Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rindha ReddyYour feedback matters!
May be I'm suffering with back ache. When I lift bucket and then if I stand straight I'm feeling painful.
Hi Doctor, I am having knee pain while playing cricket. My Physiotherapist suggested to take tendocare, calcitas-D3.
I was suffering from back pain more than one years. Whenever I play cricket it pain stars more aggressively I tried so many heath related solution but can not seem to rid of my problem.
Hello. When I play cricket. My left shoulder pain so badly. After a 30-45 minutes break during the match its going fine. Only in 30 it's my shoulder is ready to play cricket. But some tyms this pain killing me. Please help me.
Im recently married person. From the last nyt I suffering for backpain. please tell me doctor how I recover ?
My father has recently got tested that he is diabetic, every day he gets severe pain in legs and feet joints ,pls suggest remedies.
I AM MOHIT my age is 19 I am suffering from pain in my back what should I do to get relief from this.
I am 58 Yrs Old Male 162cm Height and 85Kgs Weight.I wish to loose atleast 20Kgs.I can not walk much as one knee is replaced in 2008 and second is to be replaced immediately.Physical activity is minimum
I am 35 year old male, I have a back pain, what should I do, what type of doctor should I visit, what type of treatment do I need to get, yoga/exercise is good for back pain. Please suggest which process I should go for ?
Hi at the night time nervous and muscles under feet and hands getting pinching sensation due to what reason.
Sciatica is a very common neuropathic pain that is caused by damage to the sciatic nerve, a large nerve that runs from the lower back region down the end of each leg. It is the largest single nerve in the body.
This condition affects around 4 out of 10 people at some point of their lives. The nature of the pain varies from a mild ache to a sharp stinging sensation and may cause feelings of numbness and extreme weakness.
The causes for the onset of sciatica are numerous. Some of them are as follows:
- Slipped lumbar disc
- Muscle inflammation
- Internal bleeding
- Awkward sleeping position
- Uncomfortable footwear
- Spinal injury
How can physical therapy help?
There are many ways of treating sciatica such as medication, acupuncture and surgery, which can provide relief. The most common and easy treatment method however is physical therapy. A progressive and controlled exercise routine that is specifically tailored to the nature of the condition in consultation with a physical therapist acts as an effective remedy in treating the problem. It alleviates pain and also eliminates the chances of relapse.
Physical therapy exercises used to treat sciatica are of many types. These are a combination of core strengthening, muscular stretching and aerobic conditioning routines, which aim at correcting the root of the problem.
The different types of exercises employed to treat sciatica include the following:
1. Strengthening exercises: These aim at strengthening the spinal column and the pelvic region, which includes the hips and buttocks. They help in making the muscles and ligaments in this region more robust and allow for improved flexibility and support. Lunges and squats are some of the examples.
2. Stretching exercises: These provide pain relief through improved agility and flexibility. The most important aspect of these routines is stretching and exercising the hamstring. Hamstring, stretches, calf stretches and tricep stretches are a part of stretching exercises.
3. Aerobic conditioning: These are cardiovascular exercises of low intensity, which provide pain relief through the release of endorphins and the facilitation of fluid and nutrient exchange. Examples of these are swimming and brisk walking. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
Sir, I have knee pains from past 10 years. Now I am using pain relief tablets. But now a days I can't walk with this pain suggest me a doctor.
R/sir I am suffering from stroke problem and continuosly under treatment for the same and prescripton for the same is 01) clopitorva 20 02) pregalin m75 03) aten 25 from last two years but there is problem of pain in my left leg regularly. And also when stop the tablet then it goes higher pain. Please suggest the solaution.
On the time or monthly mensuration cycle. I have got tooo irritate with stomach pain and back pain. So please suggest me some tips to overcome this problem.
The longest nerve in the body is the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve starts from the lower part of the spine, through your hip to the back of the leg. So when it is said sciatica, we refer to pain in this nerve. Since the nerve covers the spine, hip and leg, sciatic pain is felt in the areas through which it passes. The lower leg muscles and sensation in the legs, thighs and feet are controlled by this nerve.
Symptoms usually include:
- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the hip and to the leg
- Sharp, tingling, dull, constant or burning pain
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Sneezing or coughing increases pain
- Moving the leg gets difficult so usual activities like walking, sitting and standing become painful
Homeopathic remedies are easy and gentle on the body. Homeopathy aims to boost the body's immune system so it can fight all its weaknesses. The following remedies may prove to be useful:
- Ammonium Muriaticum: It is taken for chronic pain in the heel or for chronic backache or when straightening the knee gets difficult as hamstrings contract. It is also taken for limping.
- Bellis Perennis: In periosteum injuries, stiffness and deep aches in the spine Bellis Perennis is used. It is also used for tailbone injuries. It is also helpful for nerve pains during pregnancy.
- Calcarea Fluorica: If the vertebra degenerates after trauma to the spine, then Calcarea Fluorica can be useful.
- Cicuta: The worst back injuries with serious trauma and muscles spasms are treated with Cicuta.
- Hypericum: Hypericum is suggested for tailbone injuries, temporary paralysis, spinal concussions and for sharp pain that tingles and moves upwards.
- Rhus tox: If after lifting weights, overexerting muscles and exposure to anything wet, you feel tearing and burning pain, then Rhus tox is beneficial. Cramps that get better after heat application, but get worse after exposed to the cold are also treated with Rhus tox.
- Ruta: Stiffness and pain from back injuries, twisting the wrong way and bruises are prescribed with Ruta. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.