Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashekar Reddy
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashekar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Im a 20 year old boy. I'm getting rashes through out my body if I just scratch my skin and those rashes are getting vanished after 5 min .I'm also feeling burning and itching sensation.
Hi sir I had undergone laser treatment for scars and acne marks on face the problem is that the skin got pigmented after the treatment so I stopped it ,is it possible to get rid of those black pigment patches, otherwise it will remain life long?
My fnd hv marks after she went through accident. 3 month passes but the scars did not clear. Cn you suggest the medicine so that the scars could clear. Soon.
Sir I have black circles under an eye. What remedies should I need to follow sir to avoid black circles. Wht medicines can I take,.
Sir I am suffering from an disease related to the spot. Sir I have two or three dana on my penis. So it is request to you kindly tell me some suggestion related to this by which we can be improve.
Question is for wife My wife is having a black patches on her cheeks and above nose, this was started after she delivered a baby boy from one year ago. How it is happen and is it permanent please suggest Is there any treatment in homeopathy or ayurveda. Now she can not attend any function due to this.
I am having skin and pimple problem and my face get too dark during summer so what the solution for these.
I am a 13 year old female. I have a very fair complexion but I have lots of dark freckles on my face. What treatment should I take? Thanks.
How to remove dark circle and how to remove blackheads in few day? Suggest me home and ayurvedic tips.
नमस्कार सर! मेरा सवाल है की किसी भी प्रकार के birth marks को मिटाया जा सकता है या कम किया जा सकता है? सर्जरी कराने के क्या - क्या दुष्परिणाम हो सकते है?
I have some symptoms like skin rashes, body ache ,headache ,swelling in apermit, bad odour in vagina etc is this is symptoms of hiv aids.
I have a lump in my breast (left side) and I had diagnosed, it is not of breast cancer but sometimes I feel pain surrounding the lump, even in right side the same pain also. How could I got rid out of it? And why it happened?
Iam suffering from rashes. The rash is very ichy and it is on my left thigh near to my penis. This am suffering from 3 months but before it is small but now is spreading. Can I get any help.
A chemical peel is a form of skin treatment where an acid solution is used for the removal of damaged outer layers of the skin. Alpha hydroxyl acid is used in chemical peels. Chemical peels aid in improving the skin’s appearance. The chemical acid solution makes the skin peel off. The new skin is much smoother and is less wrinkled.
Chemical peels are of several types:
- Superficial peels: In this type, alpha hydroxyl acid is used to penetrate the outer layer of the skin and exfoliates it gently. Superficial peels are used for improving the appearance of mild skin discoloration and rough skin.
- Medium peels: In medium peels, trichloroacetic acid is used for penetrating into the middle layers of the skin to remove damaged cells. Improvement in age spots, lines and wrinkles can be done using medium peels. Rough skin is smoothened. Conditions treated with chemical peels Chemical peels are used for the treatment of certain conditions.
They can be used to treat the following conditions:
- Reduction in fine lines which occur under the eyes or around the mouth.
- Treatment of wrinkles which are caused due to sun damage or old age. This is done using chemical peels.
- Chemical peels help in improving the appearance of mild scars on the skin surface.
- Several types of acne are cured by chemical peels.
- Chemical peels help in reducing age spots, freckles and dark patches known as melasma, which occur because of pregnancy or because of taking birth control pills.
- The overall look and feel of the skin are improved after using chemical peels.
After a chemical peel treatment is done, the skin becomes extra sensitive to the sun. Hence, it is recommended to use a sunscreen lotion, which also protects against UVA and UVB light rays.
Are chemical peels safe?
Chemical peels are very effective and provide perfect rejuvenation to the skin. They may result in a temporary or permanent change in the skin color, especially in women who take birth control pills. Chemical peels involve the use of chemicals or acid to improve the appearance and condition of the skin. This procedure is an effective one and satisfactory results are obtained.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!