Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra AdhiaYour feedback matters!
My semen report as Sperm count 75% Motility 55% sluggish 25% Nonmotile 30% Normal sperm morphology 70% Abnormal sperm morphology 30%० Reaction -Alkaline consistency-Viscid This is my sperm report There any problem in my report. What is IUI. When and why a doctor suggest IUI. please guide me and give advice for better treatment. Meri shadi ko 15 month ho chok h but abi tak Koi child nahi h.Govt hospital me dikhaya to doctor ne IUI ke liye suggest keya h jab ki mere wife ki sari report ok h puch ne pr koi reason ni bat ki IUI kyu zaruri h. To kya mujh me koi kami h. please guide mr.
I get effected very much by the change of whether and suffer from cold and fever. What should i do to cure?
What are the future implications for high uric acid content in blood. The person is friend who is having sedentary life, desk job, is obese and eats meat. He is currently not thinking about this high uric acid thing in a big way. The implications it may bring can be a eye opener for him.
Hi doctor. Actually i am suffering with fever from 2 weeks. And also suffering from cold and cough. Sometimes my legs also heavily paining. So can you please give me a suggestion belongs to this health issue. And also please suggest me better medicine for that fever, cold body pains. So that I can understand what the problem is? and is this any dangerous to my health? Did I face any problem in future regarding this? thank you.
I have a dry cough due to smoking. Im trying to stop smoking but now helpless. My cough is from almost 15days im really worry but cant do anything and cant even tell anyone cos people can only suggest to stop smoking. *worried*
Doctor, I'm 27 years old. From last 4-5 months, dark red blood comes out with stool but it doesn't pain. Quantity of blood is very less and it is also very thick. It happens nearly once in a week. Today again it happened and I have severe o pain in my lower abdomen. Due to work pressure, I skip my meals or have it later. And sometimes I had junk foods too. What should I do?
Hey. I am 18 years old. My thumb was cut very bad. I got an injection , Bandages. How do I recover from this faster.Please help sir.
Hi. There is always occurrence of pimples and acnes on my face and body as soon as the climate become hot and humid. Small rise in temperature will also cause this. I also sweats a lot. Only standing and sitting results in lots of sweat. please consult something.
Recent Health check I found that am suffering from Sinus, Apart from taking medicine, what are the other cure I should follow. I heard there is no permanent cure in Allopathy but what should I do to keep away myself from Sinus problem. Do we have permanent cure in Ayurveda/Homeopathy.
I am 29 years old man. I have hairfall problem (going to baldness), skin problem (in my face lot of pimbles and uneven) and my eyes brow itching.
I am having the problem of excessive stress and tension. I am not getting proper sleep. Please help.
I am suffering from diabetes from nearly three years. Suggest me some ways to cure diabetes without medicine at home.
Hi. I am 21years old guy. I daily do hand job 2 or 3 times daily. Or relation within person 2 days in a week. Is there any problem would I have to face in future.
I have undergone bye pass surgery 19 years back. In my recent periodical check up, tmt showed negative report. (*previous tests positive). I think is because of treafmill exercise and pransysmam and dhyanam. I would like to know, how long tm exercise is to be done. And shall I stop it when max hr is reached. 141 (90% of 154), my age being 66 years. I used to walk around 400 mts per week (35-40 kms per week). Any more suggestions please.
I am getting headache, its sever from past 2 days, I was wearing spectaculars but I hve stopped wearing it from one month, please advise.
Erectile dysfunction refers to the situation when a man has difficulty in getting a firm erection or an erection, which is required to achieve sexual penetration. Several cases of erectile dysfunction can cause impotency in a man.
- A problem in the blood flow, proper hormone secretion and nervous supply in the body may cause erectile dysfunction.
- Erectile dysfunction also happens due to vascular causes along with neurological causes.
- Arthrosclerosis is a disease which often leads to erectile dysfunction. This disease is commonly caused because of smoking and diabetes. The arteries to the penis become narrow and clogged and erectile dysfunction occurs.
- Neuropathy caused due to diabetes, known as diabetic neuropathy, is a primary neurological cause of erectile dysfunction. Nerve damage on account of surgery around the pelvis area may also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- High blood pressure or hypertension damages arteries all over the vascular system. Blood flow is impaired and proper erection is prohibited, which signifies erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction also happens due to physical causes such as:
- High cholesterol and obesity
- Parkinson's disease and multiple cases of sclerosis
- Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and substance abuse
- Disorder in anatomy or structure of the penis
- Surgical complications
- Several prescribed medicines may also lead to erectile dysfunction because of reactions and side effects.
Erectile dysfunction may also result due to several psychological causes:
- Depression makes a person uninterested in sex due to lower libido and may cause erectile dysfunction.
- A large amount of stress, fear, tension or anxiety may also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Many men suffer from performance anxiety and feelings of sexual failure. This may result in erectile dysfunction.
- Poor communication with a partner or pressure from partner regarding sex may also cause erectile dysfunction.
Homeopathic Remedies For Impotency (erectile dysfunction):
- Agnus Castus: Homeopathic medicine Agnus Castus is used in cases where there is complete inability to attain penile erection during the sexual act. Homeopathic medicine Agnus Castus can be used in cases of erectile dysfunction and sexual weakness where the male has a mental aversion to indulge in sex, along with decreased physical strength.
- Caladium: Homeopathic medicine Caladium is of great help for treatment of erectile dysfunction when the male is unable to have an erection despite having a sexual desire or urge.
- Lycopodium: Homeopathic medicine Lycopodium is of great help for both young people and elderly people suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- Tribulus Terrestris: The main indication for using Homeopathic medicine Tribulus Terrestris is the presence of urinary troubles along with erectile Dysfunction.
- Nuphar Luteum: Homeopathic medicine Nuphar Luteum can be beneficial for all those males with erectile Dysfunction in whom the desire to indulge in sexual activity is totally absent. There is no sexual desire with relaxed genitalia.
Erectile dysfunction affects the self-esteem and confidence of a man as he is unable to have sex. Necessary measures should be taken to cure erectile dysfunction.