Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashekar ReddyYour feedback matters!
How to remove skin tanning from face, neck and hands. Rest of the skin is comparatively fairer, however due to exposure to sun it has tanned too much.
Hi, My mother is a kidney patient (CKD Stage V) for last 8 years and we are looking for some alternate solution for the disease. I came to know about Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPS) and its future aspects. I am keen to know what stem cell research can offer to a kidney patient. I have attached the documents related to her treatment. Details of Patient: Name: Sangita ShuklaAge: 51 yearsBlood Group: O''Chronic Kidney disease Dialysis since 2008Dialysis is done twice a weekRegards, Arpit ShuklaAddress: C/O Sangita Shukla, Vishesh Pichhadi Janjati Ashram ShalaAmbedkar Hostel, Shyamala Hills, Polytechnic Square, Bhopal - 462013 (M. P) INDIAMob: 91-9560064325Email:'arpitabhi@gmail. Com'
My skin gets tan when I go into hot sun and it my skin sensitive. Please suggest a good sunscreen and skin whitening cream.
Sir I am suffering from anal fissure for last 5 years Previously blood comes but now blood is not coming but there is pain inside. What should I do please suggest.
I wanted to bring friendly tamed african birds but my friends said that we get skin diseases because of any interaction of birds. So please tell me is this true
Actually my neck skin and chin skin was changed color to black. What is the problem which cream is better.
I having problem regarding my oily skin.In summers its too much on my face .sometimes irritating .is there any cure this issue?
Thanks. Actually first some infection type appears, lot of itching, its covered with dry skin (Papadi type) and then there is black spot. It causes lot of itching also.
Hi doctor, meri underarm and bikni skin puri black ho gayi Hai Mai Kya kru? Suggest me any cream. Or lotion etc.
Sir actually my problem is skin related My skin is get oily in some times. Sir please tell me to stop this problems earlier. Thanks sir.
I have dry skin and pigmentation patches on cheeks some spots on forehead and ofcourse a dark mouth. How to take care of my skin and have an uneven skin tone on face?
Mera pet ka problem hai, mera pet puri tarike saaf nahi hota , aur pet mein gas bani rahti hai, subah toilet jata hoo to kabhi kabhi khun ata hai. Khane ke baad turant toilet jana padta hai, ya pet dukhna chalu ho jata hai so suggest me any perfect medicine ?
I burnt from oil one month ago. I have scar in my hand what can I do for removing the scar instantly.
I was fair till my 8th class and got tan by playing lots of outdoor games. So can get my fair skin tone back naturally ?or by my food diet can I gain my fair tone?
Any surgery that requires an incision will involve sutures or staples as the last step of the procedure. This helps close the incision and keep out infections. Taking care of your stitches can help limit scarring and discomfort and speed up the healing process. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Keep it clean and dry: For the first few days, use a washed wet cloth to clean the incision site. After a few days, you may start washing the area with soap and water unless advised else wise by your doctor. Ensure that you dry the skin thoroughly after washing it. Avoid baths that involve soaking the area in water. Also, avoid swimming. Do not use any powders, lotions, creams, deodorants etc on the wound site.
- Look out for signs of infections: Avoid activities that may involve exposing your wound to dirty water, chemicals, dust etc. This increases your risk of infections. Also look out for signs f infections such as redness, swelling, pus or bleeding, fever or increased pain from the wound. In case you notice such signs, consult your doctor at the earliest.
- Do not scratch: As it heals, your skin is likely to turn itchy. However, refrain from scratching so as to reduce chances of infections. Do not try and pull away from the scab but let it fall off on its own. This will also help limit scarring.
- Limit contact: Avoid wearing tight clothes or anything that sticks to the skin while your wound is healing. Instead have plenty of loose, comfortable clothes easily accessible. Also, do not take part in close contact sports such as football etc until the stitches have healed completely.
- Change your dressing regularly: A dressing should be changed as soon as it gets wet or soaked with blood or other body fluids. Wear clean medical gloves while changing a dressing. When putting on a new dressing do not touch the inside of the dressing or apply any creams on the stitches unless advised so by your doctor. In the case of removable stitches, the doctor will usually remove the stitches after a few days. DO not attempt to pull the stitches out on your own.
- Avoid exposing the wound to sunlight: New skin that forms as the incision heals is very sensitive to sunlight and gets sunburnt very easily. Limiting your exposure to sunlight can help reduce the effects of scarring.