Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra RatolikarYour feedback matters!
My teeth are coming out like whn I smile upper teeth never look good bcz only its coming out n its big in shape comparative to teeth which are at bottom So wht to do to make thm nt to cm tht much out I do not want any operation abt tht Like in hindi we say bandhwana whg I do not want Any medicine or any tip abt tht.
I am Dr. my 6 year old boy his cavity problem last six months he was eating chocolate daily What should I do for him.
My mother is of 59 years and is suffering from excessive pain in tooth. I have given her meftal forte and seradac p but no relief kindly suggest any other medicine
I am 42 female householder, I was suffering with mouth infection from past one month for this I was used so many tablets and tonics for relief but there is no permanent solution for my problem. What should I do doctor?
The last tooth of my upper jaw is slightly broken and it pains sometimes because of which i face problem in chewing. As it is the primary tooth in chewing. It happens only if some hard thing or stone comes in my food. what to do?
My mouth smells very bad at times. I usually get some small ball (looks like very tiny cheese balls) from my throat when I cough hardly or spit hardly from my throat, this balls smell very bad which is the cause.
Sometimes in the morning when I wake up I find from my mouth saliva has come out while m in sleep I don't know when it happen, y it so ,which deficiency I have, what should I do? M having thyroid is there any link between these two?
I have pain my back teeth and swelling gums and coming pass in my back teeth. I checkd by a dentist he say akkal jaad is coming so coming pass its normal not critical. Sir what you say. I have problem sir please tell me any solution.
I'm having pulpitides on my two wisdom teeth. Now I'm taking antibiotics for three days. And I'm going to get my teeth removed 3 days later. The problem is that my heart rates keep accelerated, and I have some headaches too. Looks like my infections are not 100% under control. Q1, Can I still go for teeth extraction 3 days later? Or can I still wait for 3 days? Q2, What should I do to minimize any complication during and after the surgery? Thanks a billion.
Hello sir, I have a problem in my teeth after delivery my teeth's are so week give me suggesion what can I do?
I have a problem with my front teeth the one we call bugs bunny teeth I fell from the stairs resulting a corner of my front teeth in the c shape. Do I have to go for any operation for fixing that issue and how much will the operation cost?
I have problems my teeth and bloods come to after cleans my teeth. how to resolve the problems my problems give me solution I feel little pain also.
How to take care to whiten my teeth and remove the yellow colour? Which toothpaste can be best recomended for it or any other way should be taken?
I have mouth ulcers on my tongue and on the inside of my lip that has huge pain can anybody suggest me what should I do to recover from it? I am facing this mouth ulcers every month sometimes it is on tongue which is very painful. Why this is happening? Thanks in advance.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from toothache from past few years. I have consulted my doctors but didn’t find any solution.
All that a Mom should know about oral health care to maintain her baby’s set of Pearly Whites:
Right time to begin brushing baby’s teeth – as soon as the 1st tooth erupts.
- After feeding use a damp gauze or cloth gently wipe the mouth of any residue left behind.
- Use either an over finger brush or a soft bristled brush for infants to clean the teeth.
- Initially use a wet toothbrush and slowly move to kid’s toothpaste.
Choosing a toothpaste for kids –
- Now a days fluoridated toothpaste for kids in very small quantity i.e rice grain sized is recommended.
- Watermelon / bubblegum/ strawberry flavours can increase the kid’s interest towards brushing.
Brushing technique –
- Teach your kids to brush using a small circular motion. Brush twice daily. Make it a game or sing a song to encourage brushing.
- Toothbrushes are now available with music or lights or cartoon figures to make brushing more fun.
Tips to maintaine good oral hygiene –
- Apart from brushing it is important to cleanse the mouth in between the meals.
- Do not put infants to sleep with milk formula or juice as sugary liquids cling to teeth and cause decay.
- Avoid pacifiers as they change the shape of the mouth and cause improperly placed teeth.
- After giving medicine or eating sweet like chocolates, ice-cream encourage kids to wash mouth with water and clean with a damp cloth for infants.
- Get fluoride treatment done every 6 months from dentist for prevention of caries.
Milk teeth are very important -
- For maintaining the oral health.
- Also to determine the shape of mouth and alignment of permanent teeth.