Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. RashhedYour feedback matters!
Sir aapne jo migraine ke symptoms bataye mera waise hi hota hai tab main PARAMET 500MG tablet leta hun isse pura thik kerne ka solution bataiye please
My ent specialist says I have nasal polyps and recommends surgery but I want some better treatment. Please help. Thanks.
While having sexual intercourse, pain occurs and entry of the penis is difficult. How can I sort it out.
I have problem in sexual life. My urine every time yellow colour come. This problem comes ti 6-7 months. have check to doctor but doctor said it is because water ratio is low in body. But I am not satisfied complete. So please tell me how should I interest more in sexual life.
Hello Doctor, Past six months ago I have fellow down and I got sprain in right ankle. This was happen two times at the same place, after this incident I have observed my both legs I have noticed a major change. From the knee my right leg became Tin when I compare with left leg. Can you suggest me on this. Regards.
Hello, my father is suffering from low bp, what should they do to increase bp to normal level, and is! sugar is harmful to him?
I have a problem in gas. Everything what I eat becomes sour and my mouth also becomes sour. I cant eat so much. Anything I eat becomes sour and a pain arise in throat from chest. I went to vellore CMC. But nothing changed.
Good evening. I am 26 female. I got married on August 30, 2015. My husband is a RCI scientist DRDO Hyderabad. My urine as well as hcg confirmed on October month 2015 while I was in Tamil nadu then I got spotting on 45 days from my last period starting date. My period is regular 30 days once. Then I checked with gynecologist she gave result as abortion. Then again Feb 2016 got pregnant same urine and hcg positive again spotting on 40 days, I went to different gynecologist in Hyderabad she recommended me to take TORCH test in that igm is negative, igg rubella and herpes simplex positive in listing then comments as negative only, Dr. gave some tablets for 5 days. Then recommended us for baby plan later. My husband has hearing problem and soft voice he can understand only lip moments due to this He is always misunderstanding me, I came to know this after marriage only due to I am islamic girl. He is doubting me for torch igg herpes positive by searching in internet but my torch comments In torch as negative. Then again April 2016 my urine test got positive result also got spotting in 40 days then went doctor she recommended hormone assay test for me that shows normal value and also torch test to my husband he is having igg rubella and cytomegalovirus as positive remaining negative, also thyroid 7.06 then doctor advised us to take medicine for torch infection for 60 days I took medicine but he refused to take and blaming me by assuming that he got cytomegalovirus from me as sexually transmitted disease. Finally he abused and left me in my mom home from past 7 months. I want to know the reason for my continuous abortion. Did Igg positive affect the baby? My husband sperm is looking like water. I felt like it came out in morning as it is. He blamed me that I can not get pregnant. Now we are separated without divorce. He didn't understand me properly. I just want to know what is the reason for the abortions. What test should I take further that I can fit for pregnancy?
There is a widespread debate about the healthiness and nutritional value of non-vegetarian food. While the advocates of both the segments cheer their own cuisines, science has a completely different standpoint. Some of the common apprehensions of consuming non-vegetarian dishes include the occurrence of deadly diseases such as diabetes, cancer, obesity,, high blood pressure, renal diseases to name a few. This being said, there is no concrete evidence of any co-relation between non-vegetarian food and complicated diseases. As a matter of fact, non-vegetarian diet has numerous nutritional benefits.
- High source of nutrition: Non-vegetarian dishes, such as meat has high protein content and is enriched with vital amino acids. While protein is the building block of the body, amino acids ensure that the body is safeguarded from common ailments and strengthen the immune system.
- Rich iron content: Iron is a key component of the hemoglobin and the human body requires it in adequate quantities for normal functioning of the system. Red meat, soup and bone marrow, for instance, is a rich source of iron. It helps the body to safeguard itself against critical diseases such as anemia.
- The vital creatinine: Meat contains a vital component called creatinine that helps the body to build muscle. A study (Brown, 2008) revealed that most vegetarian infants portray stalled growth due to creatinine deficiency.
- Good source of B12: Vitamin B12 is an important constituent that the body requires for normal functioning. Lack of this vitamin causes Macrocytic Anemia. Infant of a vegetarian mother is often witnessed to be suffering from Anemia due to lack of B12.
- Easy phosphorus availability: Vegetarian dishes contain phytic acid which needs to be converted to phosphorus by complex chemical reactions. In sharp contrast, non-vegetarian meals have ready to absorb phosphorous content.
- Vitamin A and calcium availability: Fish has vitamin A that accounts for human intelligence and formation of memory. It also helps the body with calcium content for stronger teeth and bone formation. While calcium is available in vegetarian diets, the concentration of calcium is way more in fish and other non-vegetarian sources.
- Other mineral constituents: Non vegetarian diet contains some key minerals such as zinc, riboflavin, amino acid, lysine etc. These minerals are required by the body in adequate portions in order to avoid energy deficiencies. Some fishes contain a critical component called omega 3 acids which is required by the body for sound mental and physical health.
Non-vegetarian dishes, therefore, are definitely healthy and are consumed by millions of people across the world. While there are many advantages of non-veg food, too much consumption of red meat might lead to complicated diseases. It is, therefore, essential to maintain a balanced diet for the body to function well.
Dear sir, I am suffering from anxiety since 6 months, I am using beta locker tablet and depression tablet, now am looking ok, but I am getting some times chest pain. Would you suggest me how I long have to use these tablets. Does anxiety will stay for long. I am worried about that.
I had anal sex with my boyfriend and he ejaculated inside the anal. Then after one day I take unwanted 72 then after the next day I have continuously heavy bleeding for two days and till it will not stop. What should I do?
Hello Dr. I am 68 years old nake and having radiating pain in my lumbar region as I am suffering from lumbar spondylosis. Pl advice me if I can walk during this condition or take rest. As I am also having spinal tb in D12 but the pain is not there anymore. But due to that I have loose weight n feel weak after a while. Pl suggest me what to do.
Hi sir this is venkatesh, I am suffering from cold and cough since 8-9 months it is not curing I am having more cold and cough plzz say me sir what I want to do.
I have perfect erection and perfect sex. But sometimes because of excitement im not having proper erection. What to do for that? So I can't able to have perfect sex. Please guide me.
I am 18 years old. I am having headache while I am doing studying. I had painkillers too. But their is no. Improvement. What should I do.
Getting an erection doesn’t just “happen” – it’s actually a complex process involving hormones, nerves, and your vascular, psychological and general health all working together. An imbalance in even just one of these factors is enough to compromise your erections, so it’s important to do whatever you can do keep everything working as it should.
Would you like to know which all ten things can affect your penile erection? see what sexologist Dr. Paras shah says about these ten things that can affect your erections.
Dr paras shah is chief sexologist & fertility specialist at sannidhya multi speciality hospital, gujarat research and medical institute (rajasthan hospital) and sal hospital.
#erectiledysfunction #ed #sextreatment #breastfeeding #sexafterlovemarriage #sexatfifty #sexindark #tenthingsthatcanaffectyourerections #belowthebelt #erections #drparasshah #bestmalesexologist #sexlife #intimate #india #chiefconsultantfertilityspecialist #sannidhya #multispecialityhospital #southbopal #ahmedabad #sal #paldi #ellisbridge #rajasthan #mp #nonconjumatemarriage #sexual #prematureejaculation #bloodpressure #diabetes