Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rizwana Naseem
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rizwana NaseemYour feedback matters!
ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
If you are diagnosed with male fertility problems, such as a low sperm count, previous history of vasectomy in male partner, recurrent ivf failure then conventional IVF is unlikely to result in fertilisation. It is also done when sperms are not present in the semen and they have to be obtained surgically from testicles.This is when Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI treatment) is recommended. It is like IVF only the main difference is the technique we use to achieve fertilisation.
How is ICSI done?
A single sperm is injected into each egg, using very fine micro-manipulation equipment. As the human egg is one tenth of a millimetre in diameter and the sperm 100 times smaller, this is a very delicate procedure performed by highly skilled embryologist under a micro-manipulator.
Is ICSI successful?
Together with IVF, ICSI is one of the most common techniques used in Assisted reproductive technology. Since it was introduced, it has led to the birth of many thousands of babies worldwide.
Dear sir/ madam, I am 27 years old and I am having fever from 10th oct. I already taken treatment from Prashant Hospital, Bomannahalli, Bangalaore. Also Blood chek up has done. Dr. Suggest to me for admit for 5 days. He is telling you r having fever. So pls guide me what can I do?
I am 23 years old . And I am facing uper stomach pain from 4 to 5 months. Now endoscopy shows lax ge junction. 1 Dr. recommend surgery and 2 Dr. said no need of surgery . And medicine don't work . I am having medicines from 4 months . I don't know what should I do .For my stomach pain.
Hi Frm. Last two days I have severe pain in my penis tip Even when passing urine also When I saw there is no any infection It is internal When I press the til it also pain please advise.
I have foul mouth smell, now my mouth is acidic and more acidic when I eat biscuit etc. Last 2 day my tongue feels heavy. I have to brush and clean tongue 3-4 times a day. I go 3 times within 30 minutes in the morning to clear my bowel. 1-2 times in 10 days I have to take Aciloc or Eno. Normal BP No Sugar.
Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients which play an absolutely pivotal role in protecting your body from a number of diseases and disorders, such as flu and colds. Additionally, it helps in boosting the body's calcium synthesis abilities, in rebuilding of damaged blood vessels and bones as well as tissue repair and boosting of overall immunity of the body. It is an essential part of the diet and should not be overlooked in any case.
Some of the major foods, which are a rich source of Vitamin C are as follows:
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including limes, lemons, tangerines, oranges, grapefruits etc. are one of the most popular sources of vitamin C in the world, and are laden with a high number of good properties.
- Strawberries: One of the healthiest and tastiest berries, strawberries are not only rich in vitamin C, they are rich in fiber and antioxidants as well. They help in protecting the heart from excessive cholesterol and in reducing levels of oxidative stress.
- Papayas: One of the most excellent sources of vitamin C, papayas have been known to supply almost 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs in a single serving. Additionally, they are also a great source of Vitamin A.
- Kiwis: Research has found that levels of vitamin C found in kiwis are substantially higher than oranges; something which makes this New Zealand native one of the most lucrative vitamin C options on the planet. Additionally, kiwis have also been found to improve the functioning of the respiratory tract in children as well as adults and are also rich in flavonoids and minerals like potassium.
- Guavas: One guava contains over 250mg of vitamin C, which is approximately twice the amount of what your body requires daily. Apart from being a storehouse of vitamin C, it is also rich in folic acid, dietary fiber and minerals like manganese and potassium.
- Melons: Melons such as cantaloupe not only supply a high quantity of vitamin C, they are also rich in potassium and vitamin A. Other melons like watermelons also provide you with almost 112% of your regular Vitamin C requirements.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes, irrespective of whether they are bright red or sun dried, provide almost 170% of your daily Vitamin C requirements in only one serving.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency"