choice and add the mix to the running bath water. Soak in this water and feel your skin become soft and smooth.
4) Use beer as a hair-pack - Wash your hair with your usual shampoo. Now pour the mixture made of distilled water, beer, two teaspoon apple cider vinegar and few drops of essential oil (any scent), on your hair. Make sure it reaches the hair that is inside as well. Rinse this mixture with lukewarm water. You can do this once a month.
5) Get the beer glow - Take half a teaspoon of beer, one egg white and a drop of almond extract. Whisk them together and keep aside. On your washed and dried face, apply the mask and let it dry until your skin feels tight. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.