Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi, Please help. I had unprotected sex wth my hubby on 4th day of my periods. The next day afternoon I had ipill and my periods stopped completely. What r d chances of pregnancy n how to avoid it? M really very tensed kindly help.
Hi doctor. I am 25 years Nd married. My cervix is high hard and closed. From today morning I am getting full white creamy discharge. My period starts on 23rd of this month. I am having lower back pain also. Can I be pregnant. What should I take care of my self if I may miss my periods. Thank u.
Me and my girl friend wants to feel the joy of sex, we both are virgins and we are planning to have a sex but we are fiery about pregnancy? Is there any chance to not get pregnancy that too having sex without condom?
My friend missed her two months period. She checked with the pregnancy kit test twice but it appears negative. What should she do now?
My wife check pregnancy test and it is positive now so please advise me. We don't want child now. We have one boy and now he is 10 months old. First pregnancy of my wife is normal.
She missed her period for 9 days but pregnancy test kit shows negative 2 times within 78 hrs what should I do? She is pregnant or not.
My cousin is married from 3 years but dnt have baby till now and I am giving information about there this month scan. Scan shows that uterus is normal nulliparous/nongravid size and is anteverted and anteflexed in the midline. Myometrium is normal. Endometrium is unusually thin and the total combined thickness of both layers of endometrium is 2 mm. Both ovaries are very small and poorly visible and devoid of follicles. The right ovary is 20 mm×17 mm and left ovary is 16×8 mm and menses come only pills and I want to know that she can get pregnant in future with these complications plzzzz help usss and give us a fair solution.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.