Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. RaviYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with high bp since last 3 years. I am taking olmat 40. It is under control. Can I reduce the medicine to 20 mg.
Sir still I have pain in back ,chest ,arm ,prickling pain in finger and hands, headache, fatigue, have large saliva formation after eating any thing which some time make difficulties in swallowing. So I am afraid of lung cancer. Because I had smoked for last 4 years. So please advice me the correct thing. And this pain is from last 1 year.
My husband is very thin, a patient of low bp. He has gastric problem too. He has very mych pain on chest regularly. Please tell me what to do?
I have taken 61K of vitamin D weekly, for 8 weeks and loose body weight by 6 kgs, is it normal. All the blood tests, abdominal scan and chest Xray were taken, everything was normal. Is the weight loss is due to taking of vitamin D.
Hello, I hv a BP Problem and taking medicine regularly, after starting BP Medicines. My Private Part is very loose and I am not able to have sex. Kindly give some suggestion what to do. Thanks.
I usually feel chest heart palpitations. It makes me uneasy. I have taken tests last year echo ECG blood all were normal. I take alcohol too much .so can it be reason. Sometime I feel ghabrahat too. And shakiness in body.
My husband smokes 30 cigarette per day (classic mild. He has done his ECG. It was normal but left portion of his heart pardon me for not knowing the exact term of that portion ,has bit of problem which right now is not an issue but in future it can lead him to heart disease that's what doctor said. What to do.
I am a heavy smoker but have moved to vaping 6 months back. I occasionally feel a pain in my chest and it has been happing frequently now. The pain is in the center right of my chest. It pains a little when I breathe in. Also hurts when I touch that part. What could it be? Any tests you prescribe to diagnose this better?
I smoke and drink so I did lipid profile test an it shows this cholesterol 205.0 mg, triglycerides 173.0 mg, hdl 44.3 mg, ldl 12.4 mg and vldl 34.6 mg also high b p problem. So please give me some advice.
The heart pumps blood to various body parts so they function smoothly. When this blood flow is impaired, then the other organs also cannot function to their full capacity. A heart attack is when there is sudden, abrupt, complete blockage of this blood flow from the heart.
Over the past few decades, a heart attack is one of the major causes of death. With changing lifestyles, it is spreading its presence, and people in younger age groups are seen to have heart attacks. There are various risk factors which put one at a higher risk, though. Identifying these and working on them is a great way to reduce the chances of developing a heart attack. Read on to know the most effective eight ways in which you can prolong the onset of heart disease as well as improve the overall quality of life.
- Diet: You are what you eat. It is as simple as that. Eating a diet that is heart healthy not only helps in preventing heart attacks but also improves overall health. Ensure the diet has variety, is rich in omega fatty acids, less of saturated fats, rich in fiber with fruits and vegetables, and whole grains.
- Move it: The sedentary lifestyle added with the poor dietary habits are the major culprits for increased incidence of heart attacks. Exercise in any form – walking, jogging, running, cycling, gymming – good for the heart. It not only keeps you in good shape but also keeps your heart healthy and active. The risk of heart attacks is greatly reduced.
- Stress: This is believed to be a major reason for increased incidence of heart attacks. Find a way to manage stress that works for you – meditation, music, travel, exercise, etc.
- Weight: Weight management is extremely important for a healthy heart and overall health. The difference between those who watch weight and others is very obvious if you just look at people. As soon as you are above your limits, work on reducing it.
- Smoking: The hazards of smoking are multiple, and upping the chances of heart disease is one of them. Reducing or quitting smoking can change your quality of life in multiple ways, and reducing the incidence of heart attacks is just one of them.
- Readings: In addition to weight, ensure your blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol levels are maintained well. These are vital readings and are closely connected. They not just help in preventing heart attacks but in multiple other chronic conditions including diabetes and cancer.
- Stay happy: With all these, stay happy, have a good social circle. This helps improve health quotient to a large extent.
So, while a heart attack is beginning to spread its wings, there are definitely ways to control it.