Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rebaka Laxmi Narasamma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rebaka Laxmi NarasammaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. My mother is suffering from 15 days from cold. But that cold is not as much as she is coughing. She is coughing a lot. Very heavily. I am afraid. Is this common or symptom of some other disease. Cold is very less. But she is coughing a lot. Please suggest me something. Is everything normal?
Irritation inside nose (mostly right side) which leads to sneezing, mucous and watery eyes. Slight Irritation in eyes which seems due to this. irritation in nose starts mostly after waking up. Have this system since last 1 month. Initially consulted homeopathy (not aware of the names of the medicines doctor has given) but since this was increasing had to consult Allopathy. Doctor prescribed Montek LC before sleeping and Flomist nasal spray for 7-10 days but symptom reoccurred after medicine was over. Also, sometimes itching starts in one small part of body (thigh or ankle of hand) and it becomes slightly red and then goes away in a hour. Slight itching sometimes on stomach or back (not throughout the day) but that does not lead to redness. This developed after taking 2 months medicine for cough bronchitis which developed after coming from Manali in October 2015.
I am 55 years old suffering with stomach/gastric problems, having constipation, motion is no getting cleared, having uric acid, present level 6.8%. Pl. Advice me the remedial solution.
I am 35 years old and have gone through hBa1c test last week. I got 6.3 which says I have good control over Diabetes. But I don't take any Diabetes medicine. Do I have Diabetes?
Hello Dr. It's been 3 years of marry and yet I'm not able to conceive. I had a miscarriage and it's going to be 1 years of miscarriage. I have lil effect of Pcos and have thyroid too. My last month thyroid test result was 0.66. and my Dr. said it's normal. But my Dr. even said k I'm not able to reproduce eggs. I want to gt pregnant as soon as possible as my age is also getting elder. My present age is 25. I'm even gaining weight. What will b d best time fr intercourse if I want to gt pregnant? Pls Dr. pls help me.
I am 40 years old, a sales manager of an insurance company. I am a patient of diabetic & hypertension. I wants to know about my lifestyle. I am taking glicomate sr 500 daily.
People with chronic kidney disease notice that their bones tend to get weaker and more slender. They become painful and are bound to break more easily as a consequence of mineral loss. The most common kind of bone infections happen when:
- There is a change in the balance between two essential minerals in your body - calcium and phosphate, which prompts loss of calcium from your bones.
- Four small glands (parathyroid organs), which regulate calcium in your body, turn out to be excessively active.
- There is a change in the way your body utilizes vitamin D, a mineral that is vital for healthy bones.
Every bone disease affects bones in different ways.
- Phosphate is found in many food items you eat. Your kidneys normally eject whatever is not required in the body. At the point when your kidneys have stopped functioning properly, phosphate may develop in your blood. Excess phosphate in your blood prompts loss of calcium from your bones, which has a tendency to weaken them. Eating food items that are low in phosphate can keep phosphate from building up in your blood.
- Since phosphate stays in your body when your kidneys are no more ready to remove it, four small glands in your neck (parathyroid organs) turn out to be excessively active. When this happens, calcium is expelled from your bones over a long period of time, making them weak.
- Vitamin D is a vital vitamin, which affects the balance in the calcium content of your body. Typically, vitamin D is processed into a more soluble state by the kidneys and can be utilized by the body. In case your kidneys have deteriorated, they can no more do this critical job. Luckily, the dynamic type of vitamin D is accessible in the form of medications that can be prescribed by your specialist, if necessary. In case you have a kidney disease, it is vital to find a way to prevent bone illness. Some of the solutions are as follows:
- Limit the amount of phosphorus you take in every day. Ask your specialist or dietitian to let you know how much phosphorus you need to have. You can likewise request a list of high-phosphorus food items.
- Take a phosphate folio. This is a medicine that you bring with dinners to keep your body from taking in the phosphorus that originates from your food and beverages. This can keep phosphorus from winding up in your blood.
- Take a calcitriol supplement. Your kidneys make calcitriol with the help of vitamin D that you get from food and the sun. When your kidneys are not working, they can't make calcitriol. A man-made type of calcitriol can help your body utilize the calcium and phosphorus it needs.
- Exercise can make your bones more strong and keep them from breaking.
- Try not to smoke or use tobacco. It can aggravate bone disease.
- Take your medications the way your specialist instructs you to and do not skip dialysis medicines.
- Even after changing your diet and taking medicines, if you still have an excess of phosphorus in your blood, your specialist may propose that you undergo further dialysis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.