Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi Kumar
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, My 6 months old baby accidentally overdosaged for sinarest drops. My doctor had advised for 7 drop. But by mistake I had put more around thrice the recommended dosage. It's already 12 hours over. Baby seems fine. Is there anything problem.
My 10 years son is suffering from indigestion and he stops motions and its spreads his pants every time. I see him doctor and gives medicine and its work for few days and problem continues.
My daughter of 7 months, weight 7.5 kg stopped taking food. It seems she is teething. She refused to take even milk. What to do?
Hi doctor my daughter is 3 and 1/2 years she joined school this year for Lkg, till now she crying ,she start crying in night itself ,she is very slow in writing, she is just now start writing, they finished the portion, school were push me to teach and write, she is very afraid to write and go to school, it was very mental pressure to me and my daughter, she has fever twice in weak, what is the remedy for this? My husband said we quite her the school we can joined pre school is that better way please suggest me (child psychology )
My son is 6years old. His weight is 23 KGS. And height is 4ft. But is very thin as if he is very weak. Wants to lie down always I have to force him to eat 3 meals and fruits. But with lots and lots of pressure. He has adenoids. He is been treated for the same. Please help.
Hi I recently gave birth to a baby girl just 8 days old. My question and worry about is anesthesia given to me during Cesarean and side affects. That day as human mistake I unknowingly had a sip of water before anesthesia or antibiotics were given .so said the said to doctor they gave ondem injection and one gastric before anesthesia was given and later due to a bad or untrained nurse I was given an antibiotic on third day as usual on wrist which she injected forcefully into the nerve through a pipe. It pained like hell. I almost screamed to peaks. The antibiotic did not go into the nerve. It blocked and swelled the wrist. It took three days to reduce the swelling on its own. My right head side full sweating. Due to humidity. And it's cold entire face on right. And even on eight side neck. My legs started swelling .I don't think it's water that caused swelling. Can you say why these many changes in this Cesarean.
Behavior of a child should always be closely monitored during his/her early development. Sometimes signs of several personality disorders tend to show up early in life. Proper monitoring of the child's behavior helps to identify the signs and properly diagnose the condition if the child is suffering from any potential personality disorder.
Here are a few facts you should keep in mind:
- You might often find it difficult to differentiate between the normal and abnormal behavior of your child. You might consult the pediatrician in this case to compare the child's general behavioral patterns with that of other children in the same age group.
- It is very important to understand your child's development process. It helps you to interpret his/her behavior and to identify signs of personality disorder.
- There are a few common behavior patterns, which tend to act as a guide to understanding the behavior of your child. Some of these patterns should be encouraged as they lead to proper behavioral development of your child while patterns of negative behavior should be discouraged.
- You should also consult a doctor if your child shows negative behavior persistently even after disciplining measures.
- Being polite, doing chores on a regular basis, following instructions should be encouraged and rewarded as it helps in the proper personality development of your child.
- Behavioral patterns like an inclination towards defensive, regressive and aggressive behavior should not be encouraged but can be tolerated in certain situations like illness or in times of stress.
- Behavioral patterns like an increased inclination to violence or an excessive competitive attitude towards their siblings should never be allowed.
- Prejudice or racism, stealing or inclination towards substance abuse, angry outbursts point towards problems in the child's mental, physical or social well-being. You are also advised to take your child to a psychological expert to find out whether he/she is suffering from any sort of behavioral disorder.
- Your behavior also plays a major role in development of your child and his/her behavioral patterns. It is often seen that if a child is subjected to excessive physical, mental or emotional abuse or is engaged in too many curricular and extracurricular activities, he/she is likely to develop several behavioral disorders over time.
Dear sir/madam, I have a baby boy age 8 months 5 days,(presently 9th month running, he is active but weight is 7 kgs 7th and 8th month also same weight which type of food or syrup better to weight gain please help me Thank u.
Eczema is a very common skin condition that can be identified by reddening of skin, feeling of itchiness in the infected area, appearance of scaly and dry patches of skin. This disease is mostly caused due to skin inflammation or irritation.
Here are some of the advantages of using homeopathy treatment for eradicating eczema:
- Excellent for eliminating chronic conditions: Homeopathic medicines prove to be excellent in treating chronic diseases whose symptoms have been recurring over the years. We often find that the cause of an allergy is a hyperactive immune response of our body. In Homoeopathy, instead of treating the symptoms of allergy, we try to treat the very basic cause of the problem and set right the immune system. Once the immunity is in order and stops over reacting to ordinary stimuli, the allergy is cured and so are the symptoms of eczema. This is where Homeopathy has an edge over other branches of medicine. Homeopathy treatment of eczema does not believe in suppressing the disease, but curing the disease from its root cause, thereby causing permanent cures.
- Doesn't have any negative impact on your immunity: Unlike allopathic drugs, homeopathic medicines don't harm the immune system of your body. They have a gentle effect on your body. In addition to this, these medicines are responsible for stimulation of your body's self-healing mechanism, which adds to its efficacy against diseases like eczema.
- Provides long term cure: Traditional homeopathy effectively provides relief from conditions and prevents them from coming back. The approach of treatment followed by homeopathy is to provide remedies matching an individual's physical, emotional, genetic and medical conditions rather than providing a common treatment for a specific set of symptoms. This approach effectively works on many skin conditions like eczema and starts showing visible results within a few weeks. More importantly, it ensures that you don't experience the symptoms again.