Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RehmathYour feedback matters!
Hello when I faced sun light then my face skin burned and skin become red felling skin burning sensation after two day skin has exterminate and I also want to make even skin how it is possible?
When I do work or play, after the activity I can see thin layer of stool gets accumulated between my ass. And that causes rashes over there. What is the reason. Please tell me what to get rid of it?
Hi I am 28 years old female. My complexion is fair but my face is dull comparatively to other body part I don't know why. Please suggest me some good face cream for glow and even complexion.
I have noticed in these days, my skin is getting roughness as winter started and whenever I tried lotions or cold creams in the next few hours my skin becomes more dark. What should I do?
I have pimples on my face. pimples damaged my face. I am having so many dugs on my face due to occurring pimples on face. I tried a lot to remove dugs applying some face creams. But did not get remedy.
My skin tone is a bit darker. Had been to a skin specialist who adviced me to use Aha Glow face wash and a sunscreen SPF 50. Now the skin is better but I need a fairer tone. The color hasn't come back yet.
Underwent a fractional laser procedure for my pox scars last month but I suffered from laser burns ,now it's more than one month I still have those laser burns scar. How much it will take to heal them and what medications should I take?
Whenever I go to the sun I have all itchiness in my body fells like someone trying to insert safety pin all over the body. What to do?
Hello mam. I am 28 years and mother of a 7 months baby. Have dark circles and my face is black and dull as compared to my body. I was taking prp for my dark circles from kaya skin clinical. But not any change. Now am using Amway attitude range. Scrub, face wash, sunscreen,artistry eye cream and taking nutrilite daily tab, cal mag, tri iron I feel very embarrassed in front of anyone because of my dark circles and dull face. please give me any solution?
Fungal infection from 3 months and I take Cetrizine and use skin care tube. I irritating with ichiting please advice me perfect solution.
Skin problem it is. When I was around 15 years I was pure counted as fair guy. But now I am 23, having some bad habits, dull face it is, small pimples on some portion, little small small spots are there. My height is 174 cm, and weight 98kg. Is there any home solution. Thanking you.
I have to know that I have a skin problem like Eczema. The problem is more than a year please solve my problem.
I am 21 years old. I have small holes on my cheeks. What should I do? Is there any treatment for that?
My lips are brownish like a smoker. Frnds tease me by calling a smoker. So please prescribe me. Plz.
While the sun is necessary for our skin and overall health, excessive exposure often results in many skin problems. Age spots, which are actually sunspots, blemishes, pigmentation and sunburns are just a few of the sun related damages that your skin may have to face.
Sunscreen is your best friend outdoors
Sunscreen should be worn at all times whenever you go outdoors. Also if you plan to be outdoors for too long, then reapply sunscreen from time to time as you may need to replenish the protection for your skin. A sunscreen with a SPF count of 30 or above is usually preferred; however, this should completely be determined by the type of skin.
What type of damage can sun do to your skin?
Visible sun related damage to your skin could be any or all of the following:
- Skin which is patchy
- Dark spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Age spots
These are primarily manifestations of deep rooted sun related damage caused by one of the following:
- Superficial pigmentation: This is a pigmentation problem, which is mostly caused close to the uppermost layer of your skin i.e. the epidermis. This usually ends showing up as age spots and freckles.
- Deep hyper-pigmentation: As opposed to superficial pigmentation, deeper pigmentation problems occur when age related damage is the cause and there has been prolonged sun exposure. This requires more detailed treatment and thus topical products such as peels may not be as effective as the damage has been at a deeper layer of the skin.
- Brown patches or melasma: Often called the mask of pregnancy as it commonly afflicts expectant women, it may occur in other cases due to hormonal problems as well. It appears as darker patches on your skin within the bridge of the nose, cheeks and forehead. Sun damage aggravates this problem multi fold and thus can make a slight or small problem much worse.
Treatments against sun damage
As mentioned earlier, the best way to reverse sun damage is to use the correct SPF for your skin. A single SPF rating isn’t correct for everyone and it is best to consult a dermatologist to determine what rating would be correct for you. However, some of the other modern treatments you can rely on to reverse and prevent sun damage could be:
- Peels that give instant clarity by reducing pigmentation
- Reducing complexes such as certain liquid applicants that lessen topical pigmentation
- Skin rejuvenating Lasers that provide instant clarity with Laser action
- PRP or platelet rich plasma that is derived from the cells of your own body and then used as a serum to be injected into the skin to heighten its self- healing powers.