Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rk BalarajYour feedback matters!
Hi, My baby is in mid of 7th month. Had loose motions for 2 days last week. Had given him probiotic, zinc syrup snd ors. Now he is pooping 6-7 times a day (not loose stools). His bum area looks reddish sometimes after pooping and he starts crying. Using rashfree ointment as suggested by doctor. Still condition is same. Please help me to make my baby feel comfortable. Thanks
My daughter is 11 year old. She has always stomach pain in every one or two month. I had three usg done but all are shown normal. Drs. Given to heralbendazoleand antibiotics and dicyclomine. That time she relieved but after one or two months she has again pain in stomach. She also had constipation problem by birth.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
Hi Doctor, my daughter 1 year completed she not having foods properly, and what food has to give her we dont know if we feed the foods she spits immediately. Please suggest.
My son is just 3 months old. His head stays warm like fever since a week. And other parts of his body remains normal. People are suggesting to bath him regularly. I'm just scared about his head's temperature. Its not a major problem?
My son 1.4 years wants to drink lot of milk (is bottle fed) and is fussy in eating fruits/veggies/cereals. Has healthy weight and is active. My paed. Says reduce milk to just half litre in entire day. But baby demands more. What to do?
Respected doctors Can cerelac be given to 8month old baby? And what are the other diet that can be given? Please help:)
I have 3 month old son and he after birth regularly goes to potty 6 to 7 or sometimes 8 to 9 but I find it normal that time but now i'm getting worried because of it I believe he's growth kind of disturb. His weight is 5.5 kg. Please give me advice it is ok or not and what should I do.
How to increase breast milk. My son is 50%on breastfeed nad 50% on formula. Is galact granules effective?
My son is 6 months old. and i have started giving him apple juice. And cereal. and he is having cold. he is doing a green poo. Everyday. Is this cause of food I have started or cause of cold he is having.
I have 1.5 months old baby, he didn't poop for two days and his sleeping time also reduced by this two days, he s not crying no fever he goes pee as usual, taking feeding well, am so worried please help.
Actually my son is 6 year old some times he rub is ear from today he is getting pain he does not have any fever please suggest me what I should do now ?
My baby is 2 month 9 days n has not passed stool since 2 days. He is on breast feed but I need to give diluted cows milk once in day that to 60 ml only. He is not taking formula feed. Is it ok or any problem is there. He is passing gas.
I am asking for my son. My son 9 month old. This time what should he eat?if he eat Chocolate any problems?
Is it necessary to get my daughter vaccinated during every pulse polio camp? Can you please reply fast?
Hi my 3 months daughter has much khansi and sardi last 3 days yesterday I consulted a child doctor he prescribed me acudov and ambril khansi syrup but still there is no improvement on my child please help me how many days I have to wait for improvement?
My daughter 8 years of age sneezes 10 to 12 times in the morning daily after getting up from bed. Is there any natural or homeopathic remedy for this.
Measles refer to an infection caused by a virus. It mainly affects the respiratory system and its onset is accompanied by high fever, runny nose, frequent coughing and itchy rashes all over the face. It is extremely contagious and spreads through saliva or even mucus. This infection has several symptoms. Some of them are:
- Persistent coughing: Affecting the respiratory system, the onset of measles can be identified by persistent and a nagging cough, one that refuses to recuperate.
- Fever: As discussed above, if you are infected by the measles virus, chances are very high that you will suffer from extremely high fever. It is often accompanied by chills.
- Sore throat: The throat forms an important part of the respiratory system and if it is infected, its repercussions can be felt in the throat. You will have extreme difficulty in eating or swallowing food when suffering from measles.
- Small white spots develop inside the mouth: Sometimes you may notice outbreak of small white spots in the interior of your mouth. In case you do, do not take it lightly. This is an important symptom of measles and you must consult a doctor immediately.
Notwithstanding the contagious nature of the infection, there are various treatments available in order to treat this infection. Some of them are:
- Acetaminophen: This is used to relieve one of fever as well as pain in the muscles.
- Take rest: Suffering from measles is an extremely uncomfortable situation and taking rest always helps. Your immune system, being infected by a virus is rattled and needs sufficient rest to recuperate.
- Drink lots of water: Nothing can be an alternative to water. Therefore when suffering from measles, drink as much water as you can. Try to drink at least six to seven glasses of water, a day in order to purge your system.