Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi Tn
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi TnYour feedback matters!
I am going to marry a girl, she told me that she does not have periods since her childhood, only twice or thrice. She is now 29 and gone under treatment but nothing happens. My question is this curable, does it will effect the marriage, sex life. Help me.
My bf once rubbed his penis over my vagina before ejaculation. I am a virgin and that was my 7th of periods. Do you get pregnant with his precum if any?
I have taken abortion pills and bleeding started on 19th may problem is that it's still bleeding today I went to hospital for lower abdomen ultrasound and result was normal now doctor taken my blood for test can you please help if there something remain in blood then what the doctor will do and if they give medicine for removing the remaining part tat medicine will work like same like o have to face stomach cramps nd all the same problem pl let me knw mam I will be thankful to you.
Fresh fruits (preferably organic), except citrus
Legumes (adzuki, black-eyed peas, chickpeas, lentils, great northern beans, navy, butter, pinto and kidney beans)
Whole grains (in moderation), especially millet
Seaweeds such as dulse, hijiki, arame, and kombu
Garlic, raw and chopped.
A miscarriage can have adverse effects on both physical and emotional health. The impact of one such event can last for a very long time and harm your social behavior and thus, relationships. It is important to understand that in most cases, it is no one's fault. A number of things can go wrong naturally during the development of the fetus and so, the feelings of guilt, shame and anger are best avoided. Here are the common causes responsible for miscarriages:
- Chromosomal defects: Chromosomal abnormalities are responsible for more than half of the miscarriages around the world. The development conditions like Turner syndrome, cystic fibrosis, Down syndrome etc. can be detected by the system and upon detection, the system often chooses to shut itself down leading to a miscarriage. If the cause of the miscarriage is identified as a chromosomal flaw, then a maternal and fetal specialist or a genetic counsellor can help solve the problem.
- Diabetes: Pregnant women develop high levels of blood sugar even if they did not have diabetes mellitus in the past. This condition is known as Gestational diabetes mellitus. It occurs primarily due the changes in the regular hormonal cycles and secretion of pregnancy hormones and can result in a variety of complications, the most severe one being a miscarriage. A miscarriage may also be caused by a chronic diabetic condition.
- Thyroid conditions: Both hypothyroidism (low production of thyroid hormones) and hyperthyroidism (high production of thyroid hormones) can be responsible for miscarriages. In case of hypothyroidism, the body produces more of the other hormones in order to make up for the deficiency and this interferes with the reproductive cycle. In case of hypothyroidism, the functionality of the estrogen hormone is compromised due to the over production of other hormones.
- Separation of the sperm DNA: The sperm DNA is divided or separated due to a number of possible reasons like radiation therapy, chemotherapy, smoking, overexposure to heat etc. and it does not fertilize the egg properly i.e. the DNA is not delivered efficiently. The eggs can sometimes repair the damage in the DNA but this does not happen, a miscarriage is the likely outcome. The condition in males can be treated depending on the reason for the damage in the sperm.
Had unprotected sex, Thn she had contraceptive pill. Due to that period occurs late. Problem is period occur for just one day. What are the possible reasons?
How to get pregnant in short period of time. I had aborted 5 times due to some family issues and my education.
I lost 15 kg weight in 1 year with dieting and my skin is getting loose and my breast size is 34d and are very soft now which were stiff one month back.
Muje vagina k andar wale hole me fungus infection hogaya h. . White white SA kuch nikalta h.bhot jyada itching aur burning sensation SA hota h jb bhi me urinate karti hu. please doc suggest wat to do.
• Adequate calcium intake and a reduced risk of osteoporosis.
• A diet low in sodium and a reduced risk of hypertension.
• A diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol and reduced risk of coronary heart disease.
• A diet low in dietary fat intake and reduced risk of cancer.
• A diet high in fiber-containing grain products, fruits and vegetables and a reduced risk of cancer.
• A diet high in fruits, vegetables, and grain products that contain fiber, particularly soluble fiber, and reduced risk of coronary heart disease.
• Low-fat diets rich in fruits and vegetables, and a reduced risk of cancer.
• Healthful diets with adequate folate and a reduced risk of neural tube defects.
• A diet focusing on sugar alcohols versus regular sugars and starches and a reduced risk of dental caries.
• Soluble fiber from oat bran, rolled oats (or oatmeal), whole oat flour, or psyllium seed husk and a reduced risk of coronary heart disease.
• Soy protein as part of diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol and a reduced risk of heart disease.
• Diets high in potassium and low in sodium and reduced risk of high blood pressure and stroke.