Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RekhaYour feedback matters!
Is it any infection causes for sucking GF Vagina? My GF always wants that type of Sex so that have any problem in future?
I'm 29 week pregnant now. Daily I take iron and folic acid supplements. Can you suggest me the correct dose. L'v gone through 3 doctors. They are prescribing different doses of iron and folic acid each time. Confused to take medicines. Does it cause any harm to my baby if I have exceeded dose of folic acid everyday?
Why vagina outer skin comes off and it is itching. Does it have any correlation with sex with strange or multiple person.
This question is behalf of my aunt. She and her husband are trying for a baby since last 2 years. All their reports required for conception are normal both husband and wife reports. They even did 4 iui with expert doctor but the results are not positive yet. What do they need to do now in order to conceive. Kindly advise.
I am in my second month of pregnancy. I started getting blotchy pigmentation patches like chloasma on my face. Is there any remedy to prevent them from developing and erasing them? Are they due to progesterone supplements?
I gets itching sensation near lips. Near urinal passage. I gets this problem frequently. Previous time I checked diabetes test. Now had to see. Please say why this problem occur.
My mother is 49 years old, weighs 72kgs. 2 months back she was checked for fibroid. The test showed an advanced level of fibroid. Further more everyday in the evening her body temperature increases and it gets very painful. This has been happening for about 2 months. She is consulting a physician for bp and diabetes for 7 years by now. She is expecting it to get cured by itself and taking some homeopathic medicines. Please suggest me what to do?
Hi Maine 3 din sex kiya tha 17,19,20 ko aur maine 3 din I pill khai thi kiya I pill fail kerega? But mera is mehina 11 tarik ko period hue the.
Sir Meri wife 5 month 10 day ki pregnant hai aur me uske sath continue sex karana chahta hoon koi problem to nahi hogi aur agar hogi to kya problem hogi aur sath hi bataye ki me apni wife ke sath sex continue kab tak kar sakta hoon aur kis prakar kar sakata hoon jisse wife ko koi problem na ho aur intercourse ka best tarika bataye jabki sir agar me kabhi sex karata hoon to penis ko vegina ke andar dheeme dheeme dalta hoon aur kabhi semen ko vegina me hi nikaal deta hoon kabhi vegina ke ooper to sir sahi tarika bataye ki kya me continue sex kar sakata hoon aur agar kar sakata hoon to kaise karoon.
I am suffering frm polycystic Overy syndrome with increase testosterone level with abnormal hair growth, how can I get relief nd how Cn these symptoms can get reduce.
I have done urine pregnancy test yesterday and it have the result negative. But still my periods are not coming. What to do suggest me some pills or another remedies.
Men in their 20s are more active and possess fast metabolic rates as they can be good in bed even after having a tiresome day. How can this not be possible in your 30s? This is because you have hit your 30s and there is a lot of difference in the peak you had in your previous ages. To understand this change is quite critical, as what you do during these changes affects your overall sexual health.
The male menopause also known as andropause starts hitting individuals as early as 35. During this stage, there is a drop in the libido and even can cause erectile dysfunctions.
How do you avoid this? Here what you can do on a regular basis to keep yourself fit at all times so you can be fit when it matters the most!
- Check your family medical history
- Check your testosterone levels proactively
- Eliminate artificial sweeteners
- Keep a check on your alcohol consumption
- Dump the junk and add more veggies to the palate
- Get a lot of sleep
1. Check your family medical history - Family history is an important determinant to understand the faults in one's genetic DNA. It matters even though you and your family must be living a different lifestyle or live in a different environment, but as they say, it is all in the genes. You can still lead a healthy sex life if you are active and fit at times available to you.
2. Check your testosterone levels proactively - Declining levels of testosterone brings a lot of problems such as hair loss, decreased sex drive, depression and memory levels which is again a vicious cycle. To avoid this, include meat, fish, cheese and yogurt in your regular diet.
3. Eliminate artificial sweeteners - Sugar may not be our strongest friend but it is our strongest foe for it all does other than lessening sweetness in our morning tea/coffee/diet soda but also increases the risk of developing non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
4. Keep a check on your alcohol consumption - It is okay if we gulp down a drink or two of red wine daily, but if it is more than that, then you can say good bye to love making sessions as excessive drinking can not only destroy your liver and your gut and so on but also impair your libido. The key here is just moderation.
5. Get a lot of sleep - A minimum 6 hours of sleep is ideal as it helps your brain health, manages your stress levels and most importantly optimizes the male hormone production which helps you in a healthy libido to satiate your partner. Men who sleep lesser than 6 hours have an increased risk of stroke and heart disease as well. So take care of your body while you can before it's too late!